Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Signal

Signal

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:28 am

Signal watches in awe as the vampire tries to spray his own blood at her and the boy, which Zealot thankfully(?) stops.

"Um..." Signal had no idea what to say or do next. Accept her fate? (Yeah right; what are you, some kind of red shirted buffoon?) Give up? (They're gonna kill ya, Signal, there's no doubt.) ...use Megaton Mas—(FUCK NO)

Signal rubbed her temples, then her face. There was only one thing left to do. RUN.

Without saying a word, Signal grabs Accident via telekinesis and flies off. Escape act, take two.

Last edited by Signal on Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

Hero Name: Agent 58664
Alter Ego: Chett Manstachio
Main Power: Darkforce Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:30 am

Agent, a mess from his brief encounter with Behemoth, limps down the sewers doggedly trying to distance himself from the Goliath. The sewers, luckily, were not so weak as to cave-in due to the tremors caused by the giant. Agent was heading, as best as he could tell, back to the explosion site.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:34 am

Sugar dug her fingernails into marshmallow, gripping tightly as she urged her golem faster and faster. The explosion site where everything had happened before was just up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:36 am

As 58664 emerged unto the explosion sight, he heard.... soft, loud footsteps?

It was a Marshmallowman

"ugh," he groaned, "her."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:38 am

Sugar Shock peered down from atop her ride and spotted a familiar person. At least she thought. It was hard to tell from up high. Regardless, she waved excitedly.
"Hey! Hey! That you old man?"
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:41 am

58664 gritted his teeth and smiled through the pain. It would not do to aggravate this one while he was hurt.

"Why, my dear Candy Queen. Have you come back for that interview?" he asked with mock excitement before adding, the way a grandfather would tease his granddaughter, "And is that handsome lad your boooooyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:41 am

The android made progress in tracking Mr. Nerve by backtracking the likeliest path from the the museum, marked by the massive crater overhead. He detected the presence of super-humans in the area, again. They were not uncommon in the area, but more pressing matters usually prevented him from meeting them.

The android hastened it's pace, deciding that the some contributors to the museum robbery were returning to the scene of the crime for some reason.

Eventually, he heard footsteps overhead, and his brisk walk became more of a beeline.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:42 am

Moving himself off of the ground and back into the sky after he, Zealot tails Signal. Voice shoots forward, a stentorian yell at her; it resounds through the air, pounding gently at her back. "Tell me, hero-girl, what do you care for? What makes you strong?" Continuing to move on, just behind her, the now massive man would be gaining on her.

"Why do you bother to call yourself a hero? Why should you be called that?" Anger a clear beacon coming forth at Signal, this is...this is Zealot. He's gaining on her, and he's calling her out. That's...that's not good.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:45 am

"YARRRAGHHH" A horrible screech pieces the sky as a strange jet black bat chanses after them like a bat out of hell.

Having gotten sufficant distance above them, the bat reforms as Lord Val, latching himself on to Sig-

No, he goes for AB!
"I do believe we've been through this.." He whispers into the young boy's ear, before baring his fangs down towards his nape. This wasn't like before, he sought to kill AB and find where he respawns, not just to drain him.
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:47 am

"Haha you called someone a handsome lad! You really are old! I'll do the interview later! I came to save my new friends! And I guess save the city too. But most important I get to punch a monster in the face!" Sugar smiled happily down at the man. "You've still got your special journalist guns right? Shits getting weird! Don't worry, I'll keep you safe gramps!"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:50 am

Signal lands on the tallest building she could find. She puts Accident down, then turning to see that Zealot is speeding at her and boy is he angry.

"Why do I bother to call myself a hero? Well, sure, I've done some nasty things that don't make me worthy of the title. I've probably hurt as many people as I've helped. But I'm human. Under all these powers, I'm just a scrawny 20-something-year-old wanting to make money, save people... and to make sure that this boy I just hurdled across the sky with me isn't put through a never-ending brain-washed HELL by the vampire you just blew away."

Now with her voice ringing much louder and clearer: "What makes me strong is that if I save one life... even this kid, I know I'll be redeemed if I die, if there is an underworld or a Hell or whatever. One genuine, innocent life saved is good enough for me."

She ten notices that the vampire had appeared near Accident and turned around, shooting off one blast of fire and lightning after another. "Get! Away! From him! HE'S NOT YOURS!"
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:51 am

Agent smiled to himself, wondering if he had a Granddaughter who would say such sweet things to him.

"Ah, little missy, I'm not so old that I need protection of a young thing like yourself. Chivalry isn't dead you know. Just keep away from the monsters and I'll see they get there's."

Agent heard the rapid footsteps of someone on a mission near-by.

"Hush up now, little one. Trouble this way comes!"
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:51 am

Death and rebirth dealt with, Accident found himself somewhere he'd been before: the explosion site, next to some old man and the candy-girl. "Fuuuuck."
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:55 am

The Android finally reached the site of the explosion, noting two individuals in the vicinity, and...Sugar Shock. Atop another of her candy catastrophes. Not recognizing the other, but understanding him to be a threat, the robot proceeded with caution. He needed to be sure Sugar Shock was still in his sights; at the end of the day she was still a criminal and needed to be incarcerated. Still, her talents could prove to be useful in destroying that godforsaken abomination he had fired at earlier.

Stepping forward into the light, the android inquired to the couple: "Are you two aware of the looming danger threatening the city? Why do you remain here in harm's way?" His attention was moreso focused on the elder gentleman, who appeared to be armed with handguns for some reason. Nothing noteworthy: this was an army robot and he did know the 2nd amendment.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:58 am

"The entire city's in danger all the damned time," 58664 sighed, "but if you're looking to stop the destruction, then you're okay in my books."

It would be good to have someone around as back-up less Sugar try to use him to leave a trail of blood and cotton candy like she did earlier.

Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:00 am

AB was standing there. A few feet away. From those people.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:01 am

The marshmallow golem fidgeted as Sugar did the same. Some robot had shown up and so had Accident Boy and things were confusing!
"Who the fuck are you?" she called down to Synapse.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:03 am

"Why do you remain here in harm's way?" the machine repeated itself to the elder of the two, while making sure who was likely the less sane of the two remained in his sights. The android was still unsure if the man was seeking to extinguish the chaos or to spread it: his next actions would be most informative for his purposes.

Glancing up to look at Sugar Shock, the android coldly reported: "I am Synapse, envoy of the United States Military and Honorary Eagleopolis PD Officer. I am fully aware of your identity and suggest you stand aside while the forces at work are dealt with, ma'am."

Last edited by Synapse on Wed May 30, 2012 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:03 am

Bringing himself forward before stopping next to the building, he glanced down, then up. Good ideas. Slamming his hands into the building's roof before kicking at its walls several times, he begins hefting the entire roof up and forward, essentially attempting to...oh, dear sweet mother of fuck, to throw the roof away, out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:05 am

Lord Valencruz Empowered laughed at SIgnal's little heroic moment.

"Cute speech, little girl. I'm trying to save the lives of THOUSANDS, you'll settle for 1? Pathetic." With new blood renewing his strength, he tosses the corpse of AB towards the oncoming projectile like a human sheild, making good use of his enhanced speed to attempt to flank her.

"I HAVE WATCHED YOU HURT AND DRIVE YOURSELVES INTO A CORNER AGAIN AND AGAIN, THE BEST OF YOU HAVE FALLEN AND INSTEAD OF LIVING UP TO HIS DREAM, YOU SPIT IN THE FACE OF EVERYTHING HE WANTED FOR YOU." He was screaming now, trying to match her rationalizations with his own.

'I WILL make his dream a reality. What have you DONE for this city upon coming here? Who have you saved? What HAVEN'T you blown up? I have 65 people who's lives are truly BETTER because of me. 65 people who are ALIVE because of me. I have saved 65 people in ONE night." As he approaches SIgnal faster and faster....he stops right in front of her outstreched arms.

"What have YOU done?"
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:05 am

"Hey! Fuck you man! Leave gramps alone!" Sugar Shock shook a tiny fist at Synapse.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:07 am

"I'd love to answer that, pretty boy, but Zealot just chucked the roof we're on off the building. Toodle-loo~!"

Signal runs like hell to the nearest edge, swan dives, and picks herself up to fly off into the city. She needed to find Accident Boy, then she'd answer the vampire's question. If, of course, he doesn't just up and kill her.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:07 am

>"Why do you remain here in harm's way?"

"Hahah, sonny, let me tell you: no where in this city's safe. You see all these Supers running around? They can be anywhere in a moment. Frankly, here's safest. This is a disaster, no reason for people to fight over it."

Agent sat down to rest his poor back, kneading it with the butt of his gun.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:12 am

"You yourself seem to be emanating a similar aura that allows me to track super-human activity. Your words would imply super-human activity is a concept you are uncomfortable or unfamiliar with. Tell me sire, how can this be?"

The android noted the man's guns also gave off this sort of energy, albeit on a significantly weaker scale.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:14 am

Releasing an annoyed grunt before moving himself down to the exploded area, he sits down next to Sugar on the marshmallow golem. "Sugar thing. Neat. Didn't you already do this a while ago?" Laying down on the soft, comfortable flesh of the giant beast, he shrugs. "I mean, at least get some new ideas, if you want att-" midway through his sentence, the top of his spandex suit, already in tatters, finally gives way and just slips off of his body. Looking down at 'dem entropy-power grown abs, all he can do is say "Motherfucker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: