/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONFLICTS AND CURSES

Go down 
+2
Boogie Knight
Psybear
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Psybear

Psybear

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Psybear
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Telepathy/Being a Bear

CONFLICTS AND CURSES Empty
PostSubject: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

It was dark. The city was quiet. Perhaps... Too quiet. Just quiet enough that the sounds of a bear roaring could be heard through the streets. People ran and screamed. Cars were cleaved in twain. Police officers were also cleaved in twain. The city as a whole shuddered because... PSYBEAR was on a rampage!
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:52 pm

But this was no purposeless rampage. Oh no. The bear continued to tear through the officers, psychically screaming at all around him. Not that anybody knew it was the bear. Most people probably thought they were just that scared. "WHERE SCIENCELABS?!?" the bear cried into their minds. Of course, given his being a bear, this was probably very hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Hero Name: Boogie Knight
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Audible Inundation

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:02 am

Meanwhile, Boogie Knight continues his stamina exercises, unbeknownst that a telekinetic bear has just arrived in the city he now calls home...
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:18 am

The bear continues to rampage.
>Fight
>Item
>Pkmn
>Run
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

The townspeople did not know what to do when faced with the mighty PsyBear. One brave man pointed to the city's largest science labs, and then PsyBear mauled him and started walking to the science labs
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:12 am

The scientists fled in terror as the hulking, blood covered beast stormed their labs. Some attempted to use their pathetic projects to appease the beast, but it simply continued on it's brutal rampage. It knew where it was going, and it wasn't going to stop.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:23 am

"I sense... a disturbance!" Boogie Knight exclaimed. His room was, conveniently, right next door to the science lab where Psybear was wreaking havoc.

"Is that a bear? A bear attacking a science lab? I should probably do something about that!"

And so, Boogie Knight put on his power suit and sprang into action.

"You there, giant bear! What is your business here? I must ask you to stop attacking immediately... or feel the FUNK!"

Boogie Knight placed a song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfk7izWNE8 ) inside the bear's head and cranked up the volume. The bear seemed slightly bothered by the righteous rhythm...
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:28 am

The bodacious beats bothered the bear, but the beast began bellowing booming battlecries into boogie's brain. "WHERE AM TELELAB?" The bear bellowed, banging boogie's brain like a bongo. "WHY AM MUSIC?"
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:35 am

"Ah! This bear can also put thoughts into other people's minds? What kind of bear is this? Excuse me, bear? Could you hold on, I have to go consult a zoologist."

Minutes later, Boogie Knight returned, with a zoologist. As the zoologist began examining the bear, the bear violently ripped him to shreds.

"So it's THAT kind of bear! Listen you bear, I don't know what you need with a telelab, but I do know that I won't let you reach it! Now dig on this!" Boogie Knight implanted pure bass into the bear's brain. The bear could not help but stumble to the ground...
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:54 pm

The music pounded the bear's brain like a jackhammer. Bear-ly able to keep a grip on his senses, he let out one last psychic roar into the man's brain. A terrifying shriek of the most primal nature, it tore the man's concentration, and possibly a few arteries in his head. The bear stood up, looked at the man once more with his scowling bear face, and let loose another telepathic shout. "WHERE. AM. TELELAB?"
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:27 pm

The telekinetic shock hit Boogie Knight like a bag of bricks, "Wow, is this what I do to people? I'm a dick! No matter, I will defeat you. The telelab is for the good of the people, not for the malicious intents of some psychotic ursine like yourself!" Boogie Knight then did what any man would do, performed a diving kick into the Psybear's gut. Psybear stumbled to the ground, amazed at Boogie Knight's sheer willpower!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Sugar Shock absently flicked channels and munched on Cookie Crisp, bored and wondering where the other member's of Hell's Kitchen were. It was high time for some trouble making. Things were just too quiet and boring. She paused on the news. A bear was rampaging around The City! It was cute and fluffy and Sugar Shock simply had to go see it in person! Calling forth her Gummi Bear swarm, She lept out the window. The huge mass of gummi's caught her and formed a rolling tidal wave, carrying her to the site of the location of Psybear and Boogie Knight.
Sitting cross legged on the writhing glob of candy like it was the most normal thing in the world she gave a little wave to the shcoked Psybear and Boogie Knight.
"Hi!" she chirped cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Boogie Knight and Psybear quickly got up after being brought to the ground from Boogie Knight's last attack. Psybear snarled and Boogie Knight... also snarled, for some reason. Psybear swatted at Boogie Knight with a mighty paw which sent Boogie Knight flying. As he got up once more, some form of gelatinous substance started to form beside them. Out of nowhere, Sugar Shock had appeared.

"Hi!" she chirped cheerfully.

"Ma'am," Boogie Knight said, keeping an eye on Psybear, "Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Sugar Shock frowned at Boogie Knight for not recognizing her.
"I was on the news! I made a giant marshmallow man to smash stuff! I soaked up a flood with a huge cake! I'm kind of a big deal!" she informed him.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Sorry! I remember your gummi bear minions, and giving you the idea to use sponge cake. But the rest is kind of a blur to me.

I'd like you to meet my friend here, Psybear. He's a psychic bear.
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

The bear, now on the stairs, turned back to look at this new arrival. Losing it's focus for a moment, it attempted to speak. "Growarg?" It asked, puzzled, not realizing it was not using it's powers. "Roawr graorwar?"
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: WE GOT VAMPIRES NOW   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz rode through the city night, looking for places to get down and tanned bitches to eat.

"Blah, what a horrible night. It's quite dull, and I see no evil to throw into the sun....not that I could, what a shame."

He parks his awesome black harley in a biker bar's parking lot, and decides to go looking for trouble.

"I think I'll go....for a bite, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!" And so, his long, black trench coat seems to transform into wings.
His skeleton bends and cracks. His laughter becomes higher and higher pitched, and his shadow reflects a horrific monstrosity.
In the next moment, Vladimir is gone...and a lone bat is seen flying through the night.

Last edited by Sena on Sun May 27, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Sugar Shock smiled fondly at the bear, it was so cute! She tossed it some swedish berries. Bears like berries right?
"Hello Psychic bear! What brings you here?" She asked it. "Do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Realizing it was not speaking telepathically, the bear shook it's head and started up again. "You. Sweet Girl Lady. Where telelab? Help Psybear!" It cried into her mind, using a relatively innocent tone. It let out a low snarling roar and pawed at the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Sugar Shock and Boogie Knight continued conversing. Psybear looked confused, he didn't know what was happening. His puny bear intellect was no match for basic human interaction.

"So, Miss Shock, I couldn't help but notice that your apartment is right next to mine. What an extraordinary coincidence." Boogie Knight said. Boogie Knight prided himself on his above-average small talk abilities.

Psybear, however, finally caught Sugar Shock's attention before she could respond to Boogie Knight. She ran over to Psybear and started petting it, leaving Boogie Knight standing there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:46 pm

"Poor baby! What's a Telelab?" Sugar Shock asked. She wanted to help the bear but really had no clue what was going on. She pointed an accusing finger at Boogie Knight. "Hey! What's a Telelab?! Help the bear or I'll...I'll blow up the mayor with pop rocks!"
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:50 pm

"It's a laboratory somewhere within this science lab. Its uses are unknown, however, it may have something to do with telepathy, which would be information Psybear AND yours truly may find interesting..."

Boogie Knight paced for a while...

"I think it would be best if we all teamed up to search for the telelab! who knows what secrets it may hold!"
Back to top Go down
Psybear

Psybear

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm

The bear shrugged. Having had enough of slaughtering civilians, maybe following these people would be easier.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Sugar Shock absently pocketed an expensive looking doohickey from a nearby desk. Exploring the lab could be pretty profitable. She needed money to order things online. The one bad thing about online shopping, no stealing.
"Okay!" She gave Boogie Knight a clumsy salute, not ashamed in the least for looting a smashed science lab in front of a hero.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Boogie Knight led the way. Luckily, all of the scientists in the lab had already evacuated so there was nothing stopping the trio.

Finally, they found it. The telelab. The only problem was, it was completely sealed off behind a large locked door. Breaking it down might not be easy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   CONFLICTS AND CURSES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONFLICTS AND CURSES
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Crisis of 2 /co/niverses :: Universe 1 :: Roleplay #1-
Jump to: