/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Japan: Tokyo

Go down 
+3
Signal
Sigil
Zealot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sena

Sena

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:14 pm

"Giant 10 year old? Aw man, I want ice cream." What a sudden change in tone. How do you feel explaining your tortuous life story?

"Bad...but it's worth it. Alright, Siggy. Let's go burn your evil, apocalyptic book. I guess I'll call a jet unless you wanna poof us back." And then what? Feel better? Like you've bonded?

"...also I sometimes hear a voice in my head and who tells me I shit I am and that I should kill you because you're dangerous and a threat to all humanity; this voice also kind of dictates everything I do, I can only do what he says; but I can say whatever I want.....we can get over that, right?" Saho reaches out to grasp her hand. You'll regret this. All of it. You'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

Sigil

Hero Name: Sigil
Alter Ego: Virgilia Balentine
Main Power: Symbol Magic

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 pm

"Giant ten year old... interesting. And, not to worry. Once a permanent pair of doors have been established," Virgie says, snapping her fingers; the door on the tree opens with the door in Vegas opening alongside it. "it doesn't even need all of my magic to keep them open. The worst part is connecting the two for the first time. From here the circles can just draw on any magical energy in the air."

Burning the Tome? She had no idea what would happen if she did that; in fact, she was explicitly warned NOT to burn it, for fear of whatever may be unleashed.

"Hmm. If the voice in your head says I'm dangerous, tell them he's wrong. And... yeah, we can get over that." If Saho was simply being crazy, well, she had met many people like him; the 30s was a bad time to be sane. (The 60s, too, actually.) If there really was such an entity controlling him and whispering nothings into his ear... "I can even help you with it."

...did he really think of her as a threat to humanity? I mean, yeah sure, her powers could be used for MASSIVE destructive potential, and from here it's easy to see why he'd want the Tome burned. But... really, Virgie was limited by the fact that she's still human. Using that kind of power would honestly... it would kill her, yeah.

"Shall we?"

Signal was curled up somewhere inside someone's house. Breaking and entering was bad, but there weren't a lot of places that she could hide in without causing an even bigger ruckus, so for now an innocent family had to deal with a strange foreigner sleeping in the daughter's bathroom with the lights off. Specifically, she was curled up in an empty furo trying to avoid any natural light from touching her; thankfully this bathroom has no windows.

She, earlier on, had to explain to the family, after getting severely burned by rays of the sun hitting her face, that she was a vampire (and when they didn't understand, Signal used the tried-and-true method of searching "Vampire" on Wikipedia and going to the Japanese page; they understood immediately... and still freaked out) and that she's pretty much immobilized until someone hands her a really thick cape or until the sun goes down. The father asked Signal something, but she didn't understand, so he asked his son, who was partially fluid in English, to translate.

"Um... will you kill us?" the son asked Signal.

"No," she replied. "I only take blood from blood banks."

The son relayed this back to the father and, glaring at Signal, he allowed her to hide in the daughter's bathroom until the sun went down. And then? Well, she had to scram ASAP. Signal nodded and headed upstairs.

And that's how she's in the bathroom of a Japanese teenage girl. She doesn't understand why they didn't try to attack her first, or call the police, but honestly, she's just counting her blessings right now.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Standing in the middle of a Japanese street and crossing his arms, his eyes flick closed; he is...well, far too large physically, along with far too imposing countenance-wise, to be seen as anyone but Zealot. Maybe if he wore glasses, or something. Ears search out signs...sounds lap at them, and his nose perks slightly, sniffing. There...there it was. Necrotic flesh, keeping itself from rotting; a corpse given life.

Lifting off into the air and flying through Tokyo for a short while before coming to the front door, he finds it locked. Hand moves up to knock on it, and...well, as expected, the thing just kind of explodes inwards. Shrugging and stepping over the now utterly annhilated husk of a door, Zealot moves inside of the house proper, moving on his way to Signal. Continuing on through the house, he'd...presumably meet relatively little resistance from the family themselves, before he comes to the bathroom itself. Laying his hand on the knob instead of attempting to knock, first, he frowns and stares hard at the door.

"Signal."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Signal first hears the sound of a door being blasted... open? No, because then she wouldn't've heard the hinges break off. Footsteps getting closer and closer followed by the screams of the family, and... yeah, that's Zealot alright.

Signal opens the door with her telekinesis, peeking over the edge of the tub to see if the window is still open. It is. But standing at the doorway is a man of 6'3" with a glare you could see even in the dark and get chills from. Like beacons of light, but more... intimidating. (So... deadlights?)

"Yes, Zealot...?" Signal... she didn't step out of the tub. It was more like slinking out, like watching slime pour over an edge and coagulate at the bottom. But stood upright soon enough and looked him in the eyes. "...where was I supposed to hide?"
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Standing in the doorway-ugh, those things did have that weird glow to them, didn't they? Like looking into the event horizon of a black hole. Though, really that might be the best comparison for the source of his powers, to be fair. Something was always...wrong, with him, like that. Like looking into something that wasn't supposed to be there; Superman, Justice, they could overcome it with their inspiration-at least they were powered by the sun, anyway. A being of entropy who the entire world looked at with apprehension...well, that was a bit more difficult to reconcile the fear of exuding power around. Walking into the bathroom and picking her up...by her hips-man, he's just going full out dick, today, he steps back and looks up at the ceiling before shifting his gaze to the window.

"Doesn't matter. We're going home. I'll keep you angled at the ground until we outpace the Earth's rotation."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Ah well, being here was fun while it lasted. But jeeeeez, did he HAVE to grab her by the hips? "R-right."

Still, she hung on to Zealot and closed her eyes. This was never a very enjoyable experience.

The daughter looked on. Oh wow, Zealot is in her house... HER room, even! But what was he gonna do with this vampire girl? She stood back, wondering what was gonna happen next and not understanding either of what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Wrapping his arms around her tightly in order to keep her shielded from the sunlight, he moves himself towards the window; he briefly regards the small girl, but doesn't pay much attention to her. Moving out of the window, he then proceeds to fly up into the air, moving closer and closer to the stratosphere; eventually breaking orbit, he then proceeds on and through space, breaking through Titan's atmosphere and hitting the ground shortly after that. He lets her go before looking up at the sky; he did have a normal apartment, but...well, he liked Titan far more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan: Tokyo   Japan: Tokyo - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan: Tokyo
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: