Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Behemoth

Behemoth

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Behemoth
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Behemoth physiology

Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:35 am

After the swing Behemoth was struck in the face with some kind of explosion and more importantly than anything else he could feel it even if only barely as opposed to earlier when such hits were meaningless.

Then Behemoth realized what was wrong the wounds from earlier sapped him of his power ever so slightly and allowed the other being to affect him. This gunman must be removed lest he ruin everything.

Behemoth noticing the man missing after taking the blast ran to the intersection only to find no trace of him except ascent that ends at a grate of some kind but the innards were of a substance foreign to nature and Behemoth could only cause a small quake in the hopes of burying the man.

The more pressing issue though is healing and to do that fully requires natural earth so behemoth uses his senses to travel to the nearest park and cleans his bodies of these wounds.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:52 am

Signal finally finds a bunch of car keys. It would take a while, but she would figure out which of these opened the doors and started the car... if it had fuel, of course. She ran out and headed for the car with the damaged front and left passenger side windows. Using her telekinesis to lift all the keys at once, barely exerting any energy for it, she uses it to insert each key into the slot of the door and turn it to see if that is the key she needs. If the key doesn't open the door, it's chucked to the side.

The third to last key is what opens the door, so whatever keys remain Signal telekinetically throws it to the small pile of dud keys on the pavement. She jumps in, turns on the car... and there is indeed some fuel inside! First, though, she'd need to get this car out of here and away from that behemoth... then she can raid a gas station for some fuel cans and get out of here. Off to the west, yes, far away from this chaos... maybe even visit the folks back home! That would be nice...
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Synapse

Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:55 am

The android pondered whether it should further pursue the beast, when it only winced at the blast he had deployed earlier. He then considered summoning further military involvement, but dismissed these ideas as superfluous and ridiculously dangerous, respectively. Instead, the android investigated the area it had noted other shots coming from. Obviously, one or more people had remained in the area, and thusly was in danger.

Finding nothing upon first search, the android performed a quick scan of the area, searching for anything with a pulse in the area. No dice.

Deciding there was nothing to be done about the Behemoth for now, the android made its way underground to investigate the earlier sewer explosion.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:58 am

"So uh, Lord Valencruz, our forces at the sugar factory were-"

"Don't wanna hear it."

"Lord Valencruz? The giant monster is still.."

"Not my problem"

Valencruz was in a rare mood indeed. He'd vow to save humanity, but what did that mean to him anyways? How? Where to start? He had revoked his superhero hunting squads orders and had ceased in trying to force through the city. All he could do is sat there and ponder, "Where would Justice start?".

Oh, he still wanted to conquer the world, you know, that's basically generic villain goal #1, but it was proving harder than he had thought. He needed...something, but he wasn't sure what.
Breaking things and shouting on a megaphone, "OBEY ME OR I'LL CRUSH YOU" didn't work, EVERYONE was doing the same thing.
Being nice didn't work, Justice had proven that but what if...

Valencruz looked over his rather impressively sized army of roughly 65 or so. Hmm..

No infighting. They weren't starving or cold. They didn't want to kill each other, even though several of his forces were nothing but modern-day bandits who wouldn't have bat an eye at killing, now, they're all happy. And safe. True, they had no will of their own but who cares? He'd 'saved' them, hadn't he? One of followers, seeming to understand his Lord's plight, step forward..

"Well, why don't you just mind-control everyone?"

"...." Why DIDN'T he? An entire city who only wished to serve him, they wouldn't fight. They're would be no crime. No one would starve, as they'd all share food. No competition for resources, no social or racial prejudices...

"No free will." Valecruz replied to his follower.

"And what have we done with that so far?" Valencruz remained silent.

Could he? Could he control that many people at once? It...didn't seem impossible. All he would need is 1) a HUGE supply of blood to power himself, preferably NOT from the people he's trying to save. 2) A delivery system. Some kind of...imaging enhancement? Or a way to take over the police and force every human to look in his eyes or..

Valencruz's gaze fell to an old, broken TV one his followers had looted and was apparently trying to fix. Evidently one of his less-mind-controlled followers but still...could it work? He had never tried...maybe, if he had someone who could build a big enough TV and a way to transmit the signal...

"Or a super advanced robot to build such a thing and a undying boy to fuel myself..." With his new revelations, he set out once again. This was it, he thought. Every non-powered human in the city under his control; and all he needed were 2 supers.
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:11 am

Signal rolls the car to a nearby gas station and begins to fiddle with the pump. Finding a way to turn it on without paying, she pumps enough gas into the car and some cans nearby to last her several miles. She headed back to Qwik-E Mart, hoping to still see Accident Boy there recovering. If she was gonna leave this city, she'll leave with the one person who is completely unsafe here. Because at least one life saved is enough for Signal.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:14 am

Looking down at the boy before landing on the street, Zealot begins stepping towards him. Huh-he looks like...Zealot, at least, from a distance. Wait, no...this is Zealot, but he's...changed. He didn't used to be 6'3", did he? Wasn't he...a waif, before? Now he's...whatever, doesn't matter how built he is, he's walking towards Accident Boy. "C'mon, kid. Going to New York; nobody is doing much of anything, there." Hand extends towards the boy, and he attempts to grab the kid's shoulder-a little bit too hard, with a grasp that could flatten a tank's gun. Eugh. That'd be messy.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:17 am

Valencruz had no problem finding AB's blood to use for tracking. It was everywhere, which, unfortunately, meant tracking down the one not dead was something of a challenge. Still, he managed to find his way back to Qwik-E-Mart and there..

"...are you just stalking me or something?" He finds Signal. AGAIN. Why is this woman always by the things he needs?
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:23 am

"I'm not," she replies to the vampire who appeared more or less just now. "I'm taking the boy to Vegas. Hide him amongst the glitz and lights of the city. And you sure as well won't find him." Of course, she was really planning to hide him in the suburbs, let him live with the parents, maybe in the chance of it curing their obnoxious empty nest syndrome. Maybe even hide a decoy body in the catacombs of the city. Perfect.

To Accident: "Get in, boy, we're going to Vegas."
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:25 am

Looking to signal, then back at Zealot, he gave a slightly urgent tone. "I'm a little... Captive, at the moment." He said slightly worriedly. Not that he had anything to worry about. He died, he'd just be back.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:28 am

"No." Valencruz states coldly, to Signal and Zealot.

"I need him to save these people. Without him, I can't do it. He could be the difference between thousands of lives or thousands of death. Vegas? Are you joking? No. I WILL save these humans.." He said the following with great difficulty.

"Which includes you, as of now. Surrender the boy to me so I can help you all. Refuse, and I will do the worst, nonfatal thing I can imagine to you," Valencruz shot a glance, just a quick one, at the man who could've been Justice.

"..." No matter how hard he tries, he couldn't find anything to say to Zealot. He wanted to but...he just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:29 am

"...uh oh." It was around this time that Signal noticed the violent bruising around Accident's shoulder and only realized that Zealot had crushed it. "Well, no use stalling." Signal got out of car and, in one quick motion, swooped up to Accident Boy, placed one hand on his heart and another on his back, and shouted "CLEAR!" Signal pumped him with as much electricity as she could manage.

Turning to the vampire while electrocuting Accident, she says rather casually, "I don't think so. Your idea of saving people is... sketchy."
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:33 am

Seemingly ignoring the other two, Zealot floats himself into the air; man, he'd look awesome if he had a cape. He should get a cape. Anyway, orienting himself in the direction of Manhattan as he ascends to around 75 feet, he looks over at the kid he's now holding. "Try not to die as I go, kid. I mean, I don't know, your flesh might rip off from me going too fast. Probably? You'll come back, anyway, so all I'd have to do is get you wherever...not having skin...killed you." The boy he's so horrifyingly keeping his grasp on presumably very scared about the journey he's about to undergo, Zealot simply zeroes in his route.

"Alright. Not great at flying; actually, never done it with anyone else, before. Let's go." Of course, shortly, he realizes the boy in his hands is dead; face contorting into a frown as he lets the boy's corpse go, he turns to look down at Signal. Thoughts shifting gently to...annoyance, his arms cross across his chest. "I don't like it when people do things like that. I was in the middle of something, then you just...interrupted it. Not very nice of you, was it?" Grasping his bicep hard with his other arm, his muscles tense up and surge with the power they contain.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:34 am

The electricity flowing through his body got him thinking: Fuck, man. Why can't they just kill me? Why am I of such use to them? Accident didn't have much time to think, as he was thrown from the air by a guy he barely knew, and died.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:38 am

It wasn't long before a whole new Accident Boy was sitting in the back-seat of Signal's car. GODDAMNIT, he thought, WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE SO OFTEN.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:40 am

Well... now Zealot as well as the vampire had a problem with Signal.

She shouted to the man in the air: "I was going to end his suffering because you pulverized his shoulder! He wouldn't last much longer even IF I didn't electrocute him!" Signal rubbed the temples of her head. This was just one mishap after another, and she was honestly considering taking the boy as soon as he... respawned? Was that the right word? Yeah, whatever. As soon as he respawned, and then fly off towards Vegas as far as she can on nothing but that wondrous sugar and sheer willpower. Fuck the car, fuck these guys, fuck EVERYBODY.

Signal lifted herself into the air, saw that Accident respawned in her car, and quickly flew back in, closing the door and hitting the gas pedal. Where we're going, we won't need seatbelts.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:41 am

"....not too bright?" Valencruz quickly made his way over to Signal's car and easily smashed down on the hood of it, trashing the engine.

"I don't care how I have to accomplish it, but I will save these people. I owe 'Him' that much at least." Valencruz walked towards them, calmly, slowly. Eyes practically nothing more than 2 big glowing red dots. Valencruz had to have AB, and he wasn't going to leave without him.

"Last chance. Give him up or..." He paused. Twice he's seen this woman, surely he must've known something about her by now? He did say no killing but...

"..or learn what eternal night is like."
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:50 am

Tilting his head to the side, Zealot stares down at the car as it goes; he just...floats there, for a few seconds. Not much of anyth-where the fuck did he go? Flying directly towards the car at a ridiculous speed, he tears through the sky, like some sort of coked up bird with a rocket on its back. Continuing to fly on, he moves forward so fast that the atmosphere begins to...wow, that's really fucking fast-the atmosphere begins to warp around him. Attempting to overtake the car and land on the road in front of it, he'd pretty much just be a giant, annoyed, Sanic-speed beacon for Signal as he comes towards the car. Realizing that the car has stopped from the lack of an engine, he kinda just stands in the middle of the road, confused about what to do. Then, ideas happen, though...he keeps standing there.

Well, that is, before he punches the middle of the road. Shockwaves spill up and roll towards the car, splintering pavement as they go. "I-..." Realizing that he has absolutely no idea why he's doing this, Zealot looks up at the sky, utterly confused. "...I don't know why I want to bring this boy to New York. I've honestly completely forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:53 am

The car rocked due to the shockwave of the road and was at a complete stop.

"Accident," she began to tell him, "if worse comes to worst, and I can't save you... don't let them catch you. Please. Honor my wish?" She wasn't giving up. Not now. Not ever.

Last edited by Signal on Wed May 30, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:54 am

"Whatever you say," was his first response. Being dragged off by a girl you barely know, being forced to make her promises that seem vaguely meaningful? Seemed pretty good to Accident.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:59 am

A familiar black fog surronded the car, and an enraged figure reformed on top of the hood of the flying car, eyes practially bleeding red.

"I REALLY should've killed you." In his rage, Valencruz smashes on the windshield, breaking it, and reaching his arm out to grab Signal by the throat
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:03 am

Frantically, Accident began to search the back of the car for anything he could... And found a shattered piece of window. With a quick *thwack*, the glass had become lodged in the vampire's arm.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:09 am

"Holy f–" ...Seeing what Accident just did gave Signal (what was hopefully) a brilliant idea.

In a rather cliche moment, Signal puts her fingers to her temples, stares down the vampire (making sure to have all her mental shields up), and uses what's left of her energy to break off the rest of the wind shield and attempt to skewer the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:15 am

Valencruz had to wonder what movies these people saw to make them think glass hurts vampires. He doesn't have any organs to mess up, he can't bleed to death, hell, he isn't even sure if his eyes actually 'work' or if it's magic or something. Still, they may as well just have said, "Here, kill us" because...

"Do you morons have ANY idea what vampire blood does to HUMANS?!" Before waving his arm out towards them, waves of his own blood being thrown at them by the wind and Valencruz's motions.

P.S. Vampire blood makes ghouls, also known as "Val's disfigured blood addicted mind slaves for life". - The Narrator

Last edited by Sena on Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:23 am

Figuring that there was no real reason to stop being a dick now, Zealot shrugs. Slowly walking towards the car, he begins pulling in breath-man, this guy sure does sigh a lot, y'-wait, he's not breathing back out. He's just...breathing in, and in, and...uh-oh. A torrent of air looses itself at the car and the people within said car, around as powerful as a wind turbine or jet engine.

Not even breaking his stride for this, he just continues moving on towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:27 am

Sugar Shock paced around the office of the candy factory she had made into a bedroom. She would need something big to fight that thing outside and awesome to impress her new friends. She couldn't have people leaving her again.
She stepped outside and began to spin a large amount of sugar, forming it into a new Marshmallow Man, around 3 or 4 stories tall. Beating it in a melee fight would be very hard indeed. She gave it a gigantic lolipop club and added rock candy spikes to its back, just because it looked cool. She had it lift her up to ontop of its head and ordered it too march, heading for where she had least seen the large enemy creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: