/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York: New York City

Go down 
+14
Sugar Shock
The Conductor
Sena
Leukocyte
Beta Boy
Fenrir
Lilith
Phantom of the Opera
Ottswald
Seraphim
Signal
Virtue
Compactor
Synapse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Phantom of the Opera
Alter Ego: Calvin Johnson
Main Power: Peak Human Reflexes

New York: New York City - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:04 am

The Phantom stood up straight and tried not to show the fact that that was a bad idea god why did he do that so fast bad idea. "Why would I need a hospital? I'm fine. Just, you know, hit my head on something really hard. Like a hard-headed moron or something."

He smiled his cocky smile as good as he could. He didn't need the pity of this guy. Some a-hole who broke into his house. God, who did he think he was- uh oh.

The Phantom turned around quickly and started heading towards the elevator. He was gonna fall he was gonna "Alright nice of you to visit, Tony. Now why don't you go find Maria and hunt down those Nazis of your, hm?" Just a few more strides, Phantom, and you're home free. "If you would be kind enough to leave my home I would owe you one." he quickly said.
Back to top Go down
http://choriarty.tumblr.com
The Conductor

The Conductor

Hero Name: The Conductor
Alter Ego: Issac Damrosch
Main Power: Power Echo

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 am

Wow, for a guy who's lived in a theatre his whole life he isn't a very good actor.

"Look, kid, you got banged up pretty good back there. I-"

Wait, where'd he go? Oh, he's walking back to the elevator. That little shit, walking off in the middle of your sentence, who does he think he is? You're trying to help the bastard and he just strides away like everything's flowers and sunshine - what a dick.

"Hey! I get it, you want to get back to your batcave, fantastic, but you're clearly hurt pretty bad and I'm fairly certain you don't have a nurse down there to patch you up."

You follow him down the hallway, attempting to get the guy to see reason. Christ, it's like talking to a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
http://admiralpalindrome.tumblr.com
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 am

"I don't need a nurse you prick, leave me alone!" The Phantom hissed through his teeth.

"I've taken care of myself for years, by myself. I've always been on my own there's no fucking need for pity from other people right now." 'I could have used it back in the beginning' he thought to himself.

Taking one last stride he absconded into the elevator and slammed his hand down on the lever. Please don't make it in please don't make it in. Go away, you nasty dick.
Back to top Go down
The Conductor

The Conductor

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 am

Oh no, the little fucker isn't gonna just leave like that. Given the track record you've seen so far he'll probably slip into a goddamn coma down there if you leave him by himself.

You hop onto the elevator just as the lattice cage shuts.

"Yeah, and as sheltered as you are the biggest injury you've probably ever had is a scraped knee. At the very least I'm going to check if you have a concussion. Sometimes in life you don't get to have a choice, buddy - this is a prime example of it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 am

Aw shit he made it. "Actually I got shot once." The Phantom said blandly, leaning against the side of the elevator. He sighed, might as well go with it. Like it or not he was stuck in an iron trap with this dickbag.

"I bet you couldn't wait to be stuck in an elevator with me, huh buddy? You sure seemed eager to follow me into here. Wonder why."

The Phantom didn't say anything when he started tasting copper in the back of his throat. How hard did he hit his head again? Wow this elevator sure was wobbly. Funny, he never remembered it being like that. Probably because it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
The Conductor

The Conductor

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:55 am

You roll your eyes.

"Oh good your shitty humour is still intact, that's a positive sign. Now while you wonder why no one's laughing at your sad attempt at a gay joke look at the light for me."

You flip on your suit's shoulder light again, pointing it at his face while you hold his head still.

Last edited by The Conductor on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

"No one's laughing because-" The Phantom hissed and tried to move away. His face was suddenly caught and pulled back to the front, his eyes forced to look into the light.

"Oh, mama." he moaned sarcastically "I can see the light, mama. Go on without me."

He slipped out from The Conductor's grasp and slid down the elevator wall right as it arrived at the bottom. The Phantom then proceeded to act like a four year old and roll to the far end of the contraption, facing the wall on his side and in a fetal position.

"Five more minutes, mom." he groaned into the iron wall.
Back to top Go down
The Conductor

The Conductor

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:10 am

As the elevator thunks into place at the bottom of the shaft, you take a moment to attempt to comprehend exactly how you wound up in a rusted old elevator in the underground catacombs of an old abandoned theatre in the boondocks of New York City with the fucking Phantom of the Opera curled up in a ball in the corner.

Yeah you've got fuckall.

You snap yourself out of it so you can figure out if the little prick has a concussion or not - the sooner you get his ass back in action the sooner you can get the fuck out of here.

Reaching down, you grab his head and turn it slightly, using your other hand to hold open his eyes. And... they're still completely dilated.

"Oh, isn't this just beautiful. Wake up sunshine, because you've got a fucking concussion. Great."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:18 am

"I've had worse." The Phantom breathed. He wrestled his face away from The Conductor's hand and grabbed onto the side rails to stabilize himself. He stood up shakily and weakly pushed the man out of the way as he almost fell against the gate.

The took a set of keys from his pocket and unlocked the gate, quickly putting them away. Ignoring The Conductor, he stumbled into the main tunnel. The Phantom started singing, mocking his situation.

"Think of me, think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while -
please promise me you'll try."

He grinned weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:04 pm

"Rooooar!" Sugar Shock makes dinosaur noises as best she can since the skeleton can't. She is very careful to not step on any cars even though they all seem to be speeding and running red lights for some reason.

Continuing to go at what she estimates the speed limit to be, Sugar waves to anyone who looks at her. Aww, they are all screaming with joy at what a good driver she is!
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

Hero Name: Prince Ash
Alter Ego: Ashlynn Rivals the First: Crown Prince of Fictionia
Main Power: Swordsmanship

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:43 pm

"The city that never sleeps; everything bad must happen here, according to western movies. I'll kill some muggers, be a hero, and go home soon enough." The Prince looked around the city as he arrived in the international embassy, his new home for a while. Accompanying him was Betty; his stewardess/caretaker for this. Much to his disappointment.

"Ah, your highness. Don't kill. This is foreign soil and I hear they look down on that."

"Hm? Don't I have royal immunity or something?"

"Diplomatic Immunity yes, and as a member of the royal family you are entitled to some levity, but still, please don't murder anyone." His faithful maid/stewardess walked behind Ash as he began to explore the city, bringing him dozens of strange stares and looks from passer-bys.

"....This feels gross."

"I told you to change into something more American."

"Why must I be ashamed of the princely garbs? Let them gawk." Ash's 'princely garbs' were a radiant white outfit complete with a white cape going down to slightly above his knees. Along with that, he was wearing what seemed to be a white, frilly skirt over his pants and a golden tiara encrusted with diamonds; something that should've been saved for the Princess but since he has no sister...

"This is boring, where is he?" Princey crossed his arms and sighed, he may look like a cute girl but his demeanor is anything but. On their arrival; they proceeded to head into the Police Station to talk to the Chief and announce their presence.

"A PRINCESS?! Look, your highness I'm a busy man; I don't have time to show some flaky royal brat the sights..." The Police Chief had to remind himself that he didn't want to annoy someone who would eventually rule a country that America is currently pretty good allies with.

"...Look, I got an officer out in the field, Luke handles a lot of...bigger stuff, he's responding to a call at the museum, go find him...(maybe HE can deal with being some royal brat's babysitter.)" Which leads us back to..

"This is boring." Prince Ash's compliant. He and his stewardess were waiting in front of the museum for the arrival of the officer, Ash sitting on the steps with his sword draw, making circles in the ground with it.

"Ashlynn, that's not a toy. It's a sacred, magic sword."

"...Why bother waiting? Clearly someone stole the bones of a beast; like it'd be hard to spot, why can't I find him and behead him myself?! Why do you feel the need to ally ourself with the local lawkeepers?!"

"Because, PRINCE you are in foreign soil AND a member of the royal family. This as every bit as harsh for you as them and you'd be well to respect the laws of the land you're in; regardless of whether or not you have been granted immunity to them.....and because you and tiring my patience, Princess; and I can't wait to pass you onto your next babysitter..."

"What was that last part?" The girlish-looking trap Prince scowled, but perked up upon hearing the sound that things will soon be fun: Sirens.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:58 am

At first, Sugar Shock pays no mind to the sirens. She's going the speed limit and stopping where she's supposed to. Then it hits her. This dinosaur skeleton doesn't have any seat belts! Oh god they're going to arrest her and she will have to go to jail and they will take her poor candy-rex to an impound lot and squish him!

"Leave us alone!" She shouts down. "We stopped at all the red lights!"
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 am

Opening his eyes with a start, Virtue realizes that he probably fell asleep next to this girl while she was talking about boring mutation stuff. Bringing himself up and trying to crack his back before realizing that he's far too flexible for that, he turns to her and begins speaking.

"Oh, yeah, mutations. Well, the mutations experienced within most people that would result in super-powers manifesting such as your wings would be relatively recessive; an activating trait would have to be sent out at some point. Typically, this occurs at puberty or adulthood, and you seem to be roughly...20? I have no idea, but, uh; yeah. So, there's a decent chance that your wings could be the result of a specific meta-genetic mutation within your physiology that would cause wings to grow. However, while your wingspan is very large, you're not very aerodynamic; your bones are presumably...not hollow, and you do not have feathers anywhere else, as would be required in order for you to use your wings to fly. Due to this, I'd have to surmise that a meta-genetic mutation could be the source of your powers, but it would certainly be far more than simply having grown wings."

Man, Virtue knows way too fucking much about biology.
Back to top Go down
https://coniverse.forumotion.com
Seraphim

Seraphim

Hero Name: Seraphim
Alter Ego: Unknown
Main Power: Angelic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am

Seraphim says nothing about Virtue falling asleep; she doesn't mind much.

She gives him a blank stare and tries to process what he has said. "So...it's not the wings that make me fly?" This science thing is every bit as overwhelming as the religion. "How do I umm control it? There was a sword..." She trails off.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 am

Shrugging and moving around his room, only his excellent dexterity and agility(Really it's that weird something-sense) keeping him from the horrifying fate of stepping on a lego, Virtue places his hands on his hips and leans up against a wall.

"Probably not. As for controlling it...well, it's different for everyone. Just try to do something. Think about it, I guess? I don't know. Try it."
Back to top Go down
https://coniverse.forumotion.com
Seraphim

Seraphim

Hero Name: Seraphim
Alter Ego: Unknown
Main Power: Angelic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 am

Seraphim dutifully shuts her eyes and tries to think. She had felt scared right before the sword appeared and had sensed...something...in the vampire girl, Signal. She tries to focus on these sensations and is rewarded with the blazing sword appearing once again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" She yells and holds it at arms length but this time she doesn't drop it. The white flames seem kind of cold to her really. Perhaps they were only hot to bad guys or people it thought were bad? She carefully reaches out to touch the blade.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 am

"I'm sick of waiting, I'll find this thief myself, kill them, be called a hero and leave this awful smelling country." Princey clicked his tongue and put away his sword, then started walking in a random direction.

"Princess, you don't even know where you're going at. And please don't kill anyone."

"Fine. maim."

"No..."

"Ugh...knock unconscious?"

"There you go."

"Fine." Ash was annoyed to admit he didn't know where it was....or even what it looked like. Dinosaurs were a cool boy thing; think he knows what a fuckin Trex looks like?

"So, where is this thief?" He crossed his arms and said impatiently to his stewardess.

"I don't know; that's the idea behind being a thief, they could be any-my god...a Tyrannosaurus..." The stewardess mouth dropped in awe; wow, how could ANYONE miss that? A Trex in the street. Who could be that dumb?

"Hm? A what? Oh, that? I thought it was suppose to be there." Oh.

"....Your Highness, go fight that."

"Fine, stay here and out of my way." Ash spat at his servant; whom he hated, and ran off to fight a dinosaur with a magic sword in the middle of New York.

I'm sure that happens every day for them.

It didn't take him too long to catch up, after all, the thief couldn't exactly make a speedy escape stopping at all the lights; I mean, this is NEW YORK. Traffic sucks. So anyways, he eventually caught up to the giant dinosaur and, true to his fashion, proceeded to run at it's foot and leapt up on a car and then at it, his sword attempting to cut the thing's ankle's off.

...This is already a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:43 am

"What the fuck!?" Sugar yells as her Candy-rex is hit. The bones are now made of something like hard caramel and do not stand up well to the sword. "What are you doing you dick head? Get away from my sweet ride!!" She begins to climb down to properly yell at this vandal.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:52 am

The Prince, being a totally rational person, wastes no time in swinging his sword at the oddly dressed freak, aiming to take her head off in a single swing....you're not suppose to kill.

"Oh, right." He stops himself JUST in the nick of time, making sure the girl still has a head.

"This sweet ride isn't your's. Return it. Stealing is wrong. This is an order from Prince Ashlynn." You just hacked off it's ankle with your magic "cut through nearly anything" sword.

"And pay for the damages."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:59 am

"I made it, it's mine! I wasn't hurting anybody either! I was being good just like I told my friend I would be and you ruined it!" Sugar stamps her foot, unimpressed by the title of Prince and angered by some stranger giving her orders.

The dinosaur skeleton snaps at Ashlynn with big pointy candy teeth.

"Fuck you! Roar!!" Sugar again tries to make the sound for her silent candy-rex
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 am

"No! How could I be so careless?! To have been devoured by such a beast, I have faile-Oh it's hollow." Ash regains his composure as, when the Trex closes it's jaws around him, he simply jumps to avoid the teeth, a few princely flips later he jumps through where the eyes would normally be.

"You didn't make it; you stole it from that museum, I think. And you were hurting people....somewhere, my point is that you're a villain, I will kill you and earn the title of 'Hero' then I can be rid of this horrible country." Ash really doesn't understand that, unlike home, he can't just go around lopping people's heads off.

"Surrender and kneel before the Prince, or soon you won't have legs to stand on." He points his fancy, shiny magic sword at her and says this, meanwhile, a group of guys comment on how cute that girl with the sword is and a crowd starts to gather around them with cameras and cell phones pointing.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:13 am

"I did so make it! You're just jealous!" Sugar argues. "I haven't hurt one person all day! You're the one who hurt Candy-Rex with your dumb sword!!"

Sugar considers the hero-villain thing her adversary had mentioned.
"Heroes don't even kill people, dumbass! They just go around stopping fun and being buzzkills! You're so not fun you're already a super extra hero times infinity!" Sugar makes a face at him for emphasis. She is getting madder and madder at being ordered around.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 am

"D-dumb?! How dare you?! I am a Prince!" To which the onlookers corrected into princess.

"A-and my sword isn't dumb! You....peasant!" Oh, you're SO good at this.

"UGH! You're infuriating...and....I can't kill you...grr...well what am I SUPPOSE to do to you then?!" The Prince was throwing a very unprincely tantrum, swinging his sword at Sugar. Lucky for her she's out of range.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 am

Sugar is more entertained than anything by the tantrum and decides it would be fun to have one of her own.

"Princes are dumb and pampered and vain and stuuuupid! And you're even worse cause you're a hero prince so you're boring too! Everything is boring and being good is hard and I want my friends to come back!" She begins to whine in an exaggerated tone, just to get it all out.

She stops immediately when the prince asks what is supposed to be done with her. "Let's have cake!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

"Cake? Are you joking? Why would I have cake with YOU? Look at you! Have you no sense at all? You look horrible; you should be thankful we're even conversing, I refuse to be seen sharing a meal with some lowly, badly dressed peasant girl!" Ashlynn spat out at Sugar, rather harshly too while the onlookers stared and took pictures, some began booing at his treatment of her.

"Tch...stupid commoner trash." Ash remarked, and turned to the candy Trex which I have no idea whether it's standing or not, either way, he proceeded to start running at it and swinging his sword at it; hoping to hack it to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next