/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
+8
Psybear
Mr Nerve
Zealot
Valencruz
Synapse
Sugar Shock
Signal
Spook
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Accident Boy

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Accident Boy
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Reincarnation

Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Accident, slightly more prepared for this attack than the explosion earlier, leaped out of the way just in time to get scratched in the arm by the tiger. Although he didn't have any real "Strength" powers, per se, he could still hold his own. With a swift kick to the jaw-line, he managed to floor the tiger. Still, it had gotten him pretty good, he observed, as his arm was gushing blood like a severed ketchup bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

"My kitty!" Sugar Shock cried with mock despair. Her despair turned real when she saw the blood on the boy's arm. "Hey, you don't feel pain do you?" It was far funnier to scare people and make them mad than to actually hurt them. This wasn't turning out to be as fun as she thought if this guy felt it everytime he died.
She called her tiger back to her, ready to strike again if the answer was no and ready to pluck some of it's sweet sugar spun fur off as a peace offering if yes.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:40 pm

He winced, looking at the gaping wound. "Uh... Yeah... Please note that immortality doesn't translate to unable to feel pain..." He said, gasping with his words, starting to look dizzy. "I... I don't think this went as planned..." Accident, despite his being a HUNK MANLY PARAGON OF GREAT MANLINESS, then proceeded to faint.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:46 pm

"Ah fuck!" Sugar cried as the poor guy fell to the ground. "This one was my fault. Shit." She grabbed a wad of cotton candy and spun it into a bandage and placed it on the wound. She grabbed some more and shoved it into the guy's mouth for good measure. Maybe she would get an award from the president for helping so awesomely!
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Weak as he was, Accident managed to force his eyes open and look at the girl. Spitting some of the cotton candy out of his mouth, he managed to force out a few words. "Agh... Hospital? Please... Pain...", before falling back into his HUNKY MANMEAT coma of wimpy bitchiness.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Signal finally got up. There was a sharp pain in her nose with trails of blood dried from the nostrils. She touched the bridge of her nose and winced in pain. Yeah, it's broken. Along with a sore back and a singed face, Signal was looking worse for wear. She saw what seemed to be two versions of a young(-ish?) man, one unmoving and the other having his arm healed by a lady wrapping cotton candy around it.

Noticing that the robot from before was nearby, she finally gave up and tried her best to go into the air. She lifted herself a few feet up... and came crashing down.

Okay, take two.

Signal tries to concentrate, focusing on her center of balance... and rockets into the air, landing on the roof of a building. Okay, good, good. Now to look for her car and sleep in it for a while. Signal begins to wobble in the air, landing on buildings to catch her breath. It won't be long now...
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Hospital! Why would this guy want to go to the hospital when nurse Sugar Shock was on the case? Deciding to look at it as an adventure, Sugar motioned for her cat to pick up the accident prone boy it its mouth and hopped on its back. The tiger bounded off in the opposite direction of the closest hospital. Sugar still wasn't familiar with the city after all.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Although he was in the perfectly capable hands of a candy tiger, Accident knew better than to completely trust such strange fellows. His suspicions were confirmed correct when he heard a snap in his own body, only to once more enter the shadowy realm of death. This time, snapped in half by a girl's candy pet. What marvelous luck he had.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:01 pm

"Wiped out? Hmm, I'll investigate the factory la-" Lord Valencruz's phone call was cutoff by the gigantic explosion in the sewers which had the effect of making him lose control of his bike and get knocked off, being hurled towards a building.

He'd be fine. His bike, on the other hand...

"...I LIKED that bike.." Valencruz grumbled, wiping dirt and dust off his clothes, and assessed the situation. Some damage, sure, but no sign of anyone flying. Still, Justice always had a way to save everyone, make sure nobody got hurt, and blow something up all in the same time, so he'd gotten used to explosions = supers. He looked around to get his bearing on his surroundings.

"There..." He saw a figure of a person who seemed to...floating from roof to roof. Clumsily, and unwell, but floating. Too far in the distance to make out the gender, still, it was the best it'd seen that fit the description of "someone who could fly". Was that Justice or the new one? Someone else entirely? Either it, it was the only flying thing around here and so he'd have to check it out.

Skeleton twisting and crunching, he gave chase to Signal in bat form.
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:07 pm

While in his fancy dancy dead-world, Accident saw something odd. A car, just sitting there, in the corner of the room. It was a pretty sweet car, too. He wondered how exactly it got destroyed. He didn't have long to wonder, though, as he started to feel his consciousness being pulled back to reality...
Back to top Go down
Agent 58664

Agent 58664

Hero Name: Agent 58664
Alter Ego: Chett Manstachio
Main Power: Darkforce Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:08 pm

As Agent arrived on the scene, he noticed a trail of blood and cotton candy leading away from the site.

"Guess losing her was a lucky break," he mused as he picked his way through the rubble, looking for signs of life.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Signal finally arrived at where her car was. She knows this because it was lifted from an empty parking lot. Maybe she was too tired from having been knocked into a building, or maybe it's the ultimate sugar crash from all that marshmallow fluff (which she began to feel when Signal stopped floating so as to not use up her own energy), but her car wasn't there.

Signal removed her goggles, this time hanging from her neck rather than sitting on her head, rubbed her eyes, and looked at the empty spot again. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

She fell to her knees, looked up, and wailed loudly, falling to her side soon after and curling up. Signal hates this city now. A lot. If she were a villain, she'd have it in ashes already, but she's not.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Suddenly, Accident was back. Standing, not to far from where he had died, next to some hysterical girl and her destroyed car. Wait... Wasn't that the hella sweet car he had just seen in the afterlife? "Hey lady, if it makes you feel better, your car is having a pretty chill time in the afterlife." He said, attempting to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Sugar Shock's pink fluffy tiger bounded along, crushing parked cars. Sugar laughed with unbridled joy as the wind whipped through her hair and a cacophony of car alarms sounded, unaware that her new "friend" was dead again.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

It was crying. At this range, it was definitely a 'she'. The reports were of a male, right?

And she was crying. Someone with the power of Justice wouldn't be breaking down and crying. This was pointless. Still, she WAS flying, obviously something weird would be going on. Now how should he appear? Yes, I'm human I just HAPPEN to be here? No, I'm vampire I vant to suck your blood, BLEH? Didn't matter, worse to comes to worse he could always mind control her. After all, if she was breaking down and crying, she probably doesn't have a strong enough will to refuse mind-control anyways.

Still, the goal WAS recruitment, so, he opted for the diplomatic approach. And thus, reformed into his 'human' form behind her.

"Hate to interrupt, but, how were you flying just now?" Cut straight to the point. Better not to reveal anything about himself yet, least until he can figure out if this woman is a threat or not.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Signal stopped sobbing for a bit when she noticed two entities around her: one was of the boy that just died (how did he get on the roof?) and the other was... was... how did he get on the roof, too? Signal got up, dried her eyes, and looked at the man who asked the question. Looking straight into his eyes, there was something... off about him. She didn't know what, though.

"Um... yes?" Now realizing that it was a question of how and not who, Signal more properly responded: "Telekinesis. I lift myself in the air using psychic energy. Or, psionic energy. I dunno, same difference, the old man never really explained..."
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Valencruz was taken aback, another human? How? When did he get here without him noticing? How could he move quickly and quietly enough to completely avoid his senses? The only man he knew that could move that fast was..

"It can't be..." Valencruz had completely disregarded the woman, focusing all his attention on newly resurrected boy. This time, however, he didn't care about being subtle. He HAD to know. He stares at the boy with hypnotizing (literally) glowing red eyes and asked just one thing.

"Is that you, Justice?"
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Accident looked at the strange man, a puzzled expression covering his face. "Justice? I think you have me confused for someone else. I'm accident boy, the dude who doesn't die!" He boasted, absolutely unaware of the man's sinister intentions.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:47 pm

"No, that can't be Justice," Signal says, "because that kid should have died in the sewer explosion... that I caused..." Signal slowly steps away from the (admittedly nice-looking) blond man who was asking about how she got up here and began to reach for her back pocket. Was there any fluff left? Signal pulled out a plastic bag with about a tiny bit of fluff left.

Damnit.

"I... I think I'll go look for a new RV to... buy. Yeah, buy." She turns around to look down at the city and step on the edge. She at least has enough energy to soften the landing if she jumps. But, wow, what a height...
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Valencruz blinked, and his eye stopping down the whole "GLOWING RED EYES IS PROBABLY NOT A VERY SUBTLE THING TO DO IN FRONT OF PEOPLE" thing. The woman's information telling him all he needed to know, still...

This boy should learn to keep his mouth shut about certain things.

"You...can't die? Is there...anything else?' He slowly approached the immortal boy. His smile twisted into a cruel smirk, and the eyes he'd just turned off to keep the woman from asking questions back on again, brighter than before.

"From anything? Such as, say...blood loss?" He walked closer and closer, until his figure was right in front of the boy. Lord Vladimir Valencruz wasn't a particularly tall man, nor he was particularly muscular or filled out. He didn't have to be. He oozed a malevolent aura. Yes. You can ooze those.

Anyways, he put a hand on Accident's shoulder and, now close in, Accident would have a very good view of those strange fangs in Valencruz's smile.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Accident watched the lady as she started to back off the building. "Woah no, bad idea!" He cried, jumping in her way to stop her. Sadly, this tackled her off the building. Fortunately, for her that was, Accident managed to keep on the bottom until they hit the ground, softening her landing and shattering his spine. On his way down, he attempted to remember what the man had been saying, but could not as his spinal column shattered and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Accident Boy

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:02 am

Fortunately for Accident, the universe was feeling kind. Having spent barely a moment in the beyond, he started phasing back into reality... Right next to the same pale weirdo as before.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:08 am

Right as Signal was about to jump, the kid tackled her and used himself to soften her own landing (she could hear, on landing, the shattering of his spine). She got up, looked at the mangled body of... Accident Boy (what a terrible super name), and walked away. She didn't know where she was going, really, just anywhere from here. Hopefully she'd find a car dealership that wasn't completely looted and... and maybe she'd take a car for herself. Whoever took her car was definitely paying the bill, and the lease, AND the interest.

"What a day..." Signal held her head.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:10 am

"Mwahahaha!! That's amazing!" Lord Valencruz let out an evil, megalomaniac laugh that could be heard for blocks. He was thankful, truly thankful, for the first hand demonstration. He grabbed the newly revived boy by his shoulders and gripped tightly, showing off the obviously unnatural strength he possessed.

"Well then, don't mind if I do." Valencruz laughed, brought Accident closer to him and, with a tight grip, brought his fangs down towards the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:18 am

Signal stops in her tracks when she hears that... that laugh.

"Oh my god, I just left that kid with a monster." And heroes DO NOT leave kids with monsters, even if they weren't paid to save them. It's just not a good thing to do.

Through sheer willpower (and what was left of the marshmallow fluff), she rockets off back to the roof of the building, leaving behind a used plastic bag. Upon arriving, Signal sees the man biting the boy's neck and... wow, to think that vampires exist.

Signal grabs him by the shoulder and, since she can't turn him around due to him being fang-deep in the boy's neck, simply begins to burn his shoulder instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: