/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ontario: Escrimer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Agent 58664
Alter Ego: Chett Manstachio
Main Power: Darkforce Manipulation

Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 am

"Veg Head Vegan Restaurant" ready the sign of the nearest restaurant.
'No-good, fancy-ass hippies choosing what they eat' muttered 58664, dashing along at 'hobble' speeds
Agent saw a girl walking into a window. She was dressed in a way that made him think 'forest hobo'.
"Great, she's so high she can't even see the window"
Hobo-ties are strong, they've no one else to truly rely on, so 58664 approached the forest-hobo.
"C'mon there's an easier way to get inside," he said in as docile a matter as he could (it would not do to rile up a drugged-up-hobo) as he offered her his hand.
"My name's Chett Manstachio, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Hero Name: Neaera
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Animal Morphing

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 am

Neaera inspects the man, the closest looking person she has seen yet to her own wild worshipers from ages past.

"I am Neaera. I seek the shaman in this place." She answers as she places a dirty hand on his.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 am

Agent can tell be the dirt on her hands that she has a nice forest-home. Good soil for sleeping on. Also good soil for finding strange mushrooms; might be why she's in the city.

"Shaman?" 58664 presumed that mean 'hippy-nature-lover'.

I suppose this place is filled with apprentice shamans of a sort," he offered, leading her to the door. He'd grabbed 20 bucks from a cash-register at the Apple store (hey, she was right not to trust a hobo).

"Why do you need a shaman?" he questioned, humouring her drug-induced fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:14 am

"I am unfamiliar with this place. It has been many ages since I have been out of the dreamer's sleep and I wish to consult with one of wisdom." Neaera's tone seems slightly friendlier than before.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 am

As he ordered what passed for food in a vegan restaurant, 58664 said "Ah, first time in the city and don't know all the ins and outs? Not sure how to read our people's (hobos) script and find the safe places? Well I've never been the wisest one, but I do know what type of place cities are."

58664 made a mental note never to try this 'Dreamer' stuff. Seemed to do a number on one's brain.
Back to top Go down
Beta Boy

Beta Boy

Hero Name: Beta Boy
Alter Ego: Baxter Banes
Main Power: Astral Projection

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Baxter woke up with quite a start upon hearing the commotion going on at the nearby Apple store. Maybe a new product had just come out? He sat up and reached up to his nose, feeling a slight trickle. He wiped away the blood there, showing little concern before he crawled out of his alley box and made his way to the corner of the building. He peaked out to take a look at what was going on. His nosebleed showed that he probably had been using his power a lot in his sleep, but apparently it wasn't being used to look around this area.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

"Cities? I have been to what are called cities before. They were very different from here. A long time has passed indeed."

Neaera decides to test the power of this place by simply transforming into a fox and then back into her human form to see if she is healed, assuming those present are worshipers who will be more than happy to see such magic.

She does not fully heal but doesn't feel nearly as tired as before after changing.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 pm

After he'd finished dealing with the cashier, who took on an extremely shocked appearance as 58664 handed her the money (probably didn't thing he could pay), 58664 turned to see the entire restaurant staring at them, mouths agape in fascination.

People were never happy to see hobos.

"Ugh, some people. They say they're civilized, but if they see anything out of the ordinary they turn into cavemen."

As he gestured the forest-hobo to a table, 58664 noticed a group of more... robust vegans chattering excitedly while staring at the drugged-out vagrant. This was a decidedly unusual reaction.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Neaera follows Agent, feeling stronger still from the awe of the onlookers.

"Please, tell me everything." She requests of Agent, not elaborating on what she means by "everything."
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:33 pm

58664 explained the secrets of hobo-script to the neophyte, what type of people to look out for, how to tell a friend-bo from a bad-bo, how to find food in the city, and all the intricacies of hobo life. It would be hours before he would be finished.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Neaera listens with rapt attention, nodding when she gets it and asking questions when she doesn't.

After a few hours she has something of a grip on modern life, at least according to a hobo.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 pm

After teaching the rope to the new-bo, 58664 remembered Pomme.
He placed a quick call, telling them that someone'd set fire to the store but they were dead now. He'd set up a meeting for later that night.

He then went back to the forest-hobo.

"Think you'll make it on your own, kid," he inquired, "or do you still need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Neaera does not like the idea of leaving the wise man just yet.

"I will follow." She says.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm

58664 was genuinely shocked. His plans for the week were not the type that should involve simple forest-hobos. It was a slippery slope to the realm of murder-hoboing, and he wasn't sure the forest hobo knew what she was saying.

"Aha," he laughed weakly, "you see... not that I would mind showing you things in a more hands-on and practical manner... but I've plans that are... beyond the realm of mere hobo-ing. I don't want you to get mixed up in things that you can't back away from."

'Another meatshield is always useful' whispered the voice in the back of his mind. He forced a smile before looking down and willing the voice away, but he could only quiet the whispers now, not make them leave.

"Then again... you could be useful..." he found himself saying.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 pm

"I will follow." Neaera repeats with an edge to her voice. Nobody says no to her. Ever. "Understand that I will not burden you."
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 pm

"Ha!" he laughed, more sincerely.
It had not been the chance that she might become a burden, but the chance that she might die that had worried Agent. The chance that she also became a murder-hobo was relatively minute, he told himself, as the forest hobo did not seem to have any means of defending herself... then again, Agent's guns weren't shown to the public at all times either...

"Hm, fine then. Welcome to the seedy underbelly of society.... what was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 pm

"I am Neaera." She repeats her name. "What may I call you?" There is definite friendliness underneath her somewhat stoically polite words.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"Chett Manstachio," he offered.
'Agent' was not a proper name at all and his designation number would be a mouthful.

"I suppose I now declare the hobo-alliance to be official," he added.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Neaera nods, a small smile on her face. She believes "hobo" to mean "follower of the path of nature" or something else equally as mystical and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Having talked for the last few hours, 58664 finally thinks to ask, "so, what's your story, Neaera? Where do you come from? What was your childhood like?"

He wondered if she'd come down off her drugs, but was half expecting a semi-coherent, fantastical tale in case she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 pm

"I was never a child. We do not age as humans do. I simply began to exist when the souls and energy at the sacred place aligned. Since then I have protected those who share this earth over the ages and in return they give their devotion." Neaera has caught on that she has been asleep for so long that things she thinks should be common knowledge now need explaining.
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:43 pm

From the story, Agent gathered that this woman's childhood was too painful to remember and she had to grow up far too quickly. She was a firm spiritualist and wanted to protect the animals. Perhaps she was a hippie after all. She also seemed to love attention from hippies.

Well, whatever made her drug-addled mind happy, he supposed.

"Alright. What are your favourite things? Trees and squirrels?" he asked, half in jest, half expecting a yes.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"I may not have favourite things. I concern myself with the balance and my duty to maintain it." Neaera thinks for a moment. "Trees are very nice though."
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

Trees? The hippy theory was holding more and more water.

"Well, if you've no favourite things, then what do you hate? What made you decide to live off the land? What do you want for yourself in the future? What do you say we get out of here sometime soon?" Being around this many hippies was a trying experience, especially with the robust squealers from before chattering incessantly about being werefoxes or some other silly delusion.
Back to top Go down
Neaera

Neaera

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am

"You may go when you wish, I will follow." Neaera responds coolly. "All living things live off of the land, I do not understand your question." She considers each question carefully. "Hate...future...I do not like those who seek control and wish to return to the Dreamer's Sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ontario: Escrimer   Ontario: Escrimer - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ontario: Escrimer
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: