/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schroedinger

Schroedinger

Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums   Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Everyone in this day and age needs an edge. A way to gain just the slightest advantage. That is where we some in. Our dedicated staff are here to make sure that advantage belongs to you. Our services are effective, efficient, confidential, and personal. You already know what you want to know. Let us make that possible. Contact us today for a free, confidential consultation and estimate. You will not be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Lungfish

Lungfish

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Lungfish
Alter Ego: Mark Holmes
Main Power: Respiratory System Manipulation

Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums   Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello There,

my name is Mark Holmes and I was wondering what kind of services you offer. I know you do consulting but I was wondering if that also included medical expertise/explanation. Things have recently got rather "supercomplicated" in my life and I was wondering if you might be able to help me come terms with that.
Back to top Go down

Advertisement on various websites, and certain corporate forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Crisis of 2 /co/niverses :: Universe 2 :: Roleplay #2-
Jump to: