Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New York: New York City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Leukocyte

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 am

Luke hated calling in for back up. How many times in Sustan had they not shown up or been secret military men instead of police? Still, he gets on his commlink.

"Hey, this is Luke Ramirez. Uh, not sure if my transfer to the NYPD got through yet, but I need a meta-human van at my position. Managed to catch that museum thief, but she's a bit of a wild one."

"Anyway, I think introductions are in order. I'm Luke Ramirez; I was Sustan's Special Task Force."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ashlynn

Hero Name: Prince Ash
Alter Ego: Ashlynn Rivals the First: Crown Prince of Fictionia
Main Power: Swordsmanship

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:22 am

"...very well then. Prince Ashlynn Rivals the First: Crowned Prince of Fictionia. Feel free to bow." He's finally standing, barely, good for you Princey! He adds, "All but you, thy holy grace." He says, rather politely, to Sera.

"And I'm male, you vulgar urchin." He says to, who else? Spider-Man over there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphim

Hero Name: Seraphim
Alter Ego: Unknown
Main Power: Angelic Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am

Seraphim looks startled at being acknowledged, having spent her first bit of time awake with Virtue, who made it seem ignoring people randomly was natural.

"I...I am Seraphim." She introduces herself. "It's very nice to meet you. I..." She is unsure of what to say at being called "thy holy grace" and goes silent instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virtue
Admin

Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 am

"I'm Virtue, a hero. I'm also a pretty cool guy, but that's mostly unrelated to my being a hero. I made a chart on it; as for your informing me to bow, no thanks. I'd tell you to feel free to perform some sultry acts while wearing a cowboy hat, but you're just not attractive enough, male or female, that I can say that with a straight face."

Bringing himself in front of Ashlynn and bending slightly to look him directly in the face.

"Are you? I mean, you could've fooled me. Hell, you probably could've fooled a jockstrap."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coniverse.forumotion.com
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 am

Ash shoots Virtue a sly smile. "Projecting quite hard now, aren't we?" Before diverting his attention to the angel before him. As a prince who wields a HOLY magic sword, an angel is kind of a big deal to him. He walks before her, and bends his knee, grabbing at her hand and doing that stupid hand-kiss thing. Fancy as fuck.

"Whatever crisis has caused you to descend down to us lowly beings; you have my blade to assist you in any way possible, thy holy grace."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virtue
Admin

Hero Name: Virtue
Alter Ego: Edric Fuerst
Main Power: Spider Physiology

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:11 am

Walking up and patting Seraphim on the back, he shrugs.

"Projecting doesn't work that way. Usually when people use that shitty excuse of "Nuh-uh, you're actually the dummy!" it's a mental thing, because nobody can really prove that they're not the one who wants to fuck ducks when they just walked in on you fucking a duck. Here, though, it's physical, so you just look like a retard; and a girl, but that's another thing entirely. I don't look like a girl. You do."

Leaning against and nuzzling his face into Seraphim's wings for a moment before moving back, he sighs and looks up at a building. Man, her wings were really soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coniverse.forumotion.com
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:17 am

"For someone so secure; you do like to talk about it a lot, even fishing for hostile insults now." Ash stands up, giving a sigh. "I despise common filth so much...." Still, hadn't he said this unbearable person was a 'hero'? A superhero, nonetheless?....It wouldn't be right to judge ALL heroes because of this one person. They can't all be that terrible.

"Regardless; I see no reason to continue speaking with you." He'd be trying to kill him; if he wasn't exhausted from Sugar's attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 am

Seraphim stiffens at the hand-kiss and at Virtue's wing nuzzling.

"Th-thank you..." She tells Ash. "I am sure you will be great at whatever heroism is needed." She smiles warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

An black armored van, emblazoned with the letters NYPD crashes on to the scene. Several officers pile out of it, in full tactical gear, and stand puzzled over Sugar Shock. Before long, they manage to cut her out of the webbing and toss her into the back of the van. Said van then takes off as quickly as it arrived.

"Right," Luke says "now that that's over, I think I've had enough work for tonight. I'm gonna go. If you two need my help, here's my number. Prince, I guess you're with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

Sugar Shock yells and kicks weakly at the van walls the entire way. When she gets her strength back there will be hell to pay for these pigs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 am

Prince, being very mature, sticks his tongue out at Sugar as she's being taken away. "Of course, Sir Luke. Please, teach me all about this horrid place so I can leave it as soon as possible. Thy Holy Grace; when you need my blade simply find me; it would be an honor to serve in the name of God." Princey says, very fancy and prince-like, and follows behind Luke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:42 am

Seraphim is at a loss for words as her cheeks colour. Being spoken to with such respect is almost as flustering as regular compliments.

She turns to Virtue, hoping he will decide what they will do next; she is still simply too unsure of everything to make any big actions on her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 am

Luke walked over to his Charger, got in, and started the defroster.

"Hop in. I assume you're staying at your Embassy, right? Fictionia? You'll have to guide me to it, I've never been to that embassy before."

As Ash got in, he continued.

"I remember where I saw that super girl before; she was on the news a few months ago when Eagleopolis happened. Her name's Sugar Shock. She controls sugar. She probably tried to increase our glucose levels to make us sick. You should probably take an insulin shot."

Luke reached into the fully stocked med kit in the back seat and pulled out a syringe and some insulin. He drew the proper amount and then looked over expectantly at the Prince.

"Well, come one, hold out your arm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 am

"Control sugar? Why has she been allowed to run around then? Do you realize the advances in food she could have? Or; if she can create and transform matter to sugar as I've seen; why not use her for aid and support? My country keeps a strict tally on meta-humans and powers; rogues one are put down before they develop. What are you all thinking?"
Ash barks at Luke, following behind and him and entering the vehicle. After a while, the arrogant prince snatches the syringe; taking care to properly inject himself. Training to be a prince involved a lot of studying.

"And yes, I'll guide to the embassy; if only so I can change. I must gain the title of 'Hero' and I'd like to do that as soon as possible; besides that..." Sugar's words rang bitterly in Ash's head.

"What's a 'friend'?" He asks, crossing his arms and putting his feet up on the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:50 am

The key turns as Luke starts up his charger and starts driving.

"Well the government tries to keep tabs on all the meta-humans running around. But there are a ridiculous amount of metas in North America for some reason, and the Registration Act's been in limbo for a while now. That and with all the chaos that's been going on since Justice died, it's been hard to keep order. And our government doesn't really believe in..."

Luke's voice trails off. 'Killing people.' he thought. 'Do we really condemn killing? I mean as a soldier I...'

"Huh? A friend?" Luke looked over quickly at Ash. Had he really never had a friend before? "Well, I guess a friend is someone who you like to be with and who likes being with you back. Like, someone you can trust in and who can trust in you. Someone who's got your back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am

Sugar Shock paces in confinement angrily. A cage is the last place the freedom loving girl wants to be. Still dizzy and weak from the taser and having used a lot of power on the Candy-rex, her attempts to escape by turning metal into chocolate prove fruitless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 am

"...So; a nothing? Such a thing doesn't exist. Fear is easier than trust; and....w-why am I even having this conversation?!" Ash hated admitting how deeply Sugar's words actually cut him.

"Up ahead, turn and pull up; I'll change clothes and-" His voice had an edge of irritation to it.

"And drive to where that urchin is being held."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

"You shouldn't try to control people with fear. It's wrong, and those people you try to control will just lash out at you eventually."

The Charger stopped in the driveway of the Embassy.

"I haven't been in New York in years, but if things haven't changed too much I know where we can find her. The NYPD has a meta holding tank a few miles outside of the city. She'll be there until they can transfer her and give her a trial."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 am

Meanwhile, in said meta-holding tank, Sugar Shock stomps around in fury. She refuses to answer any questions relating to her powers, not out of cunning/planning to escape, but simply because she thinks those asking are assholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

A quick change of clothes; and Ash returns. Apparently he has a closet filled with that nice-ass white outfit. He returns to Luke; a look of annoyance on his face.

"I want her released; under my supervision, the US has been completely incompetent when it comes to handling their own supers. Eagle and Vegas, to name a few. You people are not to be trusted with someone who could revolutionize how we process and spread food. I want her handed over to me; where I will deport her and her powers will be used and studied correctly; or she will be put down, but as a represent of a fellow superpower and an ally, I cannot sit back and allow the US to....fuck up again." Ash scowled at him, laws aren't his strong-point. He'd never really bothered to learn him; why bother? Back home the 'law' is whatever the hell he says it is.

"Unless you can prove to me the US isn't incompetent; then there would be no need to take her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sena

Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 pm

And so, did the he grasp her hand and lead her towards his nice jet. After a several hour flight; where the two most assuredly 'enjoyed' each other's company. They arrive in NYC; happy and safe.

"Hey pilot; I um...hold on, let me think how I'm suppose to say this.......I SO HIT THAT."

"....Sir; I quit."

Yes, the dark and shadowy figure of Saho Mange steps out from his jet onto the landing strip of an airport he had to use to land in.

"Ah, Detective Mange. This Unnamed Airport thanks you for your partridge; if you need a good storing facility for your jet we'd be more than happy to put it with our extra planes at a modest fee." Saho hugs the business man happily.

"MR. RUSHBURG; YOU SEE HER? I SO HIT THAT."

"....Please get off of me."

And so did a happy Saho skip away from his nice jet; to go adventure into the big city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigil

Hero Name: Sigil
Alter Ego: Virgilia Balentine
Main Power: Symbol Magic

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:54 pm

And through all this, Virgie was still blushing profusely. "Saho! They don't need to know that...!"

While she understood that what happened was... a pretty big moment for Saho and his self-confidence, his openness about it all clashed with her modesty. She followed Saho, enjoying how cool it is under this cloak and amazed at New York's skyline. It really did change from when she visited it fifty years ago. Shame those towers went down a decade or so back.

"Where would you like to go first? Maybe Broadway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leukocyte

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 am

Luke sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. How did these kids have so much energy? Wanting to go to the tank this late? Still, it seemed important to Ash. Personally important.

"Alright, I'll take you to the tank. But you have to understand that you can't just waltz in and take a known super-criminal and terrorist home with you. Especially not a crazy one like Sugar Shock."

Luke started up the car and began driving towards the tank. First thing tomorrow, he'd have to take this rental back and pick up a squad car.

"If you tried anything, the guards would put you down, for one. And for two, you'd probably cause an international fiasco between our countries."

The car left the tall skyscrapers behind, and a few minutes later they arrived at the compound. From the outside all one could see were the solid concrete walls. A single gate with a guard posted was the only entrance. Luke drove up to the guard and flashed his Registered Hero ID. The doors opened and the car was waved into the parking lot. A sole elevator sat at the end, guarded by two more men.

"Come on. The tank's downstairs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince Ashlynn

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 am

"Shoot me down and there would be war.....which I'd like to avoid. Very well; but I must insist you people either learn to control her or put her down. No inbetweens." Ash walked around boldly, keeping a gallant aura around him; even for a place like this he attracted some strange stares.

"Bring your daughter to work day, Luke?" Snickered a nearby guard, staring down at the Prince.

"....Hurry this up." Ash complained to Luke as he quickened his pace to follow him to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Espada

Hero Name: Espada
Alter Ego: Maria Medina
Main Power: Vorpal Sharpness Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 am

Maria sat outside a worn-looking building in the neighborhoods, counting a nice-looking wad of cash with a briefcase by her side. While she knew precisely how much money was given to her, it still felt nice in her hands. Very unlike the Euro. She opens up the briefcase and places the stack inside, locking the case and picking it up with one hand; in another she holds a PVC pipe, white and as long as her arm. She needs to get the hell out of here soon because those "incredibly sharp knives" she gave that mafia boss would have their sharpness wearing off as she got further away. So Maria made a run from the building. Sure, she could dull blades and whatnot, but bullets? No, bullets are a different story.

The man who would decide to assault Maria made a bad move today. Looking at her only weapon, that harmless PVC pipe, he laughed and then immediately demanded her briefcase.

She said she didn't understand English, so the mugger repeated his demand in Spanish. Her only reply, then, was swinging her pipe upwards towards his shoulder. The arm that held the gun fell clean off and began bleeding profusely. She runs off past him, looking for a place to duck into. The mugger collapses to the floor, crying that his arm had been cut off and he's losing way too much blood.

So began Maria Medina's new life in America. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next