/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
+8
Psybear
Mr Nerve
Zealot
Valencruz
Synapse
Sugar Shock
Signal
Spook
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Valencruz

Valencruz

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:15 am

Sailing through the sky on a roof-ship didn't seem all that productive, so, Valencruz Empowered (So called because he is EMPOWERED from feeding) once again went poof to pass through the rooftop, before returning to his batform to hunt for AB.

Here, Signal was at a disadvantage. Valencruz would have no problem tracking AB the same he did the first time: through his blood. The downside? Well....turns out AB has a friends.

"You're joking..." The bat-turned-vampire said as he confronted the rather odd assortment of beings surrondeding AB.

Last edited by Sena on Wed May 30, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:16 am

Upon flying over the crater near the museum, Signal noted various individuals there: Sugar with yet another marshmallow golem (ooh), an old man with some weeeeird energy coming from him, the robot from before, and... Accident! Oh thank goodness, and he's with actual competent individuals, too.

Signal lands, taking a few deep breaths. She had to prepare herself for what was about to hit her like a freight train.
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:18 am

Sugar Shock jumped at the sudden appearance of Zealot.
"Screw you! This baby can take crazy hard punches! I'm gonna beat up the new monster in the city with it! Beside's you haven't seen my oth-" Sugar Shock was cut short as the man's shirt fell apart. Ever the tactful and subtle one, she let out a loud "Daaaaamn!"

Last edited by Sugar Shock on Wed May 30, 2012 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

Hero Name: Agent 58664
Alter Ego: Chett Manstachio
Main Power: Darkforce Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:18 am

"How can I be uncomfortable with people who can cause this level of mayhem in one day? Same way I'd be uncomfortable sharing an apartment with raging bears. Even if they pay the rent on time, they wreck more shit in a day than most could in a lifetime. As fer my 'aura', I don't buy that new-age hokum. If you want to sell channeling crystals, you're outta luck boy."

As 58664 looks around to keep track of his surroundings, he notices two new flying Supers.

"Fuck," he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:21 am

Accident, never to be outdone by anyone, except for everyone, tore his own shirt of. It was only then that he truly realized how cold it was.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:22 am

The machine glanced upwards, noting still more superhuman activity...and what appeared to be a civilian. Surely, these were almost all of super-humans in what was left of the city. Among them was the unconscious girl he noted from earlier, and the renowned Zealot. Curious, he inquired to the crowd gathered around him:

"Why now do you individuals choose to reveal yourselves? Why now do you convene to this site?"
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:23 am

Sitting up and looking at himself, he seems confused. Obviously not used to people thinking of him, looks-wise, as anything nearly approaching muscular, he goes on the defensive. "What? Something wrong? Man can't walk around sans-shirt, these days? It's hardly my fault that I haven't gone to the gym in...ever." Lifting up an arm that surges with massive amounts of power, he pokes it. "I mean, uh. Muscles don't just grow, right?" Gaze shifting down, again, over the perfectly formed abs on his stomach, he looks around. "I, uh. I should probably go get a shirt, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:24 am

"Wait why did you tear your shirt off?" Signal asks Accident. Hearing Sugar shout, she flies up to her level to see a shirtless Zealot. "...Ohhh. Okay. I see where this is going." She goes back down to the side walk and crosses her arms to think again.

(...Would the vampire do that t–) NO. GODDAMNIT, NO. Grr.

Signal sat down, holding her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:24 am

"I told you why I'm here, kid. I was just apparently very wrong about what constituted a safe place."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:26 am

>"I, uh. I should probably go get a shirt, huh?"

"...no..no you're fine."

The marshmallow golem's body rippled, totally awesome candy abs appearing out of nowhere.

Last edited by Sugar Shock on Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:27 am

Facing not only the annoying self-rightgeous hypocrite woman (what he assumes is her superhero name) and now a GIANT CANDY MONSTER, A SHIRTLESS ZEL, AND SOME OLD GUY. Val heaves a heavy sighs and remembers: "What would Justice do?"

He's still empowered. Theres more people to feed on now. Maybe he could take 2 out without Zealot's interference, maybe...or..

"HEY, I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE CITY BY ENSLAVING ALL THE NORMAL HUMANS WITH MIND-CONTROL, CAN I BORROW AB?" Or he can say that. Nice going Lord Val. Oh, he's not done.

"You see, I'm getting a little tired and I'd like to at LEAST stop any more deaths. If you wanna break the city that's fine, just as long as no one dies..." Feeling the atmosphere he uses his VAMPIRIC POWERS OF DARKNESS TO SHRED APART HIS OWN SHIRT WITHOUT MOVING. Yes, he can do that. So now there he is, in pants and a trenchcoat.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:30 am

That's it. That was the STRAW that BROKE the camel's LOUSY BACK.

Too many shirtless men for Signal to deal with. She slipped on her goggles, hoping to hide the blush, physically grabbed Accident by locking her arms with his, and does her best to drag her away. Because good ideas never spawn in a flustered mind. "We need to get you to safety. Maybe a submarine or something."
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:32 am

Agent knew an orgy when it was shaping up.

He quietly entered the sewers and left.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:34 am

AB, being the ever moronic one that he was, decided to go along with this.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:34 am

Upon hearing this, the android accepts the proposition of the second-handsomest man in the area.

"The damage to the city has peaked. Many of these structures are irreparable, so preservation of human life at all costs is my only priority." The android declared in a matter-of-fact way.

"The Behemoth that has attacked the city has made progress to the park and appears to be stationary. Traditional weapons appear to be ineffective. I, unfortunately, do not have enough data on the beast to devise a way to combat it. I would request the help of most of you to stifle it's destruction and, ultimately, destroy this creature."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:36 am

...did Signal still have the bag of candy with her? No, no she did not. All she had now was PURE WILLPOWER to tow Accident away and deal with whatever consequences may follow. "We're gonna make it, buddy, and we're gonna ditch that vampire! Him and his... and his ABSURD abs!"
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:38 am

Valencruz does that dramatic fog thing he likes to do so much to reappear in front of SIgnal, blocking her path.

Shirtless, cut up all over, bleeding, bruised, and out of breath, he takes a moment to try to catch said breath before talking. A more sadistic kind of girl would probably get off on that, but thats a story for another time.

"How about *gasp gasp* we settle this with a staring contest? I don't actually WANT to kill. Don't make me."
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:39 am

Accident, still quite dazed and confused, muttered, "I have abs! I... I totally have abs!"
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:40 am

Standing up fully on the golem-how is he balancing? Oh yeah, he can fly; anyway, Zealot stands up fully on the golem and puts his hands at his sides, muscles rippling across his body; he looks gigantic, the powers granted to him causing him to be obviously larger and stronger than any mortal man. Biceps stand out like cannonballs, abdominal muscles seem as though crafted by an artisan. "Well, I don't know. I mean, I am kinda being indecent, here." To be honest, though, he was pretty pale; long times of sitting in a room with your travails outside involving you moving too fast for the sun to hit you didn't exactly allow for a tan. "Also! I should probably do something about that girl getting away with...I don't know, guy?"

Hopping off of the golem and flying down, moving to stop in between Signal and Val, he puts out his hand. Man, for the beast of everyone's childhood nightmares, Zealot was a surprisingly musclebound guy. Also, a dick, but that's a story long known by everyone.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:42 am

Signal lets go of Accident, preparing all of her mental shields and lowering her goggles, turning around and staring the vampire in the eyes... while moving around Zealot. "Alright. Sure. And to think, I never even got your name." Signal crossed her hands behind her back, both of them curled into fists.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:43 am

Looking at Signal as she lets go of Accident Boy and walks around him, he just shrugs. Waiting until her back his turned to him before moving over to Accident Boy and grabbing at his wrist, he begins to trek away, entering into superspeed.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:43 am

Noticing these superhumans were more interested in pursuing the ambient sexual tension than unifying against a threat of certain destruction, the android calmly walked off and disappeared into the sewers towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

Accident continued to mutter... "I totally have abs... You guys... You're jealous!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:47 am

Sugar Shock huffed at being left alone. Peeking over the candy giant's head, she spotted her two friends from earlier. With the sexy stranger making off with one of them! The Marshmallow golem gently scooped Signal up with a big squishy hand and brought her to Sugar's eye level.
"Hi! Do you like marshmallow? Let's go get Accident Boy and eat some!" she set the golem in motion, pursuing Zealot.

Last edited by Sugar Shock on Wed May 30, 2012 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:48 am

Trekking across land with him at a frankly ludicrous speed on his way to New York, Zealot shrugs. "Yeah, yeah, kid; you have abs. I do, too, now, apparently. They're not very impressive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: