Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nevada: Las Vegas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sena

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 am

"DONE YET SIGGY?" At least turn off the caps lock

"Oh. Hadn't notice." Saho was scaling up some buildings, a fair distance away from the battle. He had been scrounging in gun stores and shelters looking for the things he'd need to do this. Signal's doing good though.

"She's tired. She's hurt. It's not. That thing will rip her to shreds soon enough." Didn't you see it turn to fog, though? How are you gonna hit it anyways?

"Well, it's something called a distraction. Why do you think I'm gathering all this stuff up?" You'll be about as distracting a speck of dust is to a person.

"Yeah well...maybe that's all I need." Saho sighed, and went back to looking around, attempting to collect flare guns and signal flares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 am

Signal buzzes around, avoiding the kill-sat laser to the best of her ability. Her left foot is lost first, then her left leg below the knee, and she grazed some of her waist away.

She found it difficult, but Signal snapped her fingers.

The ring of fire lowered itself so fast that for a second it looked more like a pillar, widened to fit itself around the Bat-King's head, and closed.

To think, it lowered itself so low as to lose even basic perception of its surroundings. Shame. Signal expected a little more of her... sire.

It's still really weird to call him that.

Vegas sure was convenient.

Virgie dropped the tree trunk, making sure there were no civilians harmed (like she needs a worse reputation right now!), and ran into a hotel that had silver leaf EVERYWHERE. It was just like gold leaf, but with silver instead. She tore as much of it off the walls, the ceiling, and the floor as she could. Would this be enough? Maybe.

There was probably a church nearby somewhere, but with the city hard-boiled in chaos the churches would probably be occupied by anyone who didn't go nuts and wasn't killed.

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:12 am

"Water just needs to b wet"

"Holy water doesn't matter for this." You ARE planning something, huh? Still. Look! She didn't need you after all. Fire is a great weakness for everything.

"Yeah it looks...I can't see it from here." Lemme ask you something, Mange. Don't you feel accomplished enough by now? What are you gonna do if you live through this?

"I....huh. I don't know." Are you still thinking of your mother right now?

"You know, it's odd but no. I haven't been. Not since I got here anyways." So what are you thinking about?

"....it's my fault, isn't it? All this? VV only learned of this place because I was butting in. I was the one investigating the Lord Signal crap. I was the 'great detective' who tracked down where she grew up and her real identity." Thought you were over this? Val made you investigate Lord Signal, that's why you found out all this stuff.

"He didn't though....I mean. I was investigating it from the start. I was close to it, I know that. That's probably how he found me; it makes more sense than him finding me first." So...you feel like this is your fault, at least partly? Saho sighs and sits down, anxiously waiting for Sigil to get everything.

"Yeah. Kinda. I'm a detective. A great one. You know how many dead bodies I've seen? How many horrible things I've solved and the length I've seen people go to hide those things?....I hate knowing that I helped caused one of those things." So that's why you're here now? Guilt?

"Yeah. Anger, sure but after all the cool speeches....I just feel bad. But, I think the scariest part is....I hate Lulu almost as much as VV now. She could've stopped ALL of this; saved all these people...but...she didn't. For the longest time, she didn't even care....I...can't like her anymore. I hate myself for having worshiped someone like that." Even now? When you're trying to help her and see her fighting for her life?

"She isn't fighting for her life; she's just pathetic. Hoping that by dying she can 'pay' for her mistakes. Like her life is SOO great that it can make up for all the people that monster's killed. Think of all the people she could've saved if she bothered to care. Her dying isn't avenging those people; it's just making herself feel better. She's only here because she let it come this far....the more I think about it....the more I hate Lulu." But....you'll still try to save her, right?

"Yeah." Is that also because of guilt?

"No. It's so I can tell her how much I hate her." Really?!

"Yeah. Because she needs to know to stop being so annoyingly selfish about it. After this; she'll never let another Val happen again." If any of you live.

"Yeah....if."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 am

The great fireballs converged on the Bat-King's face as it screeched horribly in pain. When the smoke cleared...it looked fine. It LOOKED fine, but look again. The Bat-King was bleeding. Slightly. Only a bit. A hint of blood near it's lips but...it was working. She was hurting it.

Too little too late.

A low, rumbling growl came from the giant Bat-King as it once again disappeared into a fog of black smoke....which proceeded to loom over Signal. Was it trying to accomplish? Blinding her or?

No. If that smoke got in her, even a little bit....the Bat-King would reform. And Signal? Well. She'd get to know how a balloon feels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 am

Signal regains a bit of her vision and orientation back and flies as far away from the black cloud as quickly as she can. This cloud wanted to do terrible things to her, she was sure of it (I mean, what else is there to do?).

And she gets an idea.

Sure, fire may not be able to harm the Bat-King in this state. But what about lightning? What does THAT do to all those little particles?

Signal winds her left hand up and fires several bolts towards the clouds, then attempting to control and "flare" it while still inside. What would it do?

Virgie calls upon Janus once more and drags Saho through an aperture to where she herself is: at the courtyard of a hotel that, amazingly enough, was not touched by the riots. Behind her is that tree trunk and the silver leaf.

"Are you alright?" she asks Saho. "You seem... very calm."

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 am

"Just...thinking clearly, for once I guess. Uh, how much of that did you hear?" Saho, lacking his trade-mark beta-ness, moves in closer to hug Sigil. Apparently, he actually was scared of dying here.

"Did you get everything? Signal won't last much longer. Like. She'll die in like one more page." Least he's still got meta-awareness.

"You probably figured this out, but I'm gonna douse the stick in water except for the front part. I'm gonna wrap THAT in silver, douse it in gas, set it on fire. Then we're gonna throw the big ass thing into it's heart. I seriously don't know what else to add, so yeah."

"And....I have some signal flares and stuff. VV knows me, right? Pretty sure if I take off the tinfoil hat he'll 'sense' me or something; hopefully come after that me. In that time is when Signal can chuck the super anti-vampire mk. 5 at him...and uh...if I die....well...uh....sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 am

As the electricity 'ignites' the particles within the fog, the Bat-King reforms and roars. Guess that hurt it. Still, it keeps coming. Lord Val....if you could only see yourself now.

Another loud roar at Signal, though not quite as long. It wasn't meant as an attack; just as a distraction. Why?

In an instant it was above her once again. The Bat-King could almost flash step when it wanted to, except this time it didn't try to swipe at her. No. Signal would soon find herself surrounded by cage of human-sized long sharp white FANGS. The Bat-King then proceeded to try to bite her in two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 am

"...you're not going to die." Sigil hugged Saho. "I'm going to make sure everyone but that batty bastard survives." She points towards the tree trunk and the piles of silver. "The wood and silver you need is right there; do you want me to chisel part of it to a point or is that fine as is?"

Signal looked up, peering into the maw of the Bat-King.

Perfect.

She raised her hand up and, just as her body was nearing its great big teeth, fired a continuous stream of bright red flame. That stream had such a kick to it that it pushed Signal right into the ground... but it cost Signal her left hand. Not because it was eaten, though, no sir. It had been so engulfed in flame that, when the attack was done, all that was left was a burnt stump of a wrist; it looked more like a used match than a body part.

"Damnit!" she cried. Signal didn't have a lot of energy left. Hell, that stream of fire used up all the energy she had both from her Psionic and her Blood gauges (she had been switching from one to the other to conserve, but now...); all she has left is her own natural Stamina... which is still pretty high, granted, but against this thing?
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 am

"That's perfect; just help me set it all up fast. And uh...lets hurry." Saho couldn't help but notice she had conveniently left out whether she heard what he said (to himself aloud cause this is still Saho and he's still crazy).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:04 am

The immense saliva of the horrible monster helped to calm the fires; but still, it hurt like hell. It backed off from Signal and let out another deafening howl of pain. As it rose up and looked down onto it's exhausted opponent; even the Bat-King had to admit it was growing tired. It growled softly to her; it's eyes red as ever...and waited.

It'd won. It was never a fight to begin with, just a test to see how long she could last. And it'd won. From here, primal instinct took over. Its eyes fell upon her; and it waited. All it did was wait.

For that second when which she tried to react. To see where she throws the next fireball,, or where she moves. It was waiting for the chance to counter-attack...because, as far as it thought...it now had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:26 am

Virgie nodded and ran off to the tree trunk, covering the rooted part with the silver leaf. It was like creating some kind of... natural harpoon, maybe? Yeah, that's it. The more gnarled end goes into the vampire, and you can tug and pull and it just won't come out the way it came in.

The echos of the battlefield were silent. What happened?

If she were human, her breaths would be heavy and ragged. Of course, if she were human, she would have also been long dead due to the shock of losing so much blood so quickly AND losing one and a half limbs. But either way, Signal is tired.

She simply glares up at the Bat-King, and it just stands there... waiting. Watching. Maybe... I mean, it was worth a shot. She couldn't sense Saho or Virgie anywhere near here; were they doing something else? Had they just... run? (No, definitely not Virgie; she would never just let this place burn and do nothing in reaction, though considering who it is that caused the fire...)

With whatever strength she can muster, Signal begins to shout: "...hey, Valencruz. You still in there? Maybe a tiny smidgen? I'm sure you're not all beast; you're better than that."

...what if he just stepped on her? Signal could just drag herself away, but even then she could only keep that up so much before...

"Here I am missing an entire limb, half of a leg, and a used match for a left hand. Maybe you could, uh, come downstairs? So I can get a better view? ...maybe?"

Last edited by Signal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 pm

"Alright; that looks perfect" Saho looks over his Super Vampire Killer Kaiser.

"Super Anti-Vampire Mk. 5" Whatever. So you thought of 4 more?

"They uh, kinda sucked." I can only imagine. Alright, with the bigass thing finally done Saho...

"This next part is kind of tricky. Teleport me to a rooftop on of a building behind Bat-King, but close by. After that I have some signal flares. Heh, a signal to save Signal. And then I'll take off this uncomfortable hat and...well, it'll probably get his attention. You teleport this thingy to Lulu and uh, she throws it." That was essentially Saho's plan. I can't help but notice it involves you giving your mind over to the guy who wants to kill you.

"..." Besides that...you'll be very close to it. Saho, you know in the end of the day you're just a squishy, comparatively normal guy?

"Don't worry Siggy, I'll be fine. Just kill that thing" Goddamn. Stop being so damn heroic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

The Bat-King...smirked down at the broken girl. Maybe a deep part did understand her; maybe it was just the tone of her voice. Regardless, the Bat-King slowly opened it's mouth to reveal strange black and purple energy swirling around.

I wonder what was going through Signal's mind as the Bat-King slowly (and quite deliberately) began to open it's mouth to reveal that strange energy. It was drawing it out, it was enjoying this.

Yeah, that was Lord Val all right. This blast will finish it. So long, Signal.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:08 pm

"Understood." Virgie drew out the symbol for Janus once more, this time having to concentrate more since she would need an opening big enough to take a silver-tipped tree trunk through. "I'm going to open this door under the tree trunk and it should land on a building nearby the Bat-King. I'll follow you in, but... do be careful. Please." The aperture finally opens and the trunk falls in. It lands surprisingly quietly on the roof. "Ready when you are."

"...oh, I see how it is."

Signal would have to draw on her Stamina now, and while she still has quite a good amount due to being non-human...

"One last round, then, fangface." She flies off, dragging herself through the ground and flung into the air, regaining balance once she's far away from the Bat-King's mouth. "Or would 'sir' be a better name for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 pm

"Ah, yeah sure, let's-" Mange then, rather violently, pushes her down. Geez, I know you have women issues but that's straight up domestic abuse, don't you think?

"NO IT'S OKAY I HAVE A GOOD REASON. Too dangerous, as in, I have to go do a heroic self-sacrifice now and I'm not gonna put you in danger." Man, you're in coming on your own as a person-

"HOLYSHITNARRATOR. I sounded so cool! Aw man, I must look SO COOL right now." Well, you DID. Anyways, Saho then; rather anti-climatically, jumps through the portal without his magic witch girlfriend to give him all sorts of cool buffs and powerups.

"Wait, she was gonna do what?" Too late, I already said you jumped through the portal.

"Aww..." Channeling all the energy from how cool and heroic he thinks he looks shoving women around; Saho loads up a flare gun and fires at the back of the head of the giant Bat-King. Well, one thing left to do.

"....yeah, the hat.." When it's off, you'll relive all the rape and mental/physical abuse your mother inflicted on you....you SURE you wanna do this? You said it yourself, Lulu kinda deserve to die. You REALLY want to go through the torturous hell of your childhood again? Do you understand that as of coming here you've been competent, on top of things, intelligent, insightful and down-right....not Saho-y. Do you really understand what accepting all that pain from your life again means?

"YEAH IT'S SYMBOLIC AS FUCK JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT." Nice knowing you, buddy. Saho then took off the tinfoil hat and...fell to his knees. The confidence he had was gone, along with any control he had over himself. He writhed on the ground babbling and crying, screaming over and...

I don't want to describe this. He broke, okay? That's all you can say about it. Yet, even as a crying, writhing mess he aimed for another flare and shot at the Bat-King again and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

"Mothermothermothermothermothermothermothermothermothermothermother...itfeelsgood"

The Bat-King paused. A recognizable feeling of dominance arise. Someone of his was still around? Still waiting to be eaten. No. It was a certain mind he couldn't quite understand; couldn't quite contain. His knight who brought him all the way over here. His wild card.

"Mange"

Saho Mange. A strange and disgusting person. Yet, the poster boy that mankind will only drive themselves into hell. Who has seen the deepest and darkest ugliness of mankind more than Mange? He's lived it. He's made a career uncovering it. No matter what, Val felt a strange pity for Mange. How many Saho Manges exist in a world of heartless humans? Lord Val could save the future Sahos of the world after this. No more victims.

But for now, he would pay tribute to the man who made this all possible? How?

"MANGE!" The Bat-King turned around towards the flares and fired. Here is your peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 am

"!!!!"

This was the reaction shared both by Virgie, who couldn't help but follow Saho and watch as the removal of his tin foil cap reduced him to a broken mess, and Signal, who saw that they were made targets by Saho's idea of a distraction.

Signal picked up the two on the rooftop, not realizing that she had also picked up something else, something MUCH heavier, and dragged them over to another rooftop.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" She was furious that, after having found what looked like the perfect hiding spot, they revealed themselves again, and... Saho's mind waves, when he did pop up, went from relatively stable back to its original chaos.

Valencruz was trying to off his own assistant. Disgusting.

"Lucy!"

Signal looked in the direction of the shout; it was oddly amplified. Another one of her boons? But of whom?

"That other thing you took rhymes with Key! Hurry!"

Rhymes with—

...ohh. Okay, this is gonna be fun.

Signal quickly flies back, lifts up the... makeshift giant stake and flies around with it in tow. Good god, man, how much does this thing weigh!? She needed an opening, and fast, but... was that why Saho took off his cap?
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 am

Spoiler:

He could try to resist. He could, but it'd be pointless. His old mantra of "don't stop talking" came out now as a unintelligible mess of gibberish. He reached for a knife and gazed at Virgilia, who felt the need to follow him anyways (probably because he spent so long talking) and....don't do it, Mange.

".....hahahaha......MWAHAHAHAHA..." Crazed laughter? Great. With his knife drawn, Mange....runs past her, shoving the sheathed stiletto knife into her hands and artfully rolling past her. He did have one skill besides his smarts: Acrobatics. Agile and quick, he broke away from the group with ease, running towards whatever rooftops were adjacent. From there, he brought another flare gun up and fired.

"Don't miss." He didn't know if Signal could hear him from the next roof over, but he hoped she would get the idea. As Mange crossed and ran, trying to reach the next building, he saw a flash of purple. If Signal bothered to look, a stream of purple and black energy would be all that meets her eyes....that, and the Bat-King currently focused on not killing her.

Last edited by Synapse on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Page stretching insanity)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 am

Yeah, Signal got the idea perfectly.

She saw the beam being fired towards Saho and pulled him away from the blast. With him distracted, though, she fired the giant stake straight towards where she hoped the Bat-King's heart was, silver tip forward. If it missed, that wouldn't be a problem, but if ti was destroyed...

"Damnit, Saho, what are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:24 am

...Wild cards. Never leave the wild cards alone, Val. He was your ace, yes...you should've kept a tighter leash on him.

The overkill stake pierced through the black nothing of a heart held by the Bat-King. A ragtag mix of vampire lores, but nonethless effect. Parts of the Bat-King began to fade into fog in an attempt to phase through the stale....but it's too late. Mange had distracted him, even for only a second, but it was the worst second Val could've chosen to be distracted. His body resolidified, and he was running out of options His eyes were practically two searchlights of blood red as he stared the trio down, enraged and in pain.

"YOU THINK THIS'LL END ME? I'M A GOD TO YOU ALL. I'LLDIOASSARRRGGGG" Val's subconscious and the inner monstrosity began to mix, as slowly beginning from the bottom of his feet...Val began to fall apart into dust. It was over. Vladimir Valencruz is dead.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valencruz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:30 am

"oh...god....that.." Mange kneeled down, away from the girls, and vomited. The mental assault was too much for him, but at least it paid off. The big bad was dead at least!

"...he's...ah I feel horrible...he's uh....um...desperation attack.." Self-destruct?

"Ye-yeah." You better start running, ah hell, you're screwed anyways.

"Ye...yup." Any last words, Saho Mange?

"....uh....fuck you mom." And so, the mighty detective collapses before the girl (thankfully AWAY from where he threw up) and passes out...as for the girls? Well..

Start running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

Virgie looked at Valencruz's dying form. Something had to be done. But what?

"Signal!"

Signal flew over to Saho, seeing him knocked out, picks him up and heads over to Virgie. "Yeah?"

"Get me close to him."

"Why?"

"No arguments, I have a plan."

Virgilia was dropped off near the dying Bat-King. She had to be quick about this.

She drew out the sign of Janus one last time and opened an aperture large enough for the Bat-King to fall through. Light shined through as gravity took hold and he fell in. As soon as he would fall in completely, the door would close and there would he die, in Death Valley with no lives to take.
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 am

"My head is ringing....Saho wakes up and looks around." Saho wakes up and looks around, wow, you weren't out long.

"Well, it was JUST a mental attack. Speaking of...I can hear myself think again. So, did we win?" More or-

At that moment, in the far distance, an upward tower of black swirling energy arose up in the valley, accompanied by the intense gust of hot air radiating outwards from it and blowing through even the city. When the tower settles, a rising mushroom cloud takes it's place. The last gasp of the so called Vampire King. So, yes Mange. You won.

"....awesome. And with the head vampire dead, Lulu will turn back now, right?" No. That's only if you do a transfusion of unicorn blood.

"Oh." Hey Mange....don't let it end on this note, right? He turns to partially destroyed vampire girl. Right. Didn't you have something to say?

"..." He's not scared of her anymore. There's no hesitation in his voice. He can finally articulate what he wants to say.

"...you know; you caused this right? He brought it this far because of you. It's my fault too but I'm gonna try to make it better. But you?....What would you have done if me and Siggy weren't here? Die? How can you be so selfish as to think your life could make up for the hundreds you could've saved, and the thousands you still can? How can you be so conceited as to continuous ignore something like VV? You could've have stopped this; and you know what, you could've stopped Eagle if you wanted to.....it isn't that you're weak; you have all the power you'll ever need...it's that you're a selfish brat.

And....so I am, I guess. But I'm gonna change that, or at least try. What are you gonna do?" He spat out his speech to Lulu, with genuine anger in his voice. His cloak blew up in the wind and his hood obscured his face, if only to hide how bitter he felt about the whole ordeal; and himself.

Ah...smell that fresh sunshine. It never looked so good.

Last edited by Sena on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 am

Signal sighed.

She turned around to face Saho and landed on her one foot, using what amount of energy she has left for telekinesis to keep her upright.

"You're right. You're absolutely right. I mean hey, I'm already expecting "him" to just pop up, reprimand me further, and maybe tear off my other arm since Val did an excellent, and cleaner, job of getting rid of my right arm. Because I'm obviously in the wrong despite everything that's happened and despite the fact that I stopped both a dangerous cult from forming in Eagle AND saving civilians that he was more than willing to throw away in an attempt to pot-shot me and the government robot. So you better sit down because I'm going to tell you everything from where it started: in Eagleopolis. If I get... interrupted, then I apologize, and you can seek out that government robot and a girl known as Sugar Shock for information.

And if you don't believe me, oh well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Virgie sighed in relief. He was gone, maybe for good, but the city was still in a ruckus. She decided to run over and help anybody out. Maybe for once she can be a good person.

"I had entered Eagleopolis because it was the closest city that had everything I was needing at the time: food, gas, a clothing store, and sights to see if I was bored. Also rentable parking lots, that too. I... lived in my car at the time. Then, of course, Justice dies and the city goes into this massive riot; even with how bad Vegas got, it was nothing compared to Eagle's, though that may have just been due to the concentrated amount of supers there. I had gone to the museum and found that someone was about to steal some priceless artifacts, he jumps into the sewers and I follow. And with pretty much no foresight I blow up a massive hole in the ground and inadvertently shed light on a kid that can't die; like, he just pops up somewhere A-OK about a few minutes after dying. I don't recall if I got his name; it probably doesn't even matter now. A bunch of villains wreck the city, a bunch of heroes do that, too, and I end up saving that never-able-to-die boy from being brainwashed by Valencruz. He wanted him because it was a never-ending supply of blood and to have an innocent kid like that suffer, I just couldn't allow it.

"So Valencruz eventually begins to hate my guts as I foil his plans again, or I try to, anyways, and he almost drains me dry were it not for Zealot himself interfering. I get better, and I almost escaped the city. Could've just done that, leave Zealot to do the work; he wants to save humanity? Go ahead, I just wanna get out of here. That's what I thought. I went back anyways because allowing someone like Valencruz to live was just passively dooming humanity, and he was even raising up a cult again to take control of the city; he wanted to do something with the government robot sent to Eagle in order to help the police, but I don't remember what it might have been. Either way, Val and I get into this big fight, and as he's about to drain me again, I set myself on fire. Pretty ballsy thing to do, he never suspects it and starts to burn with me... but then he turns me into a beast like him as we're both dying. We're burned to ashes and I presumed that at least they would be stored somewhere safe.

"We are now about two thirds into this story. Would you like a break or should I keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 am

Mange sits down and rests, yawning, stretching, and lying down. Oddly enough, her story matched up almost exactly with his theory #13. Except for one tidbit.

"You know how many renditions of the Eagle story I went through and made up? 30. You know in how many of those you were a hero? 6. I actually really, really wanted to know what actually happen, because in all my research and all my theories...there was never a VV....though, I don't know how long he was controlling me. Did I not find a way to link him to Eagle because he didn't want me to or because you're an easier person to paint as a villain? Either way, go on." Of course; Saho is a curious detective. There's no way he'd pass up learning something he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevada: Las Vegas   

Back to top Go down

Nevada: Las Vegas
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: