/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York: New York City

Go down 
+14
Sugar Shock
The Conductor
Sena
Leukocyte
Beta Boy
Fenrir
Lilith
Phantom of the Opera
Ottswald
Seraphim
Signal
Virtue
Compactor
Synapse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Synapse

Synapse

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

New York: New York City - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 am

"Oh jeez. Jacques, get the old guy some pants."

Thomas looked away, struggling to keep his eyes averted from the old guy's crotch. "What are you even doing here? Are you Eddie's friend? Because he didn't mention anything about your...liberal point of view."

From the back room, Jacques tossed out a pair of slacks and a polo shirt, mostly clean but with a peculiar scent about them. Oh well, that'd come out soon enough. Jill caught them and handed them to the old guy, keeping her eyes tightly shut and he esophagus tightly not-vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:30 am

Sugar Shock lets out a joyless, sad laugh and tosses the cake she had been forming out of a rock for her potential new friend at his face as he ruins her candy-rex.

"Dick." She says with a sulk.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

Hero Name: Prince Ash
Alter Ego: Ashlynn Rivals the First: Crown Prince of Fictionia
Main Power: Swordsmanship

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 am

Ashlynn successfully if unimpressively side-steps the cake; it lack his usual graceful lightfootedness because he really didn't want to fuck up his nice white clothes and kind of panicked.

"Stupid little...learn your place, girl. With your monster vanquished and you surrounded, it's better for you to just give up. I'll hand you over to those blue lawkeepers, be named a Hero, and go enjoy some REAL cake; in the company of people who matter. Hmm, this was easy. Perhaps when the time comes taking over this country will be as simple as doing a few more good deeds, with the way they idolizes these "Heroes." So, in general, Sugar ruined a priceless relic and took it into the middle of the street, sure but at least you could still have displayed it....now its in piece, large pieces, in the middle of a busy street.

"So yes. You're...um...arrested? Arrested. Be a good commoner brat and follow me to your cage."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Sugar Shock giggles disconcertingly.

"Like hell! You're under arrest for ruining my dinosaur and being a big jerk!!" Sugar picks up a broken candy bone and melts the tip into hot sugary goo which she flings at the prince.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Another, far more elegant, side-step to avoid the goo, except that he failed to take into account that he's wearing a stupid cape. What kind of material is the cape made of? Something soft, fine, easy to stain, and expensive. Satin interior with white fur on the backside then? Whatever, it was for rich people and...

"You stupid little 14 year old, this cape is worth more than your life!" The bratty Prince was enraged, he'd never been at a target he couldn't just kill. He began to have such deep thought-provoking thoughts such as: Why don't Heroes just kill? It'd save so much time, now I'll have to get it dry-cleaned and hope the stain doesn't set...

Fuck, I'd rather be with Saho.

"I....I'll kill...grr, why can't I just....you know what peasant?! You're dumb! A-and you dress stupid! A-and you're ugly! And how can you wear such vulgar clothes, why don't you have more pride as a man?!" Irony. The Prince threw a very characteristic tantrum; god this is embarrassing, like watching two elementary schoolers go at it. At least Sugar has an excuse for acting that way, Ash is just bratty. All he needed to do is stick his tongue out at her....which, of course, he does.

"Dumb commoner!" and THEN he sticks his tongue at her.

Last edited by Prince Ashlynn on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 pm

"Hey! I'm pretty sure I'm fucking older than you!! You're the one that's 14 and ugly and fat with a stupid dress! Also you're a dinosaur hater and you stink like shit and I hate you!!" Sugar sticks her tongue out as well and flings more molten bone syrup.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Princey dodges frantically like his life depends on it. Do you know how hard it is to syrup off of white fur?
"Ha! Your aim is as pathetic and vulgar as your language, surely a sign of your immaturity. There is no way someone of my superior sophistication would be outlived by a juvenile brat like you!" The Prince mocks and sticks his tongue out, waving around his pretty, shiny sword dangerously.

"Stupid idiot ugly dumb fatty poor commoner!" He says, very eloquent. Meanwhile, a man from the crowd steps forward to ask the two children where their parents were.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 pm

"You're the worst! Why won't you be my friend you big fucking jerk!!" Sugar flails the bone around, accidently getting molten syrup in the face of a crowd member before getting more to go in the direction of the prince. "You're just a bully and everybody knows bullies are the way they are because they're mad about how much they SUCK!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 pm

His cool lost by her taunting, Princey's nice white clothes were unfortunately stained by her molten syrup. Lucky for him, he drops low to ground to avoid the assault and ran forward, so most of the stains are on his cape. Not being able to stand it, he dashes forward to her through the syrup rain and slices the bone she's holding in two, juuuuust enough above her hand so she still has one, but close enough to cause a small cut on it.

"Opps. Seems my aim is a bit off, I wonder if I can just hack off your limbs until you learn respect. I refuse to be friends with common filth like you! Be thankful. You were wounded by my blade and get to live to tell about it; that will be the sign of our 'friendship'." Mocking her now that he's up close, he takes it too far by..

Oh god

You ready for this?
Spoiler:
Yeah. Not cool, Princey.

Last edited by Prince Ashlynn on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Sugar Shock pulls her hand to her chest, tears forming in her eyes. Her expression hardens though when she is shoved.

"It's on!!" All powers ignored, she leaps to catch the prince in a full on tackle.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:27 pm

First thing they teach you in "How to fight people" school, when a guy has a sword, DON'T tackle him head on. Luckily, Ash had the foresight to try to position his sword away from her; which meant getting tackled to the ground.

"Ow...you dare touch me?!" The Prince spat, using his free had to shove and hit the girl on top of him on the side, his other hand just trying to keep the sword away from all this.

"Trash! Peasant! Get off of me!" He scowls, and adds in some girly hair pulling and bites her arm.

Truly, the battle of the century.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:27 am

Sugar Shock returns the hair pulling and ups the ante by throwing in some scratching and clothes ripping.

"Snobby bitch ass fucking jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 am

".....Princess..." His stewardess had arrived at last, disappointed in what she saw. This was embarrassing behavior for anyone, let alone a member of the royal family.

"Ah..OW! Hey, watch it-don't rip that you! Stewardess, hold my blade! I don't want to kill this CHILD before I beat the crap out of them!" Prince shouts and slides his loyal vessel his sword.

"Ashlynn, that is a priceless, sacred, magic, holy relic, please don't treat it so carelessly." Sword in safe hands, Ash was free to go back to his stupid catfight.

"Vulgar, uncouth know-nothing filth!" Ash shouts and returns the scratching and suggestive clothes ripping.

Meanwhile, the two get their pictures taken by everyone around.
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Luke drove closer and closer to the museum, but a rather large crowd in the middle of the street blocks his path. He stops the car and pushes through the crowd to see what's going on. Two girls fighting in the middle of a pile of bones. Dinosaur bones? Great.

"Alright, alright, break it up." Luke manages to separate the two and hold them apart at arm's length. "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Ash, bleeding with scratch marks, otherwise radiant white clothes dirty from rolling on the floor, and rips in his clothes in all the right places; trashes around in Luke's grasps, complaining loudly. Meanwhile...

"Ah; you must be....Sir Leukocyte. Allow me to explain; that is Prince....cess Ashlynn Rivals The First of Fictionia; who is on a...mission of peace to this country; in order to further deepen the bonds between our alliances and to personally assist this country in lawkeeping and order; isn't that right milord?"

"UNHAND ME GUARD; I'M NOT FINISHED WITH THAT TRASH YET."

"Ahahaha....royalty. In addition, your General informed us that you will oversee the Prince's stay and.....'teach' her of your laws and custom. Well, here is her magic sword; don't use it only a member of the royal family can, here is our identification, papers, crest and what-not to show I'm not lying and....that's it! Have fun with the royal brat; see ya later Ash, I'll be sightseeing if you need me." And so did Ash's faithful vessel shove him on somebody else and leave in no time at all.
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"What."

Luke was more than a bit confused. The papers were legit, but really? A princess? A magic sword? That's just great.

"Okay, well, princess or not, you're still going to need to explain to me what's going on here."
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

"...I'm a Prince." He spits out bitterly, secretly happy his annoying stewardess is gone.

"And what happened is this....URCHIN stole the bones of your beast; then turned them into candy. I caught her and defeated her beast; then she attacked me. I did your job for you; be grateful. Proclaim me an official 'Hero' so I can leave this trash heap and give this FILTH the death sentence. I'll happily carry it out myself."

Last edited by Prince Ashlynn on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

"But your steward said- You know what, never mind."

Luke looked across at the young girl who had been quarreling with the Prince. She looked familiar, but he couldn't say why.

"Wait, you two destroyed the priceless 65 million year old national treasure?" Luke sighed. "And you can't just kill people. That would be murder."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 am

Sugar Shock swears and flails.

"This asshole is the worst hero ever and is a boring sack of shit!" She points an accusatory finger inches from Ash's face.

"And I followed all the traffic laws!!" She adds angrily, fully believing she has done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 am

"....I have diplomatic immunity, you urchin trash! I CAN MURDER THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" Princey shouts, and tackles Sugar, intending on resuming all the risque clothing ripping and biting. "You need to learn proper respect for your superiors AND elders you.....you....INFURIATING PERSON." Ash never studied the art of name-calling.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 am

Sugar Shock grins to herself, sort of enjoying the fact that somebody is talking to and paying attention to her, even if it's with fighting and insults.

"No you!" She replies very cleverly and returns to fighting as well.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yes. Yes, that works. Anyway, you can fly and summon swords from people, so that's a pretty good amount of powers. Let's go watch television."

Moving himself into the living room and turning on the television, it instantly goes to a news channel-...showing a scene wherein two chicks(?) are fighting in the middle of New York under a giant candy dinosaur. Deciding that he can't just let these women fight eachother without any gelatin involved, he elects that he must get into this fight and solve this grave injustice.

Well, stop the crime, too. I mean, he is a hero.

Moving himself forward and up to the window, he turns back to Seraphim.

"Gonna go stop crime. Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
https://coniverse.forumotion.com
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Luke again tries to interpose himself between the two young ones. When did being a hero devolve into babysitting?

"Stop fighting! Look, I'm going to take both of you to the police station so we can sort this out."
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm

"Hmp. Fine with me. Bring that criminal to your headquarter so that I may sentence her to death and spread news of my heroics." Ash, taking his sword back, sheaths it and crosses his arms, as he says that.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Hero Name: Seraphim
Alter Ego: Unknown
Main Power: Angelic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Seraphim nods with nervous determination and clutches her sword.

"Okay." She says as she spreads her wings to fly after Virtue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next