Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nevada: Las Vegas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Signal

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:14 am

...yeah, this guy seriously has problems.

"The correct term would be witch and I'm still a... fair lady." She didn't like thinking about her age much; it reminded her precisely of how much time had passed since...

"Even so, I don't know where Lucy is! She intended to call us after she would leave Eagleopolis, either to head back home for a few days or going to another town in case we had any relatives there. But, well... you're the detective, obviously you're the one who should be knowing her whereabouts. Or, you're the one who SHOULD know, not the one that relies on the missing person herself to update my information."

She watches as Saho seems to try and grab something from his cloak. Was he angry at her for doing what she did? "Now, now, we can talk this over, maybe even have a little wine. I... I assume you're over 21, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sena

Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:27 am

Saho relaxes, he doesn't ever take his knife out, not really. He just likes to feel the handle. I think I covered that already.

"...n-not here....so...I can leave..." Saho is about to leap out a window when-

"...it said 'man'...." He stopped and breathed in the situation. First of all; it's not a girl. It's a witch magic-thing. Second. It doesn't scare him at the level of Basset. Maybe it's because she really was so beautiful that she makes people disgusted. Does it have the opposite effect on someone who as opposite as most people? Or was there some deeper, psychological reason why Saho isn't as terrified. For whatever the reason, he thought; since his mother he hadn't, of course, had much luck in those sorts of thing. Can you blame him? He's the victim of a 3 year long mind-and-body breaking. It's the sort of thing that sticks with you...and...well, having face-to-face interaction, even with an eldritch horror in disguise, was refreshing for him. Don't leave yet, Saho. It actually WANTS you to stay.

"I-I'm twenty-four....um.." He moves his hand away from his knife handle. Should he run? It's not a girl, it's a witch. Even so it still LOOKS terrifying. Mixed emotions and confusion well up inside him; he wants to run but he's frozen. His curiosity; usually a useful tool for him, has turned against him as he feels this strange new emotion Virgilia seems to cause.

And so, after a silence, he quietly speaks up to her

"...Don't hurt me again...." He says it towards Virgilia, but he isn't actually talk to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:53 am

"Good, good." Virgilia took note of now... self-depreciating he was. Amongst other things, actually. This country's greatest detective, also an emotional and psychological mess. Any anger or disappointment she had for Saho was replaced with pity. "Which do you prefer, red or white?"

She headed towards the kitchen and opens a cabinet at the far end of the room. It's a little dusty and filled with various bottles.

"So long as you don't ever post a threat to my family or my city, you have my word that I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 am

"...never had either.." Things felt better when she left, and he could feel himself relaxing. Of course, in his head he kept screaming about how she wasn't female and was just a 'magic-thing', but still, it was working.

Still, he was a detective. And as a detective...he was extremely curious. He wasted no time in searching the home; trying to find any sort of clues or hints as to whatever mystery had had invented in his head to keep his brain busy.

"What if Lulu is an evil vampire lord? I would..." Would you? You're not a hero, you're a detective.

"Would...have to call on someone to handle that.." He trails off, realizing he hadn't thought about what to do when he did confront Lucy Lagrange. Warn her? Explain? What if the dozens of "Lucy is evil" theories he had came true? What if she just outright scared him too much? Fear. Thats what it all comes down to. Deep inside himself, he was sick of fear.

He walked into the kitchen, willingly apparently. Maybe Viriglia's "bad vibes" didn't quite work right on Saho; or maybe they worked exactly like they were suppose to and he was as masochistic as someone intended him to be. For whatever, he spoke.....without looking at her.

"You terrify me; but I don't wanna run away because there's nobody else who scares me AND wants me around. I'm confused and afraid and curious but most of all anxious and I don't know why and I hate not knowing the reasons for stuff.......ah.....it felt good to say that." Did it?

"It did". Good, I'm proud of you.

"I'm proud of myself." Saho hadn't realized that in his little brave speech, his legs had given out and he was now on his knees before Virgilia. Still, he had confronted something that looked like a woman. Baby-steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 am

"Neither? Well, we might just have to fix that. But if it ends up that wine is not to your taste, I have other drinks as well. Not even my uncle drinks the stuff! Apparently he can't stomach it..."

She pulls out a bottle with a foreign, probably French, label on it. Placing it on the counter, Virgie takes out her book once more to extract from its pages the symbol of Bacchus, a series of circles (grapes?) crowned with a leaf, and places it on her thumb. She then places that thumb on the cork of the bottle, places the book down with her other hand and grabs the bottle, and lifts her thumb. After some hesitation, the cork is freed from the bottle's mouth.

She looks at Saho as he steps into the kitchen and there's a look of wonder on her face. He wants to be around, even with... whatever seems to cause people to be scared by her?

"Goodness, I... thank you." She turned her head around to look for some wine glasses, hiding what was a prominent blush. Virgie took out two and poured a bit in one glass and filled it halfway in another. "To hear something like that after... after so many years of being treated like a monster, it means a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 am

"Ah....I feel better." He looks away from her..

"Not a girl, it's a witch. Not a girl, it's a witch....yeah...feel better. For some reason I can't seem to get up but I feel better!" I think you're at your limit

"I don't drink though-I never have. It...releases people? I don't want to be released." What he's trying to say is that being drunk can make someone lose their senses or inhibitions...which are frankly the only thing Saho has to pride himself in. No matter what, nobody can deny he's a great Detective.

"Okay.....okay, next step. NotagirlitsawitchNotagirlitsawitchNotagirlitsawitchNotagirlitsawitch..." He stares up at Virigilia and repeats the mantra, it helps, but slightly. He still can't get up, he's still panting and gasping and sweating. He's still terrified....but at least he's looking now.

"Notagirlitsawitchnotagirlit'sawitchnotagirlit'sawitchnotagirlit'sawitchnotagirlit'sawitch.....ah.." He shakes a bit, he's too close. He's been looking at her for too long but-No. Don't. You can do this. You find whatever the hell it is that terrifies you and you DETECT THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

Because you're SAHO MANGE: WORLD'S GREATEST GODDAMN DETECTIVE.

"....notagirlit'sawitch.....notagirlit'sawitch...notagirlit'sawitch.." So he sits there, looking up, in a pathetic state but damnit if he isn't TRYING. After several more repeats of the mantra, he swallows and manages to say..

"...wha....what now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:18 am

"Ah. Very well, then." She pours what was in the first wine glass into the second. More wine for her. She begins drinking from that glass straight away. This is gonna suck.

"I've lived for around two hundred years... and in all those years I've been hated, hunted, spit on, thrown rocks at, shot at, chased, whipped, punched, and at one point had an angry and jealous women chase me until she couldn't run anymore. Thankfully corsets make people very, very tired when tightly wound." She takes another sip and sighs. "I've never even lived in the same town for more than five years because people eventually get fed up with you, even if all you do is go outside and walk around. You can't help but go into villainy. People hate you for no reason you've directly caused, you might as well hate them back... right?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 am

"Not really; all that does is prove them right. People LOVE to be proven right. And then anything you say will only end with, "but then you did this" and so on....besides, what's so great about going around and walking. You can have everything inside. Everyone is so scary; but it's better when you're untouchable. Most of the time nobody knows where I live or operate and I've been living outside of the system for...hmm...6 years now? My fingerprints show up as about a dozen different people not one of them is me, same with my DNA, and I could get away with pretty much anything...."

"But. I don't want. I don't like hurting people, just solving mysteries. See, when I was little-" He can't really talk about it.

"...stuff happened. But that's okay. I'm going to get over that someday. So are you, Siggy. You'll magic yourself better or magic everyone around you...or...

Or screw it. It's better inside. What's so great about going outside to walk around? A computer is all you need and...and...people are scary anyways.

I've never done this before. I can...relax? Why aren't I scared of you Siggy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:46 am

"Hmm. I'd like an answer too. I guess there's a select few people in the world that are immune to my... effects. I wish there was an explanation in magic OR science, but nothing in the books say anything about it; the effect's supposed to be absolute. Opposites attract, perhaps?"

Making sure the wine glass was steady, Virgie slowly slumped down on the fridge behind her until she was sitting on the floor. "I like going outside, being around people, because... again, for years I've had to run away from them. Even with my wants of adventuring and seeing places, I still end up just wanting to settle down and meet people. I want to be alone but I want to be around others. It drives me up a wall to try and pick one of the two and stick with it. And..."

Virgilia took a good look at Saho. The look on her own face was very serious. She again ignored the comment about his DNA and fingerprints if only because it confused her, though the "living outside the system" part was something she was far too familiar with.

"Whatever happened in the past... whatever happened that shaped you to become who you are... you can break that mold and be someone better. I'm positive you can. If you need time... I'm sure there's a way to work that out."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:04 am

"Work it out...yeah. I'll be great. Hell, I have TWO friends now! TWO! That mean I'm getting better, right? Oh, and the other day I met Bassycakes and I only passed out! I'm on a roll! And now I gotta find and save/warn/stop Signal from whatever is coming! Yeah....yeah, I can do it! It'll be great! In a year, EVERYONE will be my friend!" Saho was legitimately feeling good; for once. He finally had someone to believe in him. Someone to say, "HEY SAHO, I'M GOING TO SAY NICE THINGS TO YOU AND SAY GOOD STUFF AND YOU'RE GONNA FEEL AWESOME". And now he had two best buds! Of course, this meant that he would try to obsessively learn every single detail about Virgilia....who being 200 years old would probably mean it would take a long time. Not to mention finding information on her wouldn't exactly be easy...but...hey, Saho loved having a mystery to solve! This was great.

"And you too, Siggy. You have a legitimate mystery to solve and I'm gonna help. Cause, that's what friends do, right? I don't know I've never had one but I will find out why people hate you and I'm gonna DETECT THE FUCK OUT OF IT!" Saho boasted with pride. He already had a few theories about how to help her....and besides. He was going to help a friend. HELP A FRIEND. He'd never done that before! Would she be grateful? Would he feel good? Would it make him stop being terrified of people? Worth a shot!

He turned to her and smiled brightly. Man, Saho didn't expect to find anything like this. He just wanted SOME information but this was a much better find!

"W...we're friends, right?" He asked weakly, losing all spirit he had previously....he'd never let anyone this close to him before, emotionally. You know. WILLINGLY. Not to mention all Signal did was be nice to him; that's it....but...well....he latches onto people for less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:20 am

"Of course. Birds of a feather, am I right?" Virgie downed the rest of the wine and let loose a small hiccup.

"If you are going to look up information on me, keep in mind I've used many a nom de plume over the years and you will find a lot of birth and death certificates, all over the country and maybe in Guam, though I will confirm Virgilia Balentine is my real name. The rest is up to you to find." She chuckled. It was interesting to have someone care for her background and didn't have inherently malicious intentions for it.

"By the way... if and when you do find Signal, walking and talking at least, do tell her to call us. I'm not the only one that misses her dearly."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 am

"Yeah, sure thing! Don't worry, I'm good at digging up pasts; and also...
There's this guy I've blackmailed. He's like a scientist. He has a thing to weaken meta-human abilities, maybe it'll help you. I'm suppose to deliver it to Crippie but he's super-nice so I'm sure he won't mind if you have it." Saho was beaming now. He didn't learn anything significant but he as far as he was concerned, this was a trip well spent. He wanted to stay more; but figured that he should get started on finding Signal and getting the suit from Midas, so as he gets up...

".....friends. We're friends...hey, uh...friends....hug right? Can I try one of those?' He says that. More importantly, he says it without stuttering, gasping, panting, or sweating. All because he made a friend. Amazing, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:40 am

Virgie gets up. "Sure." She slowly approaches Saho, still kind of cautious considering how he acted around her before, and carefully embraces him.

The feeling of not being lonely, for even just a couple of minutes, overwhelms Virgilia. This is what having a friend is like. What an amazing feeling.

"Thank you for the sentiment."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 am

Saho shivers and trembles when she's approaching but...calms down after being hugged. Wow. This is what it's like to have friends? Saho feels amazing. Like he could 1v1 10000 Zealots. He had new hope, now. For once, he wasn't just solving a mystery for the sake of being better than everyone who couldn't; he was solving one for a FRIEND. He would find out what happened to Signal and if she's alright because someone was depending on him to. In that moment, he knew that he never, EVER, wanted to let this person down.

And so, he returns the hug. After what must seem like forever for the otherwise friendless outcasts, they seperate. Saho, still smiling and excited, rambles on quickly.

"HERESALLTHEINFORMATIONYOU'LLNEEDTOCONTACTMEEVERDON'TWORRYI'L
TOTALLYFINDLULUANDSAVEHERANDALSOI'LLSOLVEHOWYOURPOWERSWORKSO
YOUCANHAVEMOREFRIENDSTOOANDOHMYGODTHISISBESTTHINGEVER" Excitedly, Saho leaves her the information and departs, happily. He heads back to the airport feeling much better.

"Ah, welcome back Mr. Surge, your jet is ready to leave anyt-"

"FUCK YOU WHORE I HAVE A FRIEND" He shouts, and happily wheels himself back onto the jet to Orchid. Yup. Things were great now. Look out world, here comes Saho Mange: World's Greatest Detective....who has TWO friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 am

And in moments, the hug is broken, Saho leaves behind his contact information, and he's running off to solve that case.

Virgie picks up the piece of paper, looks at it fondly, and stuffs it into her pocket. She wipes away her tears. She'd contact him again, right? That wasn't just a one-time thing, right?

...right?
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

MEANWHILE....as Saho and Sigil bond, another story is happening in the heart of Sin City. At Golden Nugget Casino enters a man dressed in...priest garbs? Rather odd choice of clothing for a dude in a mohawk. Nonetheless there is something....otherworldly about him. He calmly walks up to the bar and sits down, a slight smile across his face.

"Excuse me, are you related to Lucy Lagrange?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Marcus looks over at the strange man and... is at first hesitant to answer him. In part it was due to a bad case of parent's intuition, but also because a man in a mohawk and holy garbs is... oh who is he kidding, this is the same damn city where your marriage pastor can be an Elvis Presley impersonator. Honestly, this guy doesn't LOOK too bad.

The problem is what's underneath the looks. They call this place Sin City for a reason.

"...Do you need to contact her for something?" he simply answers in a low, flat voice.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Our Great and Powerful Lord Valencruz smiles. Wow. 'Greatest Detective' was right. Everything had gone perfectly, and everything was going according to plan. Manipulating Mange was a masterstroke and this...

Gazing up at Marcus were two amazingly bright red eyes; dooming anyone who gazes into them to a lifetime of servitude.....and a wicked cruel smile to match.

"No....what I really need is to contact her parents...know where I can find them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Entranced by his red eyes, Marcus could not help but answer:

"I'm her father; her mother should be somewhere on this floor at the blackjack tables. And her... her..."

It was hard, even under hypnotization, to mention Virgilia. After all, she came into their lives four years ago and, really, lots of things about her didn't add much, biggest of all being that taking a quick look in the family tree reveals not a single Balentine, even if they claim that they "changed their name."

If Valencruz wanted the truth, so he got it: Marcus and Danita were related to Lucy; Virgie wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:54 pm

"Thanks. My detective pet should be keeping her busy...but...I wanna work fast. And quietly." Lord Valencruz walked around the casino with his red eyes on, making sure to entrance everyone at the blackjack tables. Of course, he would obviously miss a few but it didn't matter. The majority would get hit and that's all that matter. Hands behind his back, he walked over to the blackjack table and stood atop of it then shouted:

"Ladies and Gentlemen if I could have your attention please. As we speak, my personal detective is keeping your protector...flustered; to say the least. Good for him, eh? But more importantly, all of you who are now not yourself....kill everyone in this casino who doesn't belong to me. Then, write 'ALL HAIL LORD SIGNAL' in their blood on the floor...then kill yourselves. I hope you've all enjoyed your visit and please, tip your waitress."

Valencruz said calmly, then stepped off, heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 pm

What happened next could only be described as a massacre. Masses of formerly happy (or frustrated) gamblers turned into blood-thirsty murderers. Neither Marcus nor Danita survive and the Golden Nugget Casino is now stained with the blood and possibly entrails of everyone, including the murderers.

"ALL HAIL LORD SIGNAL" is inscribed on many of the walls. The event makes city, then state-wide news.

Virgie doesn't learn this until much, much later on one of her many news feeds.

The news devastates her. She was never related to the family, but they were close enough that blood relations might as well not mattered. Virgilia turns off her computer screen and lays her head down. She's not even related to the folks and the news hits her pretty hard. What would happen if Lucy heard of this? Would this news eventually go country-wide?

...the police would be here at any moment, probably to investigate. Virgie needed to pack her things and fast. Move on, even. She runs to the basement door, kicks it open, and dives in, looking desperately for... ah, there it is! She grabs a large, thick tome written in runes of an unknown script and runs up the stairs, busting out of the door. But not before burning the evidence.

It's still storming, so with her free hand she takes out her black book, aims the pages at the sky, and blows. The symbols of Jupiter fly into the sky, and the symbol of Ares into the house. Virgie runs. She runs as fast as she can, probably behind other houses. Minutes later, lightning strikes the house and it catches fire, a fire that would be hard to put out and would also probably damage other homes. At least now those flamingos can burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

As a final act of dickery; Lord Valencruz gathered up the bodies of Danita and Marcus, and propped them up, one on each side. He then made them wrap their arms around his shoulder as he took a picture on his cell. Smiling and showing off a V sign with his fingers...

The two bloody, beaten corpses were also smiling....a blood smile crafted with a knife.

"And.....send. To my detective pet. He can show her than when the time comes." He says, and drops the bodies off himself, letting them crash to the floor.

Loud, mocking laughter is said to have been heard all through the night on that day; and the entire city was enveloped in a black fog.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:07 am

"Oh, my sweet, sweet little girl. I can't wait for her to come see her dear ol' dad once again. Think this'll be good enough for them?"

"It's wonderful, Lord Val."

"Yeah. I think so too."

Las Vegas. Once known as Sin City....finally brought to hell. A gigantic hellfire swept the city, burning a portion of it to the ground. Unruly, uncontrollable insane rioting and downright massacring forced the officials to barricade and quarantine to the ground. Nothing but char and ash remained; as well as some fire hydrants which will come into play later....well, that and a sizable army of drooling, robotic slaves that did the burning. All Hail Lord Val.

"Nah, I'm getting sick of that. Girls? Lemme here the new shout."

"Yes, my lord nya~!"

"ALL HAIL THE KING OF BLOOD!" Shouted dozens of scantily clad catgirls....and for The King of Blood?

A throne. Made of twisted flesh and broken bones. A throne of gore.

Made of her parents.

"Oh? She sent a message. So she figured out how to do that...hmm....hahaha....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

"Come at me"

Last edited by Valencruz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 am

It took Signal about three-fourths of an hour to get to Vegas. She figured, well, she was gonna die whatever she did. Or, die again. There was an unusually large thunderstorm over the city. Signal chuckled at just how large and ridiculous it was; definitely Virgie's work.

However, the city was also on fire and in chaos. Oh, how Vladimir would pay dearly for this.

Did she still have the bag of blood with her? ...Surprisingly, she did. Signal landed a few miles away from the famous sign that greets all tourists who enter the city. She sucks the bag of blood dry. AB-. Yuck. She discards the bag and begins to run into the city, using Val's mental connected between him and herself to find him.

While running, she reaches into her pocket and... wow, she somehow still has this. Signal ties her hair up into a low-hanging ponytail. If needed, she'd burn off that tail if it meant Val wouldn't have anything to grab onto.

She sees, in the distance, Vladimir sitting on a throne. A throne of flesh. Upon closer inspection...

Oh HELL no.

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:30 am

"The prodigal daughter returns! Ahahahaha, like what I've done with the place?" Lord Valencruz laughs, and gets off his thrown. The armrests were where the faces of her dear parents now rested, right in the palm of our Lord's hands. Quite symbolic.

"You know. I have so MANY hopes for you. I mean, LOOK AT YOU! Think of what you could do! And always trying to do the right thing, I love it! Why, a bit of tweaking here and there and you could be....well....me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What do you, think? King and Queen of Blood! Overlords of all human scum! We could eat, drink, kill, and be merry all day long!" Geez, Lord Val....what happened to you?

"I wised up is all. Humans. Supers. Everything in between....get rid of them. I'll save the humans, all right. THEY'LL BE NICE AND SAFE AS MY ENDLESS SLAVES! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" And with a snap of his fingers....yeah. Valencruz had built a giant sound system to blast out music. The song playing at ear-shattering volumes? Hold You Back. Damn.

"No playing this time. Nothing left to set on fire, little girl. I already burned it all down....oh, and as for my men? Kill her." Lord Val snapped and....a hail of bullets came down towards Signal. She'd seen his force before, Val's limits were in the low 100s....

So how did he command a force of FOUR-HUNDRED AND TWENTY FUCKING FIVE?! Cause fuck you, final boss time. That's fuckin' how.

Have fun.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valencruz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   

Back to top Go down

Nevada: Las Vegas
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: