/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFLICTS AND CURSES

Go down 
+2
Boogie Knight
Psybear
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Psybear

Psybear

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Psybear
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Telepathy/Being a Bear

CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

The bear stared at the locked door.

(THERE I CONTRIBUTED)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Sugar Shock called her gummi bear army forth, forming them into semi gelatinous armour. After some stretching and flexing, she ran at the door at full speed in an attempt to break it open...

...and bounced off of it, rocketing in the opposite direction with an undignified squeak.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Hero Name: Boogie Knight
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Audible Inundation

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Maybe brains would be a better solution, rather than brawn! Boogie Knight searched the lab for clues to open this door. (also, he found a cool smokescreen device that he would now use to perform dramatic entrances! retcons are fun!)

"Aha! Here's what I was looking for!" Boogie Knight exclaimed, as he pressed the big red button that said "OPEN"
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:33 pm

The bear watched as the lab opened. Truly, this was good news. These foolish humans thought that telelab meant telepathy. Only now would they realize it's true purpose: Teleportation!
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz followed a trail a bloody carnage apparently caused by a superpowered bear, taking his time to enjoy the spoils.

"Blah, how far have I fallen? Eating what bears could not...still, a superpowered bear? This could be troublesome. Look at the deaths he's caused! Oh well, plenty more hum-"

And he stopped, for what he saw made him drop to his knees in sadness. In the bear's reign of death...a girl was the victimized.
A young, beautiful girl....with crisp golden tan skin!!

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz shouted, "WHO WOULD DARE TO THIS?! I MUST FIND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BEAR....
AND DRAIN THEM DRY!" And so, Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz began his hunt....

Meanwhile, onlookers had to mention that they had never seen such an excited bat before.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Sugar Shock used her Gummi Bear minions to help her up, not the least bit embarassed. Seeing the open door she grinned and cheered "I opened it! Woohoo!" She bounded forward through the door, stolen items raining from her pockets and underneath her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Spoiler:

"Hmm, this has nothing to do with telepathy. I've been misled. I've been misled by a bear. That's a real blow to the ego. Sugar Shock, be careful- Psybear is clearly a loose cannon bear that doesn't play by the rules. If you get too close, he may snap!"
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:53 pm

The loose cannon bear approached the strange teleporter device, and slammed it's paws on the controls. Having no opposable thumbs, it had a very hard time using them controls. Eventually, it managed to do what it was attempting: Open some kind of portal! Well, any kind of portal, really. It had just needed the machine to work.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Boogie Knight wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Finding those responsible was pretty easy. They reeked of blood, and also appear to be somewhat incompetent.

"Hmm, should I wait? Will he lead me to his creators....wait....HE'S JUST A BEAR, HE CAN'T DO THAT."

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz felt somewhat silly, their stupidity must be infectious, whatever. He'll confront the bear and find what it knows, then have a quick bite courtesy of the weirdos in colorful gimp outfits. He found a nice pillar to transform back to his human self and stepped out.

"Ah. Hello there fellow members of the human race! And a bear! My name Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz, but you may call me Vlad if you wish! I just 'happen' to get lost. I work for a place that makes superpowered bears, you wouldn't happen to know how ti get back, would you? We fellow human beings should help each other don't you think?" He flashed them a fang-filled grin.

"That's me, 100% human."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Sugar Shock turned her attention from the portal to the newcomer to back to the portal.
"The fuck is this? The fuck is that?"
She experimentally tossed a candy bar into the portal and then experimentally tossed another candy bar at Vladimir.
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:58 pm

This interruption bothered Psybear. It greatly bothered him. So he decided to deal with it. Rushing the man who wasn't there before, he let loose a mighty kick, throwing the man through the portal and...
Directly back to the entrance of the room, still going full speed, hitting the portal once more, and starting to loop. So, it was some kind of... Looping teleporter. This was good to know for the bear.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

"....was I just kicked by a bear?" Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz thought to himself while going through this portal chain.
Clearly, he had underestimated them. He should break this simple bear's neck and-
No.
He need to keep up the guise. Find what they knew. Get them to trust him. Clearly, there was more to this than he had expected.
He regained his footing to stop the portal changing, his glowing red eyes leering at the bear murderously.

"...Like I said, 100% human" Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz said, trying to turn off 'BLOOD-RED DEATH EYES' mode.
"Now uh...who are you people? What's going on? What's with this bear? Why don't you come closer and flash your neck to me....
So I can inspect it. I'm a doctor. A human doctor. A human NECK doctor...

Did I mention I'm human?"

Last edited by Sena on Sun May 27, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:05 pm

The man's brief display of power threw Psybear off, just slightly. He decided to use his power (the non "Being a Bear" one) to catch the man off guard. "I SHOULD PROBABLY TELL THESE PEOPLE MY SECRET", he projected into the man's head. "BECAUSE IT IS A VERY BIG IMPORTANT SECRET".
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:07 pm

The call went out. Several civilians had been slaughtered by a dangerous psychic bear and it was followed by an equally dangerous half-man half-bat creature. It was just another day on the Special Task-Force. Following the trail of carnage, Officer Luke Ramirez, codename Leukocyte, rushed towards the telelab. He raised his rifle at the psychic grizzly.

"You, Bear. You're under arrest for the murder of several civilians and serious property damage. Come along quietly."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Sugar Shock continued to pelt the portal with candy, oblivious to where it went.
She paused to eat some and watch the bear fight the neck doctor for a little bit, tossing crackerjacks at them and jeering. When the man with the rifle showed up, she threw them at him too. This was getting good! Sugar Shock called forth her Gummi Bear army to stand by, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz, for some reason, felt compelled to say the following.

"I'M A VA-"
Then stopped, what the hell was he doing?!
"A va....va...vainly dressed neck doctor!" What did he just say? Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz had no idea when suddenly...
Another human! And this one smelled special. Wow, psychic bears attract the best lunch. Ignoring the crazy woman, he pleaded with the new arrival.

"Excuse me officer! Please, save me from this bear! I'm human and very fragile and am in terrible danger! Also, please clear everything off your neck and bring it close to my mouth...
Because uh....I need to tell you a secret." He smiled a fang-filled smile.
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:22 pm

"Ma'am, please don't throw candy at me. Also, sir, the scarf is regulation on the Task Force. Something about vampires. Honestly, it's a bit strange. I mean, I've never met a vampire before. Didn't even think they existed. Anyway, the bear is under arrest. Please come along quietly and there won't be any trouble. Resist and there will be lots of trouble. Lots of tranquilizer-flavored trouble."
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:22 pm

The bear turned to the man with the rifle. "Growaarg? Rowaaar." Grabbing the hero who had attacked him first, Boogie Knight as he called himself, he used the human shield and began projecting thoughts at Leukocyte. "I AM NOT GOING TO ARREST THIS BEAR."
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Great, Leukocyte thought, a hostage situation. He kept his rifle trained on the beast, wondering if he could make the shot without tranquilizing the hostage, and spoke.

"Now, Mr. Psychic Bear. Put down the power armored superhero. I'm sure we can work this out. What are your demands here?"
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:29 pm

The bear's claws were digging into Boogie Knight's exposed skin

"if only I had some sort of power armor!*" he thought to himself, "but alas! I don't... yet."

Then, Boogie Knight used his newly obtained smokescreen to blind everyone in the room. Somehow, he had managed to escape the bear's grip and escaped!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz suddenly became angered by the bear's action. That was HIS food's life he was risking! Who did that bear think he was? Even 1 drop of blood wasted was too much for Valencruz to consider.
Thinking quickly, he walked over to the crazy candy woman.

"Hey baby, you're looking so sweet....I could eat you up...bwahaha....HAHAHAHA!!!" He had a bad habit of letting loose an evil laugh. Whatever, he can do subtle.
"Now...LOOK INTO MY EYES" And thus, turned on his blood red glowing eyes again, which happen to be the source of his vampiric-I MEAN COMPLETELY HUMAN, hypnosis.

"Bring you naked neck closer...and summon something to detain that bear, sweetie...."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Sugar Shock felt warmth wash over her. She stopped pelting random things with sweets and allowed a lazy grin to spread across her face. Why, listening to this guy seemed like a good idea. Lots of things were good ideas. Life was a lovely thing and listening to strangers with fangs was lovely as well.

Gummi Bears surged forwards and covered Psybear. They shifted and turned into hardened caramel, trapping the bear.
Sugar Shock leaned her head to the side, exposing her pale neck, candy necklaces, and veins that pumped with sickeningly sweet blood. The dopey smile never left her face.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

"Mwaha....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz laughed manically and he grabbed hold of the candy lady, his eyes still glowing an eerie scarlet, his white fangs shining underneath the moonlight, he took her in her arms...

And crunched down on her neck. The sweet, metallic tasting liquid oozed from her mauled neck, and Valencruz hungrily sucked on her nape. As the blood stained his lips and his fangs, he remember that he was attempting to be SUBTLE.

"Mmmm, that....raspberry jelly you made appear on your neck was delicious! Thank you, I didn't know WHERE I could fulfill my hunger!...For uh...sweets." He took out a handkerchief and wiped the, uh, "jelly" from her neck, setting her down carefully and leering over the rest of the people present.

"Now...who needs their neck inspected?" He asked, licking his bloody, I MEAN JELLY-IED, lips.
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:53 pm

The bear watched, encased in caramel, as the evil man drained the nice lady's blood. This would not stand for Psybear! "Hey! Human gun man! Stop evil blood drinky man!" And with an excessive display of force, He broke free of his prison and entered attack-mode.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Boogie Knight looked back- The bear had broke free, the girl had been drained of blood- or maybe it was jelly?- and the mysterious businessman was about to get mauled. All the while, the scared looking man with the gun just stood there trembling, wondering what to do.

"Come here, get out of that lab," Boogie Knight put a message into Leukocyte's mind, "Quickly!"

Leukocyte left the lab, and Boogie Knight hit another large button that shut the door to the lab, the three others still trapped inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONFLICTS AND CURSES
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Crisis of 2 /co/niverses :: Universe 1 :: Roleplay #1-
Jump to: