Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nevada: Las Vegas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Signal

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:46 am

Signal got into a fighting stance, both hands together and... she parted them, pushing most of the bullets to the left and right of her. Some of them made it through, though, hitting her legs, arms, and a few scratching her face. She remained stoic-faced; the bullets didn't hurt that much, if at all. I think one of them hit a bone, though... maybe two? It was hard to tell.

"Don't you dare call me your daughter."

Signal rocketed into the air, pulling off a rather impressive flip and unsheathing something from her pants pocket, sending it flying at bullet-like speeds towards Vladimir just as the psionic reached her jump's apex. Well, it was an actual bullet (specifically one of the silver-tipped bullets she had saved from the Harbor; one used, twelve left) so it made sense for it to have been fired at such speeds. She wanted to play dirty? So be it.

Sigil never actually left Vegas. On the contrary she was still somewhere within the... no, she was outside the limits. But still close enough to something, anything to keep watch on this guy with the really shitty hairdo (again, does Virgie really have any room to talk?).

On one of the buildings sat a distinct red eye in a circle the size of a half-dollar. Amidst the blaze and chaos of Vegas and the fight that was currently unfolding, this eye was barely noticeable.

Virgie wanted to join, but she was raised in a time where duels were upheld with honor; no third-party persons whatsoever interfering amongst other things.

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 am

"HahahahahMWAHAHAHAH!!" A mocking laugh, a flash of dust, and bullets avoided.

"Come on! My cute little DAUGHTER is that all you can do?! Ghouls! Rip her to shreds."

Standing atop one of the speakers, he points down at her, and a force of 50 crazed ghouls leap at her, anxious to tear her limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 am

Upon landing, Signal sees herself surrounded by ghouls. Really?

She physically grabs the nearest one and begins to, well, swing at the others with this ghoul. It's kind of cathartic, really, smacking these growling, vicious fiends using one of their own friends. It uses quite a bit of energy, though, and when she's done beating them all off she jumps into the air again and throws the now heavily-bruised but still vile monster at those annoying as fuck catgirls. Any ghouls left still standing, she charges her fists with electricity and begins to punch the everloving hell out of them. Does it hurt? Maybe. Does she care? Hell no. Would it work on them? If the electricity doesn't, then the fact that her strength has been enhanced will. Just in case.

"Is that all?" she shouts at Valencruz. A bolt of lightning flashes in the distance, thunder accompanying her cry. "Who're you gonna send my way next? Civilians? More of those catgirls?"
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 am

"All...is for the King of Blood....nya~" A final, cute little squeal, and she falls.

"Nah. I just finished eating all of them. What a rush...and speaking of." Valencruz disappears in a puff of black smoke...only to reappear in front of Signal in a moment. He can teleport with that now?!

"Hello sweetie. Daddy's here." He grins, and proceeds to attempt to drive his first through her with the kind of power that would make Zealot; no, THAT WOULD MAKE JUSTICE DOUBLE OVER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 am

For being so terribly straightforward in your goals, Val, you sure can be read like an open book on a projector.

Signal slides away pretty quickly... but not quickly enough to avoid all of the punch. Part of it hits her and she's rolling on the ground due to such an impact and force behind it. Holy crap, how did this guy get so powerful? As she gets up, Signal reaches to her hip and... it definitely hurts; did he rupture something? Again, it was hard to tell when most of your organs are dead anyway.

"Really, after what happened last time..."

As quickly as she had slid away, Signal again found herself face to face with her sire; this time she made the first move. Feet off the ground, she was in front of him in half a second and throwing a punch. Like back there, her fist crackled with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 am

Valencruz just grinned, and easily caught her fist.

"Hehe, tickles." He tighten it in his hands and brought up to his lips, kissing her on the back of the hand.

"Aww, did my little girl want to hurt me? I have to admit you are adorable right now. Trying so hard.....learn this, little girl. No matter what humans say; there is a huge gap between you and me. We're as alike in terms of us being 'vampires' as a chimpanzee is as to a human. And you know what? I'm holding back. I've always been. I love that look, you see. Of, "Oh, he's not so bad maybe I CAN beat him"....then I show you the truth. You're level 100 and I'm level 4000. Understand?" He tighten his grip on her hand harder and harder; easily enough to crush steel.

"Oh. There is one thing I wanna do before I kill you." Valencruz pulls on her hand roughly, bringing her closer to him, there; with his free hand grabbing at her head by her hair, he kisses her. Forcefully. His eyes burning a deep scarlet, he takes his time. Loving the feeling of dominating someone who thought they could stand a chance against you. As he said, the difference between them is huge. How will our heroine survive?!

He continues to force himself on her, his hand actively trying to crush her's now; if he could, he'd probably be laughing that horrible mocking laughter. Signal actually came to 1v1 him. HIM. Of ALL people....

Hope she's lived a full life.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:51 am

Yeah, having her hand crushed hurt like hell. Sure, the kiss is humiliating as fuck (and maybe kinda hot? 'No, no it's not.'). She's still far from an even match...

So she decides to return the kiss—is it possible to hate someone so much yet still want them around?—with all mental barriers at full front and defense with some energy on the side. For what, you ask?

FWOOOOSH.

Her crushed hand ignites, burning Vlad's hand along with it. Her other hand grabs the back of Vladimir's head and THAT hand catches fire as well.

She looks straight into his crimson eyes, now matching them with pulsating emerald.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:59 am

Its been a while since Saho's jet departed from NYC; but with the storm and the city being burned down it took a lot longer than expected to find Vegas.

"S-sir!! We can't land in this kind of weather! Even if we could, the city's been destroyed!"

"Land? I see a great place to land. Right there." Mange points towards the battle, he knew him. He'd seen in dicking around in his brain tons of time. Valencruz. The jet's telescopic lens, which he made SURE were digital, had caught him. He placed a quick text message to Sigil.

"Siggy? Yeah. I'm alright. Listen, I know you're still in Vegas. Genius detective and all, but look. I need you to teleport Lulu AWAY from the fight just a second. I'll explain later. Alright?......hey. I might die so...uh...yeah. Thanks for being my friend. Wow, you have no idea how much easier this is when you're not in front of me so uh....I think I love you. Bye."

....."So, you don't pay me enough for this, Mange. I don't care what you have on me. I'm not going near that."

"It's fine, leave. Come on, we need to get to the parachutes."

"Parachutes?!" Parachutes? Oh my god, Saho you can't be serious...

"Yeah. I'm gonna throw a jet at him."

Last edited by Sena on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:10 am

Fire. Checkmate Val, I guess you...

"Not this time." OH GOD YOU'RE KIDDING ME. Yeah. Hidden forces, bitch! Valencruz picked this spot for a good reason: Fire hydrants. Mook slaves dressed like firemen; hell maybe they were firemen, sprayed them. Probably resisting the urge to say, "HEY YOU STUPID KIDS"...effective though. Looks like Val didn't off quite EVERYONE. Water came down from the rooftops atop of them as well, even the watermain they were above was broken by controlled amount of T&T to create a geyser under them. Baited.

A puff of black smoke later, and Val was free. Hurt, but otherwise fine.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!! You ARE my Queen of Blood! Tell me, Queenie, how STUPID do you think I am?! There's no crazed influence this time. Nothing to save you now! I have to admit you look FANTASTIC wet; well....time to end this. So long, little girl." The red eyed vampired grinned as water from the hydrants, rooftops, and the watermain below them splashed up the torrent of liquid. Soon to be dyed red.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU WANNA KNOW TRUE POWER?! START OVER FROM LEVEL 1!" Was his battlecry, as Our Great Lord Valencruz rushed at her in a blurr of red and black, he was ending it. This was it. This blow would decapiate her. It's all over-

Is that a jet?
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 am

Sigil receives a text on her phone. Is this Saho's new number? She checks it, and... oh my god.

She adjusts her Eye so that it points up and oh sweet merciful Christ he's serious.

Virgie quickly pulls out her book and flips through all the pages. Teleportation!? She has NOTHING even REMOTELY close to...

...wait. Wasn't there a new meteor, 'bout a couple of months ago, named...?

...yeah. Yeah, that could work. What was its name? Janus?

Virgie drags the symbol out and places it on the floor. It resembled a jar with a star above it; the jar had the noticeable feature of also bearing two faces. Oh man, hope this works...

She sends a text to Saho. "I love you too."

Signal was thrown to the ground by the force of the water jets, putting out her fires and, admittedly, cooling her down. Did she just seriously kissed the guy she wanted dead? (It's not THAT farfetched, right?) As she looked at the blur heading towards her, the ground underneath her changed to... to... air?

"GET OVER HERE, GUNPOWDER," Signal hears Virgilia scream from... below her????

"WHAT" is all she can say, though, before she's dragged by her vest through an opening in the ground, which closes as soon as the very last bit of her enters the opening. Too bad, so sad, Valencruz.

"Virgilia..."

"You're welcome?"

"Well, yes, thank you.... but what the hell was that!? (And why did you call me Gunpowder?)"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:32 am

"I HATE YOU SAHO FUCKING MANGE!!!!" The pilot screamed as he and Saho jumped from the soon to be crashing jet plane. Did Lulu make it out okay? He hopes so. He doesn't even know if Sigil can even teleport people but hey, she's an awesome magic witch thing; she'll think of something.

"I'M SERIOUS. I NEVER WANT HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. GO AHEAD, RUIN MY LIFE. I DON'T CARE. FUCK YOU MANGE OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF THIS PSYCHOPATH"

"Yeah....come to think of it, I should've asked her to teleport me too...."

"YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN TELEPORT??!?! I'M GONNA KILL YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD SAHO MANGE I WILL END YOU IF WE SURVIVE THIS"

"Ha. Big if." Manges watches the jet crash down atop the evil Vampire Lord. Good riddance. Still, even with a parachute, the oncoming explosion is gonna be huge. He'll get caught in it, for sure....then he'll die. And....I guess that's it. So long, Saho Mange. In the end, you weren't so bad-

BOOOOM

"....that should've been bigger....what the..." Wordlessly, the parachute guides Mange and his pilot safely to the ground; the later runs....because theres something way more important that getting revenge on Saho Mange...

Running from the gigantic, 20 foot tall bi-pedal Bat that CAUGHT the jet.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Somehow, even the music changed.

Second Form.

At the unbelievable sight in front of him, Saho could only think of one thing to say:
"......wow....the Bat-King is pissed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:44 am

The final form. "My True Power". How you know it's a real fight. Monster Val. The Bat-King

Valencruz wasn't joking anymore. To die in this form, is to die for real. Nothing will save him...and yet.

Do you have any idea how crazy POWERFUL he is now?! The giant, pitch-black Bat monstrosity screeched loudly into the night; with enough force to shatter all the nearby windows and shake the Earth itself. Its giant eyes were practically nonexistence; they BLEED red light. This was truly his greatest, ultimate, most terrible power.

And what did Valencruz call this ace in the hole over the years? "Last Witness." Take a guess why.

The monstrous thing moved with deceptive speed for it's size; it could track Signal perfectly. There was no running this time. It found them in no time at all and smashed the roof of the building off, mouth open filled with razor sharp teeth as long as a person; let out another roar right at them. What Saho said was an understatement: The Bat-King is fucking pissed.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 am

Both girls hear the roar in the distance. Virgie nods to Lucy, Lucy nods back, and Sigil shares some of her Sight with her cousin. Then they looked at each other again upon seeing the massive bat-creature catch a falling jet.

"Oh my god I'm going to die."

"No, not on my watch. Remember how I told you I can invoke boons based on deities?"

"Yes, why?"

"Normally any offensive buffs I have only last about a minute when left alone, but the defensive boons last much longer."

"Get on with it!"

Then the Bat-King decides to tear the roof off of where Virgie and Lucy were hiding. "SHIT!!"

The two scatter, but not before Virgie turns around, backpedals, and scatters three symbols towards Signal's direction: one of Mercury, one of Mars, and one of Jupiter. With that done, she turns around again and runs full force, this time with the boost of Mercury on her heels.

Signal, meanwhile, is running like hell with those symbols of Virgie's chasing her like carefree wisps. Oh god, how do you kill something SO BIG!? She turns around to see the symbols casually... okay fuck waiting. Signal ran towards the floating emblems and grabbed them all in her hand. They were absorbed into her body. Yeah. This should help, hopefully.

She jumps into the air, faster than the eye can catch, and on its apex she produces a large lightning bolt and chucks it at Valencruz. Sure it may not actually harm him, but that's not its intended purpose.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 am

The lightning bolt crashes into The Bat-King with the loud boom of thunder....to no effect. This thing is brutal. Unfazed and no longer able to think as clearly as he usually is, the tyrant bat roared at Signal.

Yup, that's it, a roar.

With enough force to shatter everything in it's path. The ground below her cracked and was thrown back and buildings crumbled down and were broken in fantastic displays of destruction. This roar was like a controlled hurricane; and it devastated everything it affected; who knows what it would do to a person?! And the worst part?.....That's just his roar.
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 am

"Well...." Nothing smart to say?

"I think I've gotten batty!" Nevermind. Do you have a backup plan?

"Backup? I threw a fuckin jet at it! I'm just one guy, what more do you want?" Come on, 'Greatest Detective Ever'. You MUST have something else.

"Oh, yeah sure. Lemme just get a few more jets." You talked about how brain was stronger than brawn: Prove it

".....Hmm...I can't-AHHHH THAT'S LOUD." Saho cupped his ears to try to ease the deafening roar of the Bat-King

"OKAY....WHAT IF WE THROW A REALLY BIG PIECE OF WOOD AT IT, THAT KILLS VAMPIRES, RIGHT?" Can you throw a big piece of wood?

"WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU. AHH MY EARS ARE RINGING. JUST GIMME A SEC TO THINK.....LULU, GOTTA FIND LULU." You'll die trying. If that thing breathes in your direction you'll die.

"OKAY THEN...UM....HMM.....HMM....BAD WEATHER" Saho then runs off; apparently having gotten a cool idea. I hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 am

Signal crosses her arms in front of her head and face, telekinetically grabbing any debris that is blown away to shield her; her arms do have some of its flesh torn off, but the pain is dull and not quite there. And what nasty breath the Bat-King has! he should eat more mints before roaring again.

She launches the debris she grabbed towards his face, flying with it, and then... wow, he's MASSIVE. Goliath's got nothing on this guy!

"And you call ME a beast? And call ME a hypocrite? Look at you! I may have fallen far, but you hit rock bottom!"

She generated a monstrous fireball, three times the size of Signal, and threw it while flying herself around the fiery orb. After unleashing it on what would hopefully be his face, she looks at her hand: it's badly burned alongside being slightly lacerated and WOW do the burns hurt more than the cuts. But she can deal with this. If she can deal with self-immolation, she can deal with this for sure.

Virgie watches from a distant building, again utilizing her Eye to see the battle up-close. It broke her heart to not be able to do anything to help, but at least those boons could help Signal do something.
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:30 am

"KK HI SIGGY I LIVE LONGSTORY i NED BIGSTICK LOTS O WATER SILVERWRAPPING PAPER AND GAS + MATCHES. LUV U"

"I think that looks right." No time to proof-read?

"My hands are shaking." As they should be.

"Still.....wow. Have you ever been so terrified that....it's not scary anymore? Like you're so scared, you can't feel it?...or anything?" Saho, that's called shock. As in, you're going into it.

"...oh...that makes sense."

Saho had a plan worthy of MacGuyver...he just hoped he'd live long enough to do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 am

The Bat-King may have lost it's mind but not it's powers. In the blink of an eye it was gone; only a super thick cloud of black smoke in it's place. The smoke reformed, of course...above Signal.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRAAGGGGGGG" Is that even our Lord Val anymore? It hears Signal's words but they don't mean anything anymore. It doesn't think anymore. It just wants to kill her. Completely; and so, it swings its giant claw in a downward arc towards Signal; hoping to swat her like a bug.

Now, if this thing's roar was that strong....well, let's just say this: Don't get hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:39 am

Virgie checked her phone, having felt it vibrate in her pocket (what, having ANYTHING set off sounds when a monster with perfect hearing is nearby? That's suicide), checks the new message she receives and...

Oh thank God, Saho is alive. And he needs... huh. She looks at the battle, then at the text.

"Alright, sure," Virgie texts, "where do you want me to deliver?" Hit Send, and... there we go.

She runs off of the building's roof, away from the battle at hand, and begins looking for any trees that haven't been thoroughly trashed. The thing about living in Vegas is that the whole place is essentially an artificial oasis surrounded by pure desert, so finding trees that haven't destroyed will be hard as hell.

Signal expected this, somewhat. Her foresight was definitely better now, with thanks to the god of war's boon, and she flies away from the downward claw swing, closing her right hand into a tight fist and bringing it up with force.

The fireball she had cast follows the same movement.

The great thing about Mars is that, aside from providing wisdom and courage for war, it also grants the one thing Signal lacks and needs: control. Of her nerves, of her knowledge, and of her fire. And, amazingly enough, it granted her peace of mind. Perhaps that's what she needed all along and that's what the boon is for: peace and control.

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:49 am

The giant Bat-King, enraged by the sight of fire....backpedals?!? Through the air?! Of course. It can fly too. It seems to be trying to avoid her Ken-style shoryuken....or...is it?

As it flies, or erm...floats upwards with his stomach facing towards the ground; it takes a deep breath. Must be some kind of super roar attack to match her's? Sure enough, when it exhales out comes a

A FUCKING LASER?!? And not a bitch laser either, this beam was stretching out Bat-King Val's jaw. It could be confused for a KILL SAT. That's the kind of laser I'm talkin about.

Yeah. The giant, superpowered Bat-King fires a HUGE, purple and black swirling LASER BEAM at Signal! Since when do fuckin' VAMPIRES shoot LASERS?!

Last edited by Valencruz on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 am

"SUMWHERE TALL ALSO TELE ME 2"

"Oh my god; if I peed myself in terror I wouldn't be able to know. No, Saho. Don't pee yourself in front of the final boss. Please don't. Did I? Oh god, narrator, tell me it straight." You went before we left

"Awesome foresight on my part." So...what is your plan?

"I'm just gonna take everything and throw them all together. After all, no matter how big it is it's still a vam-" Holy shit.

"....wow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 am

Signal dodges! But she also loses her entire right arm and a good chunk of her shoulder in the process. "Oh come on! I just grew this back!" With this happening, Signal has lost control of her life fireball and it violently explodes where it sat in the air. Hopefully that should at least singe the Bat-King.

Focus, focus, FOCUS.

Signal begins to keep her distance from him, thinking... she weened some of her healing capabilities to transfer that over to psionic energy; her regeneration would heal only enough to leave a scar over what was left of her shoulder.

Signal again produced another fireball, same size as before, but now completely controlled by her left hand. She drags it towards the Bat-King's back, ready to readjust its position in case he dodged... and ready to readjust her own position in case he retaliated.

Trees, trees, trees... oh, here's one! Virgie dragged out the symbol for Jupiter again, this time splitting it in two, placing one on her fore arm and the other on her upper arm. They also appear on her opposite arm and she, with some effort and bending of the knees, tears the tree from its rooted position. It wasn't very old so it wasn't well-rooted anyway. One down, several more to go... what else was it Saho wanted? Water, silver?

Virgie ran into the city, tree in her arms like it was a box of glass figurines. She jumped over the barricades as if they were track hurdles and made her way past the rioting crowds. Anyone who tried to stop her were just avoided or were pushed away (by herself, not with the tree).

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 am

The Bat-King let out a low growl. Was it hurt? It's hard to tell, but it seemed to know where Signal was. Annoyed, the Bat-King let out another mind-splittingly loud roar....

Except not aloud.

Poor Signal is still that thing's spawn; which means. Yeah. Super loud psychic roar. You know what a cluster headache is? That's what Bat-King just sent to Signal, complete with audio.

If the mental attack wasn't bad enough; it turned around to swat at her again with it's massive claw, floating and turning to do so.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:38 am

Psychic attack, eh? Signal drops to the ground, regaining flight just as she's about to hit the floor and raises as many mental barriers as she can.

However, it's still a pretty powerful psychic attack and it leaves a nasty sort of headache that once again makes her lose her focus which in turn makes the fireball explode violently upon loss of control.

Signal stumbles back, feet now fully grounded, and she shakes her head. Her vision is slightly disoriented. Yeah, this is bad. She takes off to the air but now looks more like a disoriented fly than a vampire. Would this make it harder for the Bat-King to land a successful blow? ...maybe? Your guess is as good as mine, honestly. But in her disorientation, Signal fires multiple fireballs in the air, about as big as she is. But they keep going higher and higher and... form a ring?

But why?
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 am

Annoyed by the stupid girl's refusal to die, The Bat-King straights itself up and inhales. There it goes. Another blast of it's Kil-Sat worthy laser breath. I seriously do not remember vampires ever doing that. Whatever, the huge laser obliterates everything in it's way as The Bat-King turns it's head to Signal.

It doesn't care about the fireballs. It doesn't care about anything anymore. It's nothing but a monster now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   

Back to top Go down

Nevada: Las Vegas
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: