/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lake Huron: Orchid Island

Go down 
+9
Sena
Signal
Zealot
Sugar Shock
Valencruz
Talk D. Preach
Mr Nerve
Agent 58664
Synapse
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Control Rod

Control Rod

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Control Rod
Alter Ego: Rod Cragsworth
Main Power: Radiation Manipulation

Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm

"You know what, forget it. Even though you're being a prick I'm going to do you a favor. I'm going to give you the next sixty seconds to get your distance from this cell. Go take a piss or something. Because I'm about to bust out of here. And anybody in my way is going to die. Now, or in a few weeks, bald and probably 30 lbs lighter. I'm not a bad guy, really, but I've got people to kill and if I have to kill a few others to get to em, well, it's a rough life." Control Rod said, in complete seriousness. He then stepped away from the guard and the phone, kneeled down, and placed his gloved hands on the floor.

First, he'd try pinning down the fingers of one of the gloves with his knee and trying to jerk it off. And if that didn't work, he'd have to destroy the gloves entirely, which should be doable. Before, in order to fight his mysterious benefactor's messenger, he had removed the gloves. But if he tried to throw some radiation or fire a ray with the gloves ON, well, that'd probably be enough to blow them out. Whatever the cop was doing now didn't much interest him, but he was hoping he wouldn't be stupid enough to shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Talk D. Preach

Talk D. Preach

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Talk D. Preach
Main Power: Being Preachy

Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 am

The officer blinked and lowered the phone. "Hey...what are you doing?" He said before dropping the phone to reach down, grabbing his gun.
"Stop!" He ordered, lifting his gun up more to take aim at him. Seeing that he wasn't complying he took aim at his hands.
"I said stop!" He said before taking a shot, the bullet would be able to pass between the bars and into the tape surroundings his hands, and pierce through it and down to the glove.
Back to top Go down

Lake Huron: Orchid Island
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: