Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teleza Sandveld

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Chameleon
Alter Ego: Teleza Sandveld
Main Power: Reptilian Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

She looked up at him, face contorting a bit as if she was unsure whether or not to trust him, whether he was human or not, or whether to trust or reject his message. One thing was for sure, she didn't like him looking down on her. Though..he sort of physically had to. She slapped his hand away quickly and darted it into her coat to grab one of her original guns, pointing it up at him. If nothing else, to at least show that she meant business.

"I'm going to need a full explanation of who you are and what you're up to." She said sternly, not hearing anything from her ear so she assumed that he was not apart of the same organization. He would make a good addition though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Pierre DuChamp

Hero Name: Nanite
Alter Ego: Dr. Pierre DuChamp
Main Power: Bionic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Although he was visibly unimpressed by the child's toy, for once, Equity seemed to speak without plagiarizing anyone... anyone well known, anyway.

In a tone that brooked no interruption and with conviction that would succumb to no argument, Equity explained: "Dr. DuChamp's research is harmful to mankind. They fact that he has done away with everything that nature has given him to become a being of his own design is both a threat to the world and evidence of a complete disconnect from reality. I am Equity, I will bring down the Tower of Babel that DuChamp is building and bring humanity back to humane ways."

Equity stood then, towering over the small girl.

"DuChamp must be stopped."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teleza Sandveld

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 pm

The girl stood there, returning the same look, looking up to him more dead pan than ever. Her arm remained steady and pointed up towards him, but her finger was twitching as it slid along the curve of the trigger, like she was caressing an old friend on his death bed.

"Humanity had its chance." She said, before her finger finally embraced the trigger, drawing it back to fire the gun. If it impacted it would leave behind no trace of a bullet, only a highly corrosive acid.

She finally decided that she did not like his message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Pierre DuChamp

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 pm

As the bullet hit Equity in the middle of the forehead, he started screaming in intense pain.

He fell to his knees and pounded the earth with great, meaty fists. Each strike sounded through the empty wilderness like heavy machinery heard from a distance.

Equity rubbed his forehead on the ground, trying to rub off the acid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teleza Sandveld

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 am

She blinked behind her glasses, slowly lowering her gun. She...actually hit him? Maybe she went too far.

"Umm..you alright, mister? I thought you would dodge it or something..." She said, tilting her head to the side softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Pierre DuChamp

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Equity's hulking bulk was breathing heavily as he calmed down. The dirt seemed to have had some effect.
He punched through the earth and pulled out a handful of earth, cool from its depth, and pressed it against his head.
He stared down at the girl fiercely.
"Little sister, man is not made for defeat; a man can be destroyed but never defeated. Equity will not fall from your unprovoked aggression! This pain is only temporary, If one is going through hell, one keeps going. But rest is needed. Thankfully I'm good in bed; I could sleep for days."

Equity began walking back towards the city, holding himself tall and proud despite the visible, surpressed shaking of his entire body as it coped with the pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teleza Sandveld

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 am

He lost her about half way through that one. She simply blinked and turned to watch him walk away.
"I can't just let you walk away to ruin the doctor's work. He could really do some good here, and the world needs it. I don't know what crazy barbarian philosophy you adhere to, but that simplistic view for humanity never works out...trust me. " She retrieved her second gun, aiming it towards him, not even allowing him the chance to return to the city, even though she would probably be a lot stronger there. "So unless you want to find out what it's like to have the flesh melt from your bone, I suggest you reconsider your actions."

She seemed a lot smarter than she let on, and what someone would probably expect from someone her age anyway. Homeschooling truly was a marvel of education.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Pierre DuChamp

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Equity stopped in his tracks and chuckled through clenched teeth.

In a voice that was half-a-rasp with pain, Equity said "Is that the way of it, little sister? Preventing an injured man from seeking treatment? Shooting first to silence opposition to your worldviews? Using the promise of horrific violence to silence dissent? You are no revolutionary. You are a puppet."

Equity raised one hand in the air, but kept the other grasped to his head, holding his wounds in a vain attempt to ease the pain.

"So, puppet, what now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity   

Back to top Go down

Northern Canadian Wilderness: Nanocity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Non Roleplay IC Things-
Jump to: