Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiSearchRegisterLog in

New York: New York City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

New York: New York City - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Jumping out of the window and shooting a webline to the nearest building, he begins shooting forward with his momentum. Doing a flip in the air and shooting another web, he just continues on; not noticing that they weren't exactly far away from eachother in the first place, Virtue...kind of overshoots the crime he was attempting to stop. A little while later, he comes back, landing on the ground with absolutely perfect poise. By 'Perfect poise' I mean that he would've broken both of his legs if he didn't have spider powers.

"Yes, hello. I'm a superhero, here to...stop...the fighting. Who is fighting?"

Little late, Virtue.
Back to top Go down
https://coniverse.forumotion.com
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm

"I'm not going to no fucking police station!!" Sugar screams and brandishes another candy bone threateningly. She remembers what she had been able to do to one of Val's slaves and desperately focuses to try and raise Ash and Luke's blood sugar to dangerous levels.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Hero Name: Seraphim
Alter Ego: Unknown
Main Power: Angelic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Seraphim lands gracefully next to Virtue and tries her best to look imposing. It works despite her gentle and skittish disposition thanks to the flaming sword she is still brandishing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

Hero Name: Prince Ash
Alter Ego: Ashlynn Rivals the First: Crown Prince of Fictionia
Main Power: Swordsmanship

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

....."Just looking at you makes me sick..." Ash spits out, unaware of what really is happening; but, soon he's having trouble standing. He takes out his sword and, with two hands on the handle and blade towards the ground; tries to use to support himself and keep from falling completely; eventually, he starts to see double.

"...wha..."
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Turning himself around to get a good view of the situation, Virtue begins pacing around the area, looking over at Ash.

"Alright, so...6/10 girl or 7/10 guy who is currently passing out, what is happening and why do you have a sword? You, chick that seems really angry with all the filthy stuff in your hair, explain."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

"We could have been friends you know!" Sugar tells Ash angrily. "But none of you will ever be my friend unless I fucking make you so I will! I'LL NEVER BE ALONE AND NOBODY WILL EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!" She is crazy and desperate and kind of scary, possibly soon losing the unconscious grip she has on her powers that is preventing those affected from death.

She is too enraged to acknowledge Virtue.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Seraphim is frightened by the yelling, moving away to try and convince on-lookers to go somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Luke's vision blurs and he starts to feel sick. He takes a knee as he holds his side with one hand.

Luckily, he's not as bad off as Ash, due to his body mass and enhanced healing. He manages to draw his TASER and fires at the crazy girl.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 pm

"....bite me.." He bitterly mumbles to Virtue; trying to pick himself up. His pride refuses to let himself kneel to someone else besides the King, and even that he can't stand. On shaky, wobbling knees he glares back at SS. Damned if he'll accept this lose.

"..f-friends? I've never even HAD a friend! I don't need any; at all! Power. Power is all anybody respects. I don't need you-or anybody; all I need is more power..." Ash's glare at her could freeze blood. Nobody is going to disrespect him or underestimate him again. He was going to look like a girl? Fine.

He'll STILL make people terrified of him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 pm

"noooooOOOOOOOOO" Sugar lets out a pitiful shriek as her small body convulses. Down but not yet out, she cries and screams desperately in pain and sadness. She was just trying to be good and keep busy so her only friend wouldn't leave her...
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"I would, but then you might get human powers, and turn into some sort of terrifying...human man. Also, hey! I said stop fighting. That's what you people are supposed to do, when I show up. At least, I think; usually people just get their arms torn off or their legs broken. And I have plenty of friends, I'm a likable guy." Looking down at himself, he runs his hand down a side and continues speaking. "See? This costume is neat looking. Nothing but likable."

Bringing his hands up, suddenly, and firing a jet of web fluid towards both of Ash's legs with a hand each, his thoughts surge with possible tactics he could use; then his thoughts surge with types of cake.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"Umm...It really isn't safe here! Please, I think it's best if everyone stands further back!" Seraphim tries to direct the crowd of lookie-loos. They do nothing but shove forward with their cameras, now fascinated by the presence of what looks like an angel.

"Oh gosh! Please!" Seraphim is scared for herself, but more scared for the people.

"YOU MUST STAND BACK." Her voice echoes, terrifying and beautiful and impossible to disobey. The crowd does as it is told in silent awe. "Umm.. please and thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 pm

This was quickly taking a turn for the ridiculous. But then again, what day on the job didn't turn into a ridiculous mess? Luke's strength was returning as his body metabolized the extra sugar, and he quickly stood up and moved towards the crazy young girl.

"Look, Spider-Powers-Guy? I have no idea what's going on right now. I literally just got off of an airplane from Texas a couple of hours ago. All I know is that this crazy girl I just tased and this prince-person destroyed a priceless T-Rex fossil. So if you could help me get this crazy girl to the police station so we can all talk this out, it would be most appreciated."

Luke bend down over the girl and attempted to handcuff her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 pm

"...I'm not a prince-person, I'm a Prince. As for your beast; it was ruined before my blade cut it down." It was made out of candy; not fossil...so yeah, I guess he has a point. Sugar down; Ash was starting to feel better, kinda.

"....I also haven't broken any of your laws; nor do I plan to so if you would kindly-" Ash's blade snaps through the webbing with disturbing ease. That's some magic.

"-Not do that again; it would be nice..." As much as he'd like too; he still can't quite get up, he does, however, stare at the Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Sugar Shock is not going anywhere without a fuss. She kicks and screams and swears, although weakly thanks to being tased.

"Motherfuckers!!!" she calls everyone present as she struggles to prevent being cuffed and tries to crawl away.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Seraphim, concerned by the yelling and swearing and satisfied that the citizens are safe enough, moves away from the stunned crowd and returns to Virtue and the others.

"Is everything going to be okay?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm

"Well, black and blue, why not just call for backup and get a specially made metahuman containing car here? Seems like it'd be easier. As for you, Prince...ess, stabbing up a giant candy fossil that'd still be pretty expensive, walking around with a deadly weapon in broad daylight, and wearing that outfit all qualify as crimes. Though, I'm on the lam from the fashion police myself, which I find silly. This costume is awesome, and those bitches are just jealous. It's Virtue, by the way."

Moving around as he says this, he comes up behind Luke and nontheless webs up the her legs to stop her from getting away before webbing her hands in order to stop her from moving away from being cuffed; while able to be cut by normal things of a necessary sharpness, blunt force would find itself mostly useless against the webs.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Sugar Shock throws Virtue a look that is a mixture of hurt feelings and loathing as she squirms helplessly.

"I stopped at all the goddamn red lights and didn't speed!" She repeats her earlier explanation. "It's his fault it got wrecked!" she says with venom.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 pm

"Be quiet." Ash mutters to Virtue, shaking his head to get over his double vision. He, of all people; should know not to underestimate people.
And yet...she wanted to be friends...seriously? He thought she was just mocking him; he'd never had a friend before. Maybe...oh, then she says THAT.

"....I can kill you. Legally. Show yourself to me again and I promise I will." He scowls at her. Nope, he was right before. Fuck friends.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Sugar Shock shows no fear. She twists to properly glare at Ash. "I'm gonna show myself to you so many times and not get killed it's gonna be fucking bananas you anti-friend dinosaur wrecker!!"
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

"Me, be quiet? Seems like we haven't met, before, ma'am. My name is Virtue, I shoot webs at criminals, how are you?"

Moving back over to Ash where he lies on the ground, he offers a hand out to help him get up. The hand is, just like the rest of him, gloved in that tight fitting spandex lycra; the black stabs itself forward onto the hand, showing him to be positively stylin'.

"You're a really angry person, by the way. Is it the fact that you were born a man? Or...that you were born a woman? I mean, I get that people like you can get angry over that stuff, but some I've seen are really cool about it. You just have to take control of your own life."
Back to top Go down
Prince Ashlynn

Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm

There's that word again: friend. Why does it annoy Ash so much? Why does she want them so badly? What do they do? "...Have fun in prison." He smirks at her one last time before Virtue approaches him; hand extending. And so, Ash not being able to get up on his own, does what?

He swats it away.

"Don't touch me. I already told you I'm a Prince. I don't need your help." He grumbles; but fails pitifully to get back up. He tries to be hardcore but his mom won't let him.

Last edited by Prince Ashlynn on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:00 am

Seraphim stands around awkwardly, doubting herself about this whole helping people thing.

"Let's...let's just all take a breath to calm down and then get along, okay? What's happened has happened but I'm sure maybe something can be done to repay the damage and make everyone happy..." She says, not sure if she wants anyone to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:02 am

"Oh I will! Because you won't be there you big jerk!!" Sugar laughs at the Prince being unable to get up although she herself is thoroughly tied down as well.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 am

A grimace comes over Virtue's face as he thinks about that line, shaking his head even as his hand easily dodges past Ash's swat.

"Man, you'd do pretty poorly in prison, wouldn't you, princess? I mean, I think there'd literally just be a swarm of rabid prisoners meeting you at the gates. Also, you can't even stand up-...though, I guess laying down and being unable to sit up is just practice for going to prison, so good job, nobility girl."

Moving back and pondering this for a while, he shrugs and walks towards a nearby building; not realizing until he's on the building sideways that he'd been walking up it. Shrugging at this revelation and sitting down, he looks at the people gathered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next