/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?

Go down 
+4
Signal
Velocity
Accident Boy
Valencruz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will Valencruz keep a shirt on now?
Y
ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
N
ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Vote_lcap87%ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Velocity

Velocity

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Velocity
Alter Ego: Jean Seyks
Main Power: Limited Velocity manipulation

ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Velocity, still recovering from the shock of having a man magnetized to her face, lost control of the bike and her powers and was sent sprawling for many yards away from the alley. When she finally came to, she found herself looking up at a gigantic candy... thing(?) "Well, this day just got a whole lot more interesting," she thought to herself as she heard the cries of a lesbian vampire and smelt the sweetness of the Marshmallow Drag. "And interesting equals good in my book."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Sugar Lad looked down at the shirtless woman and the girl offering him sex with confusion. I MEAN WITH GREAT HETEROSEXUAL EXCITMENT OH MAN HE LOVES BONING CHICKS.
"Hi!" he greets them both.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Accident Girl looked up again. "Yeah, uh, hi! How's it going? I'm kind of stuck in this marshmallow, and getting out of here is NOT worth getting naked."
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Sugar Shock wrote:
Sugar Lad looked down at the shirtless woman and the girl offering him sex with confusion. I MEAN WITH GREAT HETEROSEXUAL EXCITMENT OH MAN HE LOVES BONING CHICKS.
"Hi!" he greets them both.
"Okay, this is just too much" Velocity thought to herself as she realized she was being ignored by the master of the giant Candy Drag. "He's not much to look at, BUT I WILL NOT BE SHOWN UP IN ANY PHYSICAL REGARD BY OTHER FEMALES!!!" she screamed as she started to levitate the Candy Drag from the ground and started rotating it faster, and faster.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm

"Looks delicious," Signal said, looking at the marshmallow... drag queen. He flew off, ready to deal with motorcycle chick later, and flew off to the sound of a booming scream. He was then greeted by the sight of a topless vampire.

Alongside her was a rather skinny-looking boy(?) and the girl from before, and... he couldn't help but cross his arms and legs mid-air and think about the scene presented to him. And to think this only happened in his niche cartoons.

"Well hello there," Signal shouts to the vampire. "Lovely weather we're having if you're deciding that a shirt's not fit for today!"

Last edited by Signal on Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:27 pm

"Ufufufufu *BOING*" Valencruzia, apparently being drawn by Gainax, slowly (as both Vals don't approach anyone any other way) walked towards Sugar, place a hand on his head with heavy lesbian undertones that vampires love, somehow.

"Do you wish to walk the eternal night?" They also like to say stupid shit.

*BOING*

She then turned to floating Signal and said nothing at all.

No, just kidding she "ufufufu'd" then said something about eternal night and the ultimate pleasures of the blood, whatever the fuck that means.

*BOING*

Last edited by Sena on Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:28 pm

^@ Singal wait wait wait this conflicts with canon: I thought you already were off me and I was sent flying from my motorcycle. Also Sug's riding the Candy Drag.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:34 pm

"Pleasures of the blood... what, turning me into a vampire? ...The immortality prospect sounds great, but..." Signal rubbed his face in anxiety. Here he was, a supernatural chick offering him sex and (supposedly) eternal life and he's probably gonna blow it off like all the other–

"Sure, why not."

Wait what.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Hero Name: Leviathan
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Monster Physiology

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:35 pm

A hobo pushing a cart watches all this in confusion, before pouring out the rest of a bottle of gin into the street and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Leviathan wrote:
A hobo pushing a cart watches all this in confusion, before pouring out the rest of a bottle of gin into the street and shaking his head.
Velocity, having gotten into a fairly strong rage, continued spinning and spinning the giant candy hulk around at increasing speeds until... BLAM! She lost control of the blob, and it went sailing smack into some old homeless dude. "OH shit, I am SO sorry!" she kept repeating flusteredly, not noticing the mutating Marshmallow/Gin blob.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Sugar Lad was a little overwhelmed by all the girls suddenly paying attention to him. He didn't know which one to talk to or even what to say. The conundrum was solved as the Marshmallow Drag Queen was hoisted into the air and spun by an unknown force. Now he had something to lead with!
Shit, shit, what would Sugar Daddy do? Sugar Lad wondered and tried his best to get into the mindset of his manlier imaginary self.
"Hey, women! Stop messing with my sweet ride! There's plenty of me to sex up all of you!" The girls would totally swoon. Damn he was good.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Accident Girl swooned, then fell out of the marshmallow golem via swooning/
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Sugar Shock wrote:
Sugar Lad was a little overwhelmed by all the girls suddenly paying attention to him. He didn't know which one to talk to or even what to say. The conundrum was solved as the Marshmallow Drag Queen was hoisted into the air and spun by an unknown force. Now he had something to lead with!
Shit, shit, what would Sugar Daddy do? Sugar Lad wondered and tried his best to get into the mindset of his manlier imaginary self.
"Hey, women! Stop messing with my sweet ride! There's plenty of me to sex up all of you!" The girls would totally swoon. Damn he was good.
Great, first she fucks up this homeless dude, and now this scrawny nerd kid is trying to flirt with her? Hell no. "Sorry kid, but I have other problems to deal with!" Velocity says as she finally notices the rapidly changing Marshmallow/Gin Drag.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:44 pm

And so, Velncruzia latched on to Signal and bit the fuck out of him. She then did vaguely describable but most assuredly racy things to him and killed him. Horribly. And off-screen. Because he totally agreed to it.

But it's okay cause TADA, now he's a vampire.

"Now, neonate...join me..." And she let off a familiar cackle into the night sky: Ufufufufufu~
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:51 pm

One moment you had a vampire latched onto your neck, the next you notice that your skin's a little paler and your heart's stopped beating. And there was something... something else inside him that stirred, and it compelled Signal to respond: "Of course, Super Amazing Vampire Queen." Those last four words came out a little forced, but it was due to a mix of compulsion and innate memory (wait WHAT). "Eheheheh..." Was that a cackle? Really? Ah well, when in Romania...

For a split second, Signal looked down towards the ground to spot the skinny boy hitting on the motorcycle gal. He now paid no mind; after all, he has a new priority to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Hero Name: Leviathan
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Monster Physiology

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:53 pm

The hobo attempts to comprehend whats going on.

The hobo has hurt itself in his confusion!
Back to top Go down
Prophet

Prophet

Hero Name: Prophet
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Knowledge Projection

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 pm

The Prophetess is watching the lesbian gangbang in the distance.
Sex disgusted her, if tumblr taught her anything, its that all people except yourself are whores.
"I...."
"I"
"IM SAD"
It was that time of the month again.

Last edited by Prophet on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Suddenly, the Crushinator rolled into town, yearning for sweer, sweet loving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?   ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2