/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York: New York City

Go down 
+14
Sugar Shock
The Conductor
Sena
Leukocyte
Beta Boy
Fenrir
Lilith
Phantom of the Opera
Ottswald
Seraphim
Signal
Virtue
Compactor
Synapse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Phantom of the Opera
Alter Ego: Calvin Johnson
Main Power: Peak Human Reflexes

New York: New York City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yeah, you could say I'm native." he replied, following Signal from above. "Lived here my whole life, though I only started trying to memorize the city layout a couple of years ago."

'When my parents died' The Phantom didn't add. She didn't need to know that. Secret identities were for a reason, after all. Deciding to focus more on not tripping and falling, he pushed himself off the ledge of one roof and onto another.

"You can just think of me as The Phantom of the Opera. How I was raised is basically his whole life." he grunted, hoisting himself over a particularly difficult pipe. "Climbing ropes and navigating rafters before I learned to walk, pretty much.

"How about you? Raised by some cultist parents and placed in a satanic ritual circle as a baby, right? Granted vampire powers by the big guy himself, then vowed to use them for good?" The Phantom added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
http://choriarty.tumblr.com
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"Of course you can! My roommate won't mind. I mean, he's a really quiet dude-I haven't seen him in...ever. I haven't seen him once. I think he might be a ghost, or something. Man, that'd be neat."

Moving over to the bed with her, he lays her down onto it gently before placing his hands on his hips and turn around, looking over at the closet. Truth be told, he seems a bit uninterested in her once she actually leaves his arms. Oddly enough, the bed itself was absolutely spotless-the sheets were of high quality, and it smells vaguely of lilac and amber. In all likelihood, this was due to him never sleeping in the thing.
Back to top Go down
https://coniverse.forumotion.com
Seraphim

Seraphim

Hero Name: Seraphim
Alter Ego: Unknown
Main Power: Angelic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Seraphim sits up on the bed, pleased by its cleanliness.

"Thank you!" She says again, absently flicking through her books. She turns her full attention to the page she's on when she notices symbols that stir something strange deep within her.

"Goetia...that feels...important." She says distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Turning around, hands still on his hips, he looks down at her book and climbs onto the bed himself, next to her.

"Wait, books? I didn't know books would be involved. I also don't know how to spell 97% of these words. Like this one; how am I supposed to pronounce...'A-n-g-e-l?'"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"It says there's a way to summon and control angels and demons...I..really hope that isn't true. Umm it also says this King Solomon guy has locked 72 demons into a bronze box. I wonder if angels are kept in boxes. Maybe I was in a box..." Seraphim muses and continues reading, hoping to find something more about her possible origin. She seems mesmerized.

"Those demons can be summoned and controlled unless they break free of the controller or get out on their own. Then they will destroy the earth...I don't... Who would summon something that wants to kill them? Religion is kind of silly. Can any of this be proven?" She looks up at Virtue, still fully believing that he probably knows everything.
Back to top Go down
Virtue
Admin
Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 pm

"I doubt it. You'd probably know-I mean, I got trapped in a box once for, like, three days. It was a cake box, but it was really big and I didn't know how to get out. Luckily, with my keen survival skills, I was able to hunt and devour the local cake. Yeah, though, that stuff sits on your mind."

Looking down at the book over her shoulder, he brings a hand down to point at several summons and practitioner of the dark arts.

"There's a list, and sure, for a given value of proven. I mean, I could prove that the moon is round, if you listened to me for long enough, but that doesn't change the fact that it's actually a rectangle."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Seraphim frowns in confusion and frustration. She inspects a picture of a naked man with wings like hers and the head of an owl, a little bit embarrassed. If it turns out she is supposed to be the enemy of demons she hopes that they will put some clothes on.

"So the alternative...mutation. Can that be proven? I think I was too hasty in picking my books. Do you know umm...science? Is it science?" Seraphim looks at him hopefully, wanting answers soon. The flaming sword out of nowhere had affected her more than she let on.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 am

"Ha. Again with the jokes. No, not at all." Signal flew closer to Erik. "I was just an everyday superhero that, one day during the Eagleopolis riots, I got caught in some... affairs of a vampire. It ended with me killing myself and him alongside me... but just as he was dying, he turned me. I was revived alongside him, albeit that wasn't what his... cronies intended to do. I do intend to use these powers for good, though. Won't be easy since I'm naturally the enemy of humans everywhere, but damnit, if a wolf can sleep with a lamb then a vampire can sure as hell work alongside a human!"

She heard the sound of police sirens just as she was nearing the thicker parts of the city. Hopefully the lady wouldn't flake and tell them something detrimental to herself or her saviors.

"I need to watch that movie or something. Gotta catch up on, what, years of stuff I've missed? Not because I'm lying or nothin', I've just been busy with work for lots of years."
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 am

A stentorian yell transformed into a howl as the wolf shifts his grimacing maw around the room. It focuses instantly on the succubus female as she screams for help, the nurse next to her presumably falling back as she looks up at the massive thing. Sallying himself over to the side of her bed and gently poking her with a claw, he looks over at the Bibles and other holy items near her arms and bats them away casually; he's a werewolf, after all, and crosses don't exactly do much to them unless they're silver.

Moving his hands down to her chains and rending them to scrap metal with nothing more than a twitch of his massive hands, he slides his gigantic arms under her and hefts her up, moving over to the door and simply walking through it-literally, through the doorframe. His massive body couldn't fit through the small door, and he had no intention of shifting himself smaller.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Hero Name: Lilith
Alter Ego: N/A
Main Power: Succubi Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 am

Well, that was convenient. Lilith blinked a bit as the werewolf just sauntered over and, well... ripped her out of those chains. Just shredded them with those razorsharp claws, batted aside the holy instruments, picked her up, and walked through the door.

The succubus let out a short giggle, shifting slightly in his hold to become more comfortable. Well. Maybe a normal person should be more worried here, but she wasn't. Not really.

"Thank you, dear."

She purred, gently running a hand through the werewolf's fur. Good dog. Best friend.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 am

The werewolf snorts as she runs a hand through his matted fur and calls him 'Dear.' He moves further into the hallway, and then...stops.

Perking his nose up and smelling, for a moment, the beast's maw shifts slightly with the movement. Putting her down gently before several armed men, holding various levels of rifles and pistols move around the corner, he's on them before they can even blink; one has his weapon and arm ripped off by a bite of the beast gargantuan jaw, another finds himself with a claw mark in his chest and his bones broken by a hit into the wall. Soon enough, each of them is dead and the wolf moves back over to her to pick her up.

A gentle growl as he does so, holding her close to him with the action, cradling her in those massive arms as he moves through the area.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 am

A tinkling laugh escaped her throat at the werewolf's snort. Awh, what a cute little puppy. She ran that dainty hand through his fur again, making a cooing sound until he froze. When he did, her own ears pricked, eyes narrowing.

When placed down, she stretched her arms over her head, wings stretching out and tail curling around one leg as she let out a pleased, almost erotic sound. Ah, yes. That was nice, to move a bit. She watched with mild entertainment as the werewolf tore apart each man. Shame. She could use a meal.

When he picked her back up again, she let out a sigh of contentment, resting her head against that furry chest and narrowing her red eyes a bit.

"How big is this place?"

She mused, full lips pursed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Hero Name: Phantom of the Opera
Alter Ego: Calvin Johnson
Main Power: Peak Human Reflexes

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 am

"'If a wolf can sleep with a lamb', eh?" The Phantom laughed. "So, who's the wolf and who's the lamb in this relationship?"

He glanced over to his left, where the girl was floating along side him. This was nice, he thought. Having another hero to talk and joke around with is nice. The whole 'going solo' thing was always lonely, and he didn't have someone to watch his back.

But maybe he could learn to get along with other super heros. Just as soon as he apologized to that pretty angel lady and that weird spider guy. The other girl didn't seem to hate him... yet.
Back to top Go down
http://choriarty.tumblr.com
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 am

The werewolf shifts uncomfortably with the movement of her body against his chest; he doesn't seem to much like her attempts at coming on to him. A light growl is the only answer she gets to her question, the beast either not being able to or not wanting to speak to her, in this form. Moving his claw down into a small closet filled with clothes and tearing out a pair of pants, he manages to hold her small form up easily with a single hand.

Moving up the stairs into the lobby, past the terrified receptionist, and through the front door of the heavily Christian hospital unhindered, he goes outside into the cool New York night. Moving them both out into an alley, he allows her to move down from his gigantic arms and begins to change back into himself; a howling scream becomes a yell, and he turns into-well. He turns into a distinctly unshirted man. Pulling the pants up over his form, he shakes his head and sighs.

"I wish I could've grabbed a shirt, too."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 am

The succubus feels his uncomfortable shifting and hears the light growl, lips pursing more. Was he really resisting her so far? Strange. Most people would be head over heels for her. Hell, not even just men. Women too. Women were just as delicious, after all.

Once they were in the alleyway, she daintily stepped down his massive arm, landing upon the ground. Ugh. She needed a good pair of heels right now. Her feet on this disgusting concrete was unacceptable. Lilith brushed whatever dirt was on her hospital gown off, making a short tutting sound before looking at the man.

Her blood red eyes roved up and down his body, full lips curling into a seductive smile as she sashayed over to him.

"Oh, no. This is fine, I think."

She purred, batting her eyelashes as she leaned towards him.

"And what is my handsome savior's name?"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:00 am

Looking down over his own body, he uncomfortably shifts himself around-it's pretty obvious he dislikes the fact that shifting leaves him clothes-less. Not looking up at her until she leans towards him, he stares down at her, shaking his head; she's easily able to detect lust, and he...doesn't feel any, towards her. He does, however, offer her a gentle smile.

"My name is Andreas."

The voice comes out unaccented, but slow. Calm, as though every single word is carefully selected to the absolute perfect effect that he'd like to go for-each sentence is crafted apprehensively, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:09 am

A spark of irritation hits her. What the fuck? Why wasn't this guy feeling... anything for her? I mean, he was a werewolf-- It's not like he had a soul left to eat, but still. It was infuriating. The succubus attempted to, subtly, fuck with his hormone output, hoping to increase his hormones and arousal state as she leaned forward, placing a handle on his bare shoulder.

"Thank you for saving me, Andreas. My name is Lilith. It's just so ~lovely~ to meet you."

She said this in a purring voice, eyes half-lidded as she ran her fingers down his chest. Yes. This had to work.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 am

Hormones around and within him already completely fucked by being...well, part wolf, part ethereal creature, the hormones within him react relatively little to her insistence at their arousal; at least, little in any way she'd find significant. Looking over to her hand on his shoulder and frowning slightly at the contact, he shakes his head.

"It's...fine. Do you need anything else?"

Moving back, slightly, as she begins to touch his chest, his own eyes look down at her, filled with...nothing. Just the vague, off-color brown that seems to be almost the color of the harvest moon hung low in the sky. No lust to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:22 am

Ugh! This was infuriating! Most creatures would still react, even a werewolf. They still had some humanity in them. Hell, you'd think they'd be even more prone to lust and other sinful emotions. Ugh. A noise of distress escaped her mouth as she pouted, eyeing the man up and down. It didn't help that he was so attractive either.

"Well, I don't know. I'm just so scared to be all alone out there. What if someone tries to hurt me again?"

Lilith batted her eyelashes at him, eye wide and scared as she spoke. So manipulative, yet so good at it.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 am

Fenrir sighs, slightly, looking down-he knows he can't just leave her alone in New York. Thoughts surge through his head...where was he, last? They caught him...hm. No, not in his house. They didn't know where he lived. So hi-wait, no. He was going to the post office down the street to deliver a letter when they'd grabbed him. Wallet, keys, a shirt, everything...should still be there. Nodding, he motions towards himself.

"Alright. Come on; I'll keep you safe."

Eyes shift gently over her wings, and that frown comes over his face again; though, really, he wasn't one to judge.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 am

Lilith waited for his answer anxiously. Would he reject? She had a strange feeling he might. He seemed like one of the few people who would, and it bothered her to no end. When he didn't a wide, genuine grin spread across her face, ears perking and eyes sparkling.

"Oh, thank you! Where should we go?"

She said, moving to give him a hug. Not that the succubus wanted to touch that beautiful man or anything. Nope. Definitively not the reason.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 am

Most likely being one of the few people to fail to reject her based entirely on virtue rather than lust, he smiles as she does. Opening his mouth to answer before she moves forward and wraps her arms around him, he frowns and shifts uncomfortably at the contact on his unclothed torso.

"Well, we could just go back to m-"

Not moving to push her away, but not moving to embrace her with his own arms either, he simply stands there uncomfortably as she embraces him.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:36 am

After a moment of creepily hugging him and breathing in his scent, the succubus let go, grinning that sharptoothed grin at him. Seriously. Her teeth were abnormally sharp. It wasn't natural at all.

"To your house, I'm guessing? That sounds lovely!~ Lead the way, then?"

Lilith offered, wings spreading a bit to catch the slight breeze that trailed down the alleyway. Ahh. She would love to fly, though...
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Admin
Fenrir

Hero Name:
Alter Ego:
Main Power:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:41 am

Continuing to just stare forward as she hugs him, pressing herself up against him, he just-nothing. Still? Man, this guy was inhuman. He simply frowns, moving back slightly and walking down the street.

Eventually, they'd come to his house, and he'd reach into his pockets before realizing that these aren't his pants, and his keys are inside. Looking over to the ground level window-moving himself towards it and grabbing it from underneath, his muscles strain against the locks; the locks strain harder, and snap under his strength, unnatural even in human form. Pulling himself up into the window, he turns on the light in what seems to be the kitchen and unlocks the front door, opening it for her to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 am

That irritation that he gave no real reaction still lingered as he stood their taking her hug. Ah well. She'd get him one day, she swore on it. Happily, the succubus followed after him, very clearly watching his ass as she followed him. She was a demon of lust, man. She had no shame.

Lilith waited at the front door until it was opened, beaming at him and prancing in, eyes wide as she looked around.

"Ooh, what a lovely place!~ Do you live alone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next