Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiSearchRegisterLog in

New York: New York City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

New York: New York City - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 am

The Charger pulled to a stop outside of the Blood Bank. There were still no police on the scene. The door to the bank was wide open and two figures were running out of the doorway. Well, one was floating away, but that's just semantics.

Luke pulled out his carry pistol and ran after them.

"Stop right there!"
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:08 am

After what seemed like a nice, several hour flight. A private jet rental (again) landed in NYC. Why? Because he had heard rumors that Signal was here and so-

"I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SPIDER-MAN" No, he didn't. His train of logic is that Basset will figure out Saho played a trick on her and find Lucy Lagrange soon enough, until then, he was free to vacation. And where do people often vacation to? NYC! Nevermind that Orchid police were militarizing to find him; or rather, someone "who flips and dresses in a long blue cloak." So how did Saho evade a competent police force? He didn't flip and dress in a long blue cloak. Greatest Detective ever.

"We've arrived in New York...erm...Mrs. Surge? I hope you'll have a-" And THEN Saho started flipping out the doors and dressing in a long blue cloak. Least he didn't call her a-

"OUT OF MY WHORE, I'M GONNA BE AN AVENGER" Yeah....well, anyways, he was off in NYC to track down Signal and hopefully finally put an end to all this 'Lord Signal' stuff. party.

Last edited by Sena on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Hero Name: Phantom of the Opera
Alter Ego: Calvin Johnson
Main Power: Peak Human Reflexes

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:16 am

"Augh, shit!" The Phantom barked. Unconsciously, he adjusted his speed to put himself between the cop and Signal. "Run- er, float faster!"

He almost smiled at the irony of the situation. Caught in a confrontation with a cop just like before he started out, now in the same place as an experienced super hero yet finally with a friend. The Phantom didn't hate the police, actually he really liked them. Respected them even.

Why couldn't they just be a bit slower tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://choriarty.tumblr.com
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 am

Signal, looking at Eric and the security guard (still asleep? Wow, he's a terrible guard), grabs the Phantom and flies out, bag of blood under her other arm. They had to ditch this situation before any cops could get an ID of her face, or her friend's... even if he was wearing a half-mask. She headed to the tops of the buildings, hoping that no one could follow.

"Sorry if that was a little uncalled for, but... well, yeah. So which way's your house?"
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 am

"What do you mean there aren't any Avengers?!"

"Look buddy, I'm getting sick of assholes like you thinkin' they're being cute and-" Mange didn't stick around, with some impressive dynamic feats he scaled up a nearby building to take a look around the city. Still no word from Basset; so as far as he knew coming here to NYC was an impulse and nothing else...

"Speaking of impulses, why did I bring this Wait...did I even bring this??" Saho moves over to a huge, old police searchlight atop the building. Who put that there? Is it really just coincidence?

"Come to think of it...I hate New York. Why did I come here?....ugh, my head hurts trying to remember..."

"Turn on the searchlight"

"Oh. I better turn on this search-...why?..." Confused, and even more insane that usual, Saho walks over to way too convenient searchlight and flips it on. It projects out into the sky, Bat-symbol style, an oddly familiar phrase: 'Lord Signal'
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:20 am

Signal looked up in the sky. Someone was shining a rather bright light, and... 'Lord Signal'?

"This is strange... whatever."

She landed on the rooftop of a building lower than the others; perhaps from there they can have cover. As both are safely grounded, Signal continues to look up. "Whoever did this either thinks really highly of me... or it's probably someone trying to pull a really neat prank."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm

The Phantom makes an unintelligible noise when he's grabbed and ripped from the ground for a second time tonight. He really had no problem with flying, really. Jumping from rafter to rafter or grabbing a rope and swinging across the entire opera house was a piece of cake; however it was different when the thing he was grabbing onto was not attached to something.

"Uh, yeah. Uncalled for, haha." he mumbled, less than enthusiastic. "I'll show you when we, uh, when you put me down thanks."

This was not the most fun thing ever.

Suddenly a light lit up the sky and The Phantom squinted at it. What the heck? "Well, Mina, if it is a prank then someone doesn't have a sense of humour."
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:24 pm

"Ha! a "Lord Signal signal" That's good." Yeah, hilarious. Saho, why is that there? Who put it there? Why did you know where to find it? Doesn't it strike you as a bit too convenient? Planned, even?

"Hm...well, if Lulu-Signal is an actual metaphorical signal for the 'Lord' then a Lord Signal signal would be the thing to signal the signal....a phone call would've been easier, I think." Still, what follows the 'Lord Signal' phenomenon? Usually people committing suicide.

"Yeah, and?" Has there been a 'Lord Signal' incident so far that hadn't included suicide?

"Well....no, but look around. There's nobody here but me. 'Lord Signal' deaths are usually big and extravagant. Attention-grabbers....or it could be a trigger. Go with me on this. What if this Lord Signal signal is actually a sort of signal for others to see? Like skilled hypnotists who can make a word have a lasting affect on someone's behavior, this LS Signal could be..a..." Bingo. Now you understand.

"But...why a searchlight in the middle of a random building? If someone IS skilled enough in mind games to do this; why not just do it? Why make such a big show out of it; and why so few people? If they could just have people drop dead like this why not just kill an entire city and paint LORD SIGNAL on it? Also, these deaths were suppose to be in Orchid! When did they get from there to New York with enough time to set all this up?.....is there more than one person? Or-hmm..." True enough, the 'Lord Signal' signal did indeed cause 2 dozen irrelevant people to commit suicide....but this is New York. Even with the familiar, "All hail Lord Signal" written next to corpses, suicide-pacts in New York are...well; lets just that with all the other stuff happening lately; it'd be easy to miss any news media covering it.

"So...Signal is here. In New York. And I'm here. In a place I hate, for some reason. Also I'm here on this building with this searchlight. This is" Too many coincidences. What else is different?

"No. This is a believable amount of coincidences. I am not being mind-controlled. Nope. Signal prolly just came to be an Avenger, like me!" ...Really?

"Yes really. And I am now leaving this rooftop and it's weird "Commit Suicide" searchlight to go...uh...NOT look for her. Yup, don't worry about me narrator. You go uh...narrate that building over there; I'll just be...looking around for, uh, NOT-Signal." Saho, acting weirder than usual, then proceeded to move around from building to building, searching near-by for anyone who might've been curious enough to come investigate the 'Lord Signal' signal.

Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:58 pm

"Eeeyep." Signal flew up to see where the source of the headlight was; sure enough, it was on a pretty high building, probably a condo or something. She lowered herself back to where Eric was standing and began to think, now sitting cross-legged in mid-air. "I get this terrible feeling in my stomach, something about that spotlight means nothing positive, prank or not. I'm not a well-known hero, at least not on or near the east coast, so why would... nah, couldn't be." Signal shook her head. He was long gone.

...right?

"But yeah, I wanna head somewhere nice and dark. I may be wrong, but sunrise may be in a few hours, and last time I tried to test my sun resistance, my pinky finger burned to a crisp."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:21 pm

"Mmm, yeah. Vampire, almost forgot." The Phantom said, half sarcastic. To be honest he didn't really care, so the thought never surfaced in his mind all the time.

"The theatre is a couple of blocks away, back in the least populated part of town. After the place shut down people started moving away and junk." he started walking. "Any idea what that light meant?"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:38 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine, Eric. So, would you like me to, uh... take you into the air (with your consent, of course) or would you like to keep jumping around? Either is fine by me as long as you show me the way."

Signal would have to eventually turn off that spotlight. Maybe replace the lens with something else like, I dunno... a bat? That'd be funny.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

He opened his mouth to say something, accept the offer maybe, but then closed it. Wow. He just really did not like flying.

Yet if it helped his friend get out of the sun faster, then it couldn't hurt. The Phantom make a loud unhappy noise about the subject before talking again.

"Okay, fine. Only because it'll get you out of the morning's way faster, I guess." he crossed his arms, mock pouting. "It's not like I care if you get burned or anything."

It was hard not to crack a smile.

"Follow the road we're on now until I tell you when to turn next."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm

"Very well!" Considering that he probably did not like hanging in the air without something to hold on to, Signal momentarily lifts him via telekinesis and then plops him in her arms bridal style. "Doing this takes... a little more strength, but if the theater isn't far from here then I won't mind."

As Signal flies off, carrying Erik is... actually not that hard. Being able to fly of her own abilities, it leaves room to place a bit of extra strength for carrying a full-grown man. Following the road that Erik pointed out, she waits for whatever seems to be the next exit. "Next time, if we're somehow... separated, are there any landmarks or particular signs I can remember to look for to tell me the theater is nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

He was expecting to suddenly float up into the air again, carried by Signal's powers. Maybe she would hold his hand and they would fly off Peter Pan style.

But no.

The Phantom's eyes widened and not a peep came out of him when he was plucked off the ground and carried bridal-style. Screaming internally, he suddenly wished that she would have picked him up any other way. Anything would have done. Just not this. This was humiliating.

Finally he regained the ability to speak. "I know I'm only the age of a college student but you could at least PRETENDED that I wasn't easy to pick up! I'm not some damsel in distress!" Soon his mouth starts spouting French profanities and he can no longer control it.

"C'est des connenes!!" "Va te faire foutre!!" "Enculé!!"

The Phantom says it loudly and quickly. He's done spazzing out in a couple of seconds, and calms down.
"Well, if you fly a little higher you might be able to see the sign. I don't turn the lights on any more, so it isn't lit up. If you have super vision you might be able to see it."

He pretends he didn't just swear like a French sailor at the one person who he could call a 'friend'.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm

"Sure, but at the end of the day... who is supposed to have superhuman strength?" Signal giggled in amusement as Erik cursed in a language that was probably French; not like she could understand it (she barely understood Spanish). To be treated like a helpless... person. It's a nice feeling.

She does, however, note the statement about the sign and Signal takes a little more altitude and spots the sign. It's pretty unique, actually, and she sketches it in a sort of mental map covered with icons and symbols; if you were to try to read it, you'd find not a single street address outside her home town. Signal lands on the steps to the theater. "It's nice. Any reason why it lost patronage?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 pm

He feels a sort of warm feeling when Signal calls it 'nice'. "'The Machine' Theatre," The Phantom reads the sign aloud with a tinge of pride and nostalgia. "it was closed when the m-... the owners died. Hit and run."

The font of the theatre's main sign was an art-deco theme. There were numerous billboards and such each saying the name of the opera house, every one in a different style and font. Fancy handwriting, block letters, thin letters.

The Phantom walked up the stairs and unlocked the chain holding the main doors shut. Placing the key back into his pocket, he dramatically flung open the double doors and backed into the foyer with his arms spread wide. He started humming and singing faintly:
"Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair.
Down we plunge to the prison of my mind.
Down that path into darkness deep as hell..."

"Welcome to my home." he finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Signal stepped inside. It was very pleasant. Big, wide, empty... not a lot of places light can get in, if any at all. She can get used to a place like this.

"How... poetic," Signal says. She really was warming up to this guy. But then, after everything that's happened, she needed someone like Erik. "Shame the owners had to go in such a way. I'd ask further, but..."

She removed her teashades, folding them and placing them in the pocket of her pants. "I can sense that it's not a topic you like dwelling on."
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm

"Thanks. Great to be here." Picking up on a great chance to introduce himself came a voice from the shadows....nah, just kidding. The voice was sitting in a chair atop the stage. I guess a certain someone's flair for the dramatic as rubbed off.

"NO IT HASN'T, SHUT UP" Then the crazed, mysterious man jumped off the stage; doing some impressive aeriel acrobatics, before landing in front of them...on a handstand. He pushed himself off the handstand and landed atop one of the nearby theater seats, crouching; as the agile types are want to do.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE? World's Greatest Detective. WHO ARE YOU? World's Greatest Detective. HOW DID YOU FIND US? World's Greatest Detective. WHAT DO YOU WANT? World's Greate-actually I can't answer that one with that." Mange babbles on endlessly to the couple

"NO I DON'T. FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME"

"YOU! GHOST OF THE MOVIE THEATER! WHERE'S LULU? I KNOW SHE'S HERE! I need to talk to Lulu, right now! Right away! And nothing is gonna stop me!"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Signal took a good look at Saho and, almost instinctively, tried to sweep his mind. She could find nothing but insanity. And not the kind of insanity inside Zealot's mind, either; at least that one had order and organization. He was a mess. A complete mess. And the fact that he was rambling on and on to himself wasn't helping.

She probably couldn't help it when her irises contracted and she bared her fangs. It was like a twitch, a tic. Intruders never meant a good thing from everything Signal had learned in her life and this man was no exception... or maybe he was the poster boy of all she learned.

She growled, "...Lulu?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Something jerked inside The Phantom and his stomach flipped. How. Dare. He.

How dare some random psycho break into his theatre? His home? This guy was nuts and he somehow got into his fucking opera house.

The Phantom growled deeply. "This isn't a fucking movie theatre you ass. How the hell did you get in here?"

He turned his head to the girl. "You know this guy, Mina?"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm

"I have no idea," Signal tells Erik. "Maybe he's referring to me—and with a cutesy nickname of all things—or maybe... maybe he has the wrong person."

She looks at Saho again and asks him: "What is 'Lulu' short for?"

If Signal was right, then this man was extremely dangerous. If she wasn't, she could relax. Either way, she wanted an excuse to throw a nasty punch to this guy's face.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 pm

"YES! Lulu! Oh my god it's been so long since I last saw you! Wait, I've never seen you. But I've fapped to you! A LOT! I have this shoebox filled with pictures of you and-nevermind it's not important right now. See I-I-I-I-I..." Saho, strangely, crawled up the Signal and began to clutch the bottom of her shirt, drooling a bit

"Ahh.......y-you're beautiful...ohgod you're THIS beautiful. N-NO! Get away! D-don't hurt me again!...d-do hurt me again. I need it, but...NO! ARGGH!!" Mange, feeling very lively, grasped his head and crawled away from Signal, hitting himself in the head repeated. It seems no matter what he'll never get over his crippling fear of women.

"NO! FUCK YOU NARRATOR! This is WAY more important that all the times I've been raped!" So say it to her.

"I----AHHHH!! I CAN'T LOOK AT HER! You see this boner? YOU SEE IT?! It's as hard as I am terrified of you! STAY AWAY FROM ME" Mange threw a knife at her, on instinct. He missed, of course, but only barely. A panicking, wounded animal.

"NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT?! HE'S IN MY HEAD, GET IT?! RUN LULU, WAIT...HURT ME FIRST. OH GOD PLEASE HURT ME." Saho then began to rain down a flurry of knives at the pair from his cloak with amazing speed and accuracy, aiming to kill

"No! NO I DON'T! Stop....making...me" Kill them, Mange.

"NO..." They'll just hurt you again

"Lulu is..." They'll ALL hurt you.

"...." Who hasn't hurt you?

"They all have....no matter how I try to help...pain and fear is all I ever get. And HATE. So much hate....I should stop Lord Signal before she kills anyone else. I'm the only one who can. I have to kill her. Kill her. Kill her." And then, Kill them all

"All....n-no, one didn't hurt me? Siggy?....Siggy...s-she's counting on me....someone is actually counting on ME...Siggy..." Saho, then, in one final show of supremacy murdered Lucy Lagrange.

"NO! SAHO DOES NOT! Saho...then....then......YAGGGGGH" He raises the knife with insanity in his eyes and brings it down...

into his own leg? A painful shriek is let out as his dark-blue outfit is stained red....why?

"To drown you out. Ohmygodithurtssomuch...but I can think. Am I THAT masochistic? WHATEVER. LULU! MY NARRATOR TURNED EVIL AND I THINK SOMEONE IS CONTROLLING ME ALSO FRAMING YOU AND YOU MIGHT BE AN EVIL VAMPIRE LORD OR AN ACTUAL SIGNAL FOR SOMETHING AND I THINK SOMEONE IS COMING TO KILL YOU OR KILL EVERYONE ELSE WITH YOU OR SOMETHING. IT'S NOT LORD SIGNAL. IT'S A LORD SIGNAL!!! AND THE NARRATOR IS EVIL, OH GOD, SOMEBODY HELP ME..." In his crazed state, Saho then silences himself with his own knife perman-

"NO! I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU! NOT WHEN SIGGY NEEDS MY HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Any knives flying in her direction are redirected towards a wall, stopped, and dropped to the floor. If they were real.

Utterly focused on Saho and his ramblings, she slowly steps forward to the insane man. Claiming things about Lord Signal (there's that phrase again) and someone else controlling him (...sounds familiar), she carefully approaches Saho, hands extended. "Calm down." He wasn't calming down, and in fact shanked himself in his leg in order to calm down.

Oh no. This was bad. Blood, fresh too. (Wait, she still had that blood pack, right? It's there... somewhere.) Focus, focus.

As soon as she got close enough, Signal forced Saho to look into her eyes. She didn't know why, but maybe it would help.

And they flashed bright green for just a moment, followed by the words, "Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:18 pm

The Phantom watched in horror as this.... what the fuck is he even.... this NUTCASE grabbed Signal and proceeded to make everyone in the room uncomfortable. If the creep hadn't have let go a second earlier he honestly would have strangled him. What the actual fuck was going on?

"I really do not fucking understand what the HELL you're saying!" The Phantom shouts, not knowing why. "Get the ever-loving shit out of my theatre! And stop groping my friend, you ass!"

He prepared himself for a fight. This whole situation did not look good. He hissed at Signal "What the hell are you doing? Get away from that crazy nutcase!"
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

"...tooclosetooclosetooclosetooclosetooclosetooclose....." Mange whimpers, attempting to

"Can'tstoptalking.IfIstopIhearhim.Ihavetodowhathesays.He'sthenarrator.can'tstoptalking.can'tstoptalking.can'tstoptalking..." Saho then brutally murders-

"can'tstoptalking.can'tstoptalking.can'tstoptalking.....siggy! Siggy wants you to call her! Siggy says you never call! She sent me a text; we do that. A lot. Cause we're friends. Friends do that. Saho then fishes for his cellphone to show her" Saho then finishes for a silver knife to stab

"NOSAHOTHENTAKESOUTACELLPHONE. See! look! Siggy sent me! Siggy is counting on me. can'tstoptalking.drownouthisvoice.can'tstoptalking.drownouthisvoice." Try all you want. I'm the narrator. No one has as much meta-awareness as you. No one can help you. I'll always be in your head.

How did I set up the Lord Signal suicides in New York? Simple. YOU WERE HERE THE ENTIRE TIME. You left Orchid long ago, and set all this up. I just didn't want you to know.

Another thing? Who committed the acts in Orchid? Who killed the people there?....You did. Who could ever find you out? You're Saho Mange! The Greatest Detective Alive!....and now a mass murderer. Oh? And your meeting with Sigil? You're one and only friend?....You killed her.

You didn't talk to her. You murdered her. Just like you murdered mommy. It's all you are, Mange. It's all you've ever been. Now murder Lucy Lagrange.

"CAN'TSTOPTALKING.CAN'TSTOPTALKING.CAN'TSTOPTALKING...NOTRUE.NOTTRUE.NOTTRUE.NOTTRUE..." Saho panted and breathed heavily within Signal's grasps. Her green eyes helping him, but not enough. Still. He was one of the smartest human being alive...so what does he do? Scared. Alone. Confused. The last thing he had left: his own mind turning against him...Mange tases himself, falling into a deep unconscious slumber.

...Where his corrupted mind is free to wander and a dream. Even in this state, he repeats the words "Can't stop talking" because the second he does...someone else's laughter is all he can hear. Meanwhile; Lucy, if she looked, would indeed see all the text messages going back and forth between Saho and Sigil. All friendly too...she would also see another one, marked "My Crushing Masterstroke"...sent by?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next