/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York: New York City

Go down 
+14
Sugar Shock
The Conductor
Sena
Leukocyte
Beta Boy
Fenrir
Lilith
Phantom of the Opera
Ottswald
Seraphim
Signal
Virtue
Compactor
Synapse
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Signal

Signal

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

New York: New York City - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm

"Shh, shh, only calm now." As Saho passes out due to tasing himself, Signal holds his body up by telekinesis; no way is she getting blood on herself and these clothes.

"Crap, crap, crap, um... Erik, I know I may seem to be asking for much here, but do you keep a first aid kit somewhere around here? Something to stitch that wound up?" On mentioning this, the knife is pulled out of Saho's thigh and dropped to the floor and oh god such delicious blood...

It wouldn't hurt to have just... just one sip, right?

"No, no, no, no... oh man, oh man, what is even going on...!? We can't take him to the hospital... mostly because then we'd look suspicious, but also because this man has information and he's in pain and, and... maybe I can do something! Maybe for once I won't be a monster like they say that I am! For once...!" And now she's almost on the verge of tears, if she could shed them, still panicking with a KO'd listlessly floating in the air and...

"...jeez..."
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

Hero Name: Phantom of the Opera
Alter Ego: Calvin Johnson
Main Power: Peak Human Reflexes

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 pm

The Phantom hesitates, mostly because he honestly doesn't want to use his first aid kit on this crazy. "I have one around here but a hospital-"

Then the girl starts talking really fast and she sounds like she's about to cry. Holy shit he doesn't know what to do when a girl cries what does he do what oh my god stop no.

He waves his hands frantically "No, no, no, no. U-uh you're not a monster, dude. I mean, lady! Yeah you're uh pretty cool and junk you're not bad or anything don't worry about it uhm. We don't have to take your... fanboy to the hospital if you don't want just please don't start crying."

The Phantom quickly runs out of the room and back in half a minute, carrying a first aid kit. "Here! Take it!"

How did his life even end up like this?
Back to top Go down
http://choriarty.tumblr.com
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

The box is lifted out of Erik's hands, again without ever touching it, and it opens with everything being pulled out. Hands shaking and eyes shifting, she looks through each item and... takes a deep breath. Easy, easy. Just focus, and maybe...

Well, first thing's first. You have to clean the wound, right? To make sure it's not infected.

"...oh god what do I do."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 pm

The Phantom pauses, still stunned from the whole thing that just happened. He blinks.

Then he cracks a smile. "Guess I'm better than you at some things, you super powered show off."

He snatches some packets out of the air and rips them open, pulling out a wet wipe. "Keep 'im steady, will you?" With care, The Phantom wipes the wound, which is still bleeding slowly but steadily. He frowns and with the other hand grabs some gauze. He presses it against the wound and drops the wipe, this time reaching for a triangle bandage.

"Look at you, hm? Super powers, mysterious super hero name, strangers from your past coming to visit you with vague warnings; you sure are a real super hero. I mean, you even got that 'I must redeem myself and prove the world wrong by being good' thing going on." Finishing up, he ties a good knot in the bandage and didn't turn around.

"Must be nice."
Back to top Go down
Leukocyte

Leukocyte

Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Officer Luke Ramirez
Main Power: Peak Human Healing

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 am

'Well,' Luke thought, 'they flew away.'

The two figures had flown up to the roof of a low building, but Luke could still just barely make them out. They took off again, flying westwards. Luke got into his car and followed them, careful not to put on his siren. Luckily, they didn't seem to notice him tailing them and after a while, the two figures landed by an abandoned theater and stepped inside.

Luke parked his car away from the theater and stepped out. He pulled his carry pistol and started walking silently towards the theater.

'How am I going to do this? Kick down the door? Sneak in?'

Luke got to the front door and shrugged to himself. He then knocked loudly on the front door, putting away his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 am

"Not really..." Signal sighed, keeping Saho in the air and placing whatever untouched materials were left in the first aid kit. That may not have been the correct thing to do, but until Erik said otherwise...

"I used to have it good; just saving people and doing odd jobs for money, constantly traveling the road. I'd occasionally go back home to visit my family, check up with my cousin... but then I happened to go to Eagleopolis on the day before the riots. I was hoping to just gas up and get out of there quick, but..." She looked at her own hands. Her mind flashbacks to being in the lab and her hands were covered in blood, even if she never actually got any on her hands. Further down memory lane, charred hands and a burned body. Further back, further back... Signal felt like time passing for what had been hours.

It had only been a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Spoiler:

Saho awake, sweating and screaming in terror, and in a panic he-
"Saho wakes up. Completely ecstatic that he doesn't have to dream anymore" What make you think you're still not in that nightmare?

"Keep my mind busy, keep my mind busy. As long as I don't stop talking he doesn't get the chance to say anything. Okay uh....rubik cubes. Make a rubik cube in my head. Scramblling it. Right4, right3, right2, up3, up4, left1..." You really can't escape me. She can't help you. She's a FAILURE. And you? You're a victim.

"FUCK I SOLVED IT. Saho pants and shakes his head, trying to drown out the voices in them. Hey! My legs all better, exclaims Saho happily. You! Specter of the Radio Show! Where's Lulu- Saho is cut off by the feeling of Lulu being right next to him. Lulu! Saho yells out happily. Why are you still here? Run away! Or uh....at least the Lulu is evil theories aren't right, hey did you look at my cell p-" SIGNAL IS YOUR MOTHER SIGNAL IS YOUR MOTHER SIGNAL IS YOUR MOTHER SIGNAL IS YOUR MOTHER.

"...." Mange stop talking and stares at Signal with nothing but fear in his eyes; instinctively moving away from her. She was so different now; right in front of him. He could touch her. He could feel her. It's not a picture anymore. And that terrified him.

"...please...stop it. I don't want to think about that..." Is that right?

"...please...please don't..." Oh, Saaahoooo....
Spoiler:

"....." He breathes harder. He's scared. He's more than scared. Do you remember everything now, Saho? Do you like being FORCED to remember? No. Don't run. Move closer to her.

"....ah..." Yes. Perfect. Hug her. Give your mommy a hug. Show your affection....just like she showed her's. Don't run. You'll only make it worse on yourself.

"...ah.....no....he-help me.." Saho manages to embrace Signal. He knows how pointless it is resisting. He understand how horrible it'll be to run. Fear. That's all he remembers. In the embrace, he sobs quietly....in his absolute fear, he fishes for his special knife.

"....help me...S-Siggy" Now do you understand? They can't hear me. They can't help you. And I can make you relive that over and over and over....but I'm nice. I can help you Saho.

"....ah...ha..." Can you hear me through all that sobbing and crying? Of course you can. I can help you Saho. Kill that miserable bitch right now. Kill her friend. Do it. And you'll never hear from me again.

"...."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Signal is woken up from her drive-by through Memory Lane by Saho's hug. He's rambling on further, still calling her by that horrid pet name and... cell phone? Why did he want to show her his cell phone? She swept his mind again. Now it was FAR worse. The words "Signal is your mother" kept echoing over and over in his head. What in the evergreen fuck is going on with this man?

And a tiny image appeared in his head. She focused, and... no, still pretty fuzzy. Closer, closer, closer...

A knife. The image cleared to reveal a knife inside a woman. The image furthered revealed itself and...

Signal jumped out of Saho's embrace and telekinetically yanked away his weapon, driving its blade deep into a wall far away. She stared down Saho Mange, eyes flared and fangs bared again.

A momentary flash of green and Signal hissed, "Stop. I'm not your mother."
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm

"Ican'ttakethisanymore...' So end it. Hate to lose the 'Greatest Detective' but...oh well. Saho takes out another knife, brings it up to his neck and-

"Saho tosses his cellphone at Lulu, look! It'll explain everything! It won't but ohgod please HELP ME. He says, looking at Ghostface Killa; cause Saho was never traumatized by a man. He then runs behind him and clutches to his clothes; because Lulu isn't my mother." Signal is your-

"SHUT THE HELL UP. Saho then rummages through his cloak looking for a certain item"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Signal closed her mouth and telekinetically picked up the cellphone, bringing it close enough for her to see the screen. He had texted a lot to... wait, this... this is Virgie's number! What was he doing talking to his cousin? They all seemed to friendly and calm, too.

And then she found that. If her blood could go colder than it is now, it would. She stared at the image for a long while, again for what felt like hours but was probably actually minutes. Or maybe it was the other way around? Her parents... slaughtered with Glasgow smiles carved into their faces. Her sire... grinning like a fool and taunting her.

The phone is crushed into a lump of metal and dropped on the floor; Signal herself remains stone-faced and without movement... so, pretty much like a standing corpse.

This was the last straw.

Remaining motionless, now with her arms crossed behind her back, Saho is dragged away from Erik and forced to face Signal. Despite what he just tried to do... he truly is a pathetic-looking man.

Too bad he's associated with Valencruz.

In her calmest voice, Signal began to speak: "Tell me, who sent you? Actually, no, let me answer that for you: he's a man known as Vladimir Valencruz, correct? Vampire, sports a never-do-well hairstyle, wants to raise a cult, that sort of thing? I wouldn't blame you if you tried to associate with him; he offers nothing but the equivalent of honey and milk. But surely, to attack someone who can lift you in the air without even touching you..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:35 pm

"Oh dear sweet heavenly being, he woke up." The Phantom mumbled.

The nutcase proceeds to make everyone including the fourth wall uncomfortable by spouting some nonsense and The Phantom has no clue what the hell is happening. "Why couldn't you stay asleep, you weirdo?"

He turns to Signal, head hurting from all of this. "Why couldn't you leave the crazy stalker from your deep, dark past in your hometown? Jeez I don't know to be angry or jealous but I know for a fact that I'm confused as hell."

Then she starts her monologue and The Phantom of the Opera decides to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 pm

I told you.

"....." Your biggest advantage is your intelligence, Mange. You should've used THAT to kill her

"....." Now it's over. It's all over. Oh? Can't say anything to her? Ah right. Crippling fear of women. Hmm, I guess now she'll murder you. After all, what must you look like to her? A coward, found out and fearing for his life. A pathetic, crying man tasked to do something he never could....it's wonderful, isn't it? Well. Now she'll murder you. You were; basically, completely innocent too. I mean hell, you even tried to HELP!....and this is the thanks you get. Now do you see that I was right all along?

"...he-hel..." Don't bother. We both know you can't say anything to her. She's too close. She scares you too much. She's a woman. I have to say though, I've never seen a mind as....interesting as yours. Controlling you was a challenge even for me; see, if I just took everything you'd be useless. Not a genius detective anymore; just another mind-slave. It had be careful. Subtle. Precise. Still, it was worth it. What? You didn't know about that picture? Well, let me say it then.

Thank you, Saho Mange. If it weren't for you none of this would be possible. You truly are the World's Greatest Detective.

"....ah.." Saho sobs a bit and trembles in her grasp. Well, I don't need you more. Piss her off one last time. Push her again. I want to see her when she does cross that line. When she has to be a monster. Say the words. You can't fight me any longer. Do it.

"....all hail Lord Val."

What? That's it? I'm gonna die now?

What else should we do, you know we can't talk to women. How can we say anything?

Ghostface Killa! I can talk to him!

Like he'd listen. Like anyone would. Just accept it; maybe hell's not so bad.

With nothing left to lose, he turns over to Phantom. It really sucks having a voice in your head literally driving you insane (insaner) and his mouth is dry so he can't talk but he does manage to mouth the words, "Help"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Signal ignores Erik talking and steps closer to Saho, now restraining his arms to make sure he tried nothing funny. "All hail Lord Val, huh?" Now they were face to face. He mouthed something to Erik, but just by sweeping his mind she already knew what he wanted. "Listen. I'm not going to kill you; I'm not even going to harm you. That's what he wants. He wants me to prove him right. That I am a monster. But unlike him, I can see into your mind. Not very well, mind you, but I can."

A pause, her eyes shifting from one side to the other, and then: "Maybe you fear me because of who I am—not as a vampire, but as a woman—and that's alright. Your past is your past and what's done is done. But you still have a future. Would you like a suggestion? Maybe look into my eyes for it? Or are you going to keep fearing a man who, in reality, will never have power over you so long as you continue to try and resist?"

Signal let her grip on Saho go.

"If you do run off back to your... employer, tell him this: no matter how many times he keeps rising up and trying to do ANYTHING, I will be there to drag his sorry ass back into the pit."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm

The Phantom opens his mouth to say something, then decides to drop it and closes his mouth. He crosses his arms and slouches.

All this super hero drama crap is too much.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Cute, isn't she? My little girl. Oh, this is the all a father could ask for really.

"...." Hey. You're alive. For now anyways. I'm gonna have you kill yourself. Why? Hmm....no reason I guess. It's just-you're a threat Mange. Smart, cunning types like you are ALWAYS a threat. Good thing you're broken, huh?

"....Saho unveils his special item....the item tailored made for situation..." Oh, you can talk now? For a human you are pretty impressive, oh well, kill yoursel-

"SAHO PUTS ON A TINFOIL HAT!" ....Seriously? Like that....would...ev...

".....I can hear myself? Narrator! You back to normal?" What?

"Which narrator are you?" Uh....the normal one? Saho. You're wearing a really stupid hat.

"HA! It works! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, HUH DRACULA?! I DID IT! Hahahaha, you can't play with my miiind~. Lalalala~" A tinfoil hat? Are you serious?!

"Oh old narrator I missed you so much! Do you have any idea how weird stuff gets without one? Oh my god, I can THINK again! ....what if it falls off? How do I get him out of my head forever? Lulu does mind stuff! She can help!" Saho, who's he?

"I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW. The dude! With the laugh!" The Lord that Signal...erm...signals?

"Wait, was that him?" It makes sense.

"Oh, well then I got to tell Lulu! And by that I mean I gotta tell Spook of the Drive-Through cause I can't bare to look at Lulu! Narrator. If you would be so kind." Uh. Sure. And so, the less-psychotic crazy and more "oh god he's talking to himself shut up" crazy Saho Mange did some cool sweet flips over to Phantom and began to tell his tale:

"Long ago in the distant past.....okay, so like, there were these murders and like Lulu was SO the one who did them, but like, I didn't like believe that. So, like, I started looking into it and like I guess I was mind controlled but like All Hail Lord Signal doesn't like refer to Lulu like it refers to how she's a signal for a Lord that we like gotta hail. So, like, I met Siggy and she's a friend of mine and like then I came here cause like I had to help Lulu! But like, I was being mind-raped and also I was regular raped once so cause like I can't talk Lulu herself cause like I have this shoebox FILLED with pictures of her I like fapped to, also like I have this red folder that like has EVERYTHING about her, like, did you know when she was in middle school she paddded her bras? I guess she was self-conscious or something OH, also like she has a beauty mark on her-" AND THEN SAHO GOT THE IMPORTANT PARTS AND STOPPED TALKING LIKE A VALLEY GIRL....after a few more embarrassing stories about, uh...'Lulu'.

"Oh right. Um....evil Lord guy. Vampire badass. Murdered your family. Mind-controlled me. Here to warn you. Sup.....OH GOD SIGGY! DID I KILL HER?! OH GOD, NOT SIGGY!" She's fine, Saho.

"Oh. Awesome. We were gonna have a slumber party. Ohmaigosh, I can't wait. I totally always wanted to paint someone's nails!" Saho, more than happy to be rid of the evil voice in his head, blabs on and on about embarrassing subjects....

This is quite a change of atmosphere, huh?
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Signal turns around to look at Saho rambling. She'd sweep his mind one last time, and... nope. Can't get in. Wait, what?

She tried again. Nothing. Harder? Nada. She'd rip off that silly tin foil hat but it would probably bring back Valencruz's influence.

"...Erik, to be completely honest with you, I'm so sorry this had to happen in your home. Trouble follows me wherever I go."

Signal looks over to Saho. "By Siggy, do you mean Sigil? Virgilia?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:32 pm

"Yeah. Siggy. My BFF. My Best Bud. Your cousin. I can talk to her cause she's not actually a girl, she's a witch-thing so it works out wonderfully! Also, stay away from me." Wow, look. A SHORT Saho post. So, he's more-or-less back to normal....for better or wosrse.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"...hm." So he knew Virgilia face-to-face and not as a villain? Though... "If you want me to keep my distance, sure, whatever. But the moment that tin hat falls off..."

Signal flies in the air, thinking over what the hell just happened. Maybe it was another bluff? With these days, it's easy to photoshop things like this. Still, for a photoshop it looks awfully real...

"Should be sunrise in about an hour or so," Signal states. "Is there any place I can hide in, preferable somewhere where light can't reach it even if the roof was broken?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 pm

"Okay, okay. So... you're somewhat normal now? Like, less 'woo woo' than before? You're gonna stop screaming and junk? I mean, this is a theatre but that was just rude."

The Phantom shifted from foot to foot awkwardly. "Not that I'm an asshole or anything, but next time you guys plan to bring back each others' dark sob-story pasts do it somewhere else."

Bringing it all back to the reason why they came here: "Yeah. I got some places below the stage and stuff. You know, dark caverns and catacombs. I am the Phantom of the Opera afterall."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm

"Perfect! Though, no coffins, please. I may be... undead, but I don't like being reminded too much of that. Maybe a bunch of blankets?"

She lowered herself to near ground level, ready to follow Erik. "And I will keep that in mind." She crossed her arms and nodded. Tonight was a long night, and the next night would only get longer.
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

"I'm tired too. And hungry. And sleepy. And bored. And also, WHO THE HELL WAS IN MY HEAD?!" Saho, wondering if he should feel like his mission was accomplished, continued.

"ALSO, SO YOU ARE A VAMPIRE! HA! I WAS RIGHT! Stupid forums don't know shit. Also! Why don't you call Siggy? She was worried sick! You're a terrible wifey-foo, Lulu! Oh, and Poltergeist of the Writing Club, where am I staying?"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 pm

"Ah, so they wanted me to call? Very well. Once I wake up from my sleep, then," Signal tells Saho.

"And Valencruz was in your head. He's deplorable, mesmerizing people and making them think they're happy being mind-slaves to a man who only wants cognizant cattle. He's real, too, but he was puppeteering you. I could try to break that one of these days, but... I'm not sure how. And I am a vampire. Because, well, he turned me as we were both burning. Apparently that was part of his revenge for me killing him."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:07 pm

"There's no coffins or anything, don't worry. Not even any moats or rivers to row along like the character I'm based on but you know, I can build some later."

The Phantom had no idea what the heck these two were talking about. Oh god just shut up shut up augh. Wow big words and dark pasts okay good for you.

"Are we gonna go? Or do you wanna talk about your deep dark pasts some more cause I'd be happy to pretend to listen."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 pm

"No, no, let's go," Signal replies. "I'm still waiting on you to lead the way."

She looks at Saho one last time. This man knew her cousin. Her lonely, bibliophilic cousin.

Did he... no, she's not that depraved! (...right?)

"A moat would be nice. I wonder if I could cross it."
Back to top Go down
Sena

Sena

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 pm

"Killing him?....You suck at killing stuff." True. If she did kill him, he wouldn't have gone murder-happy or brainwash happy.

"...." Saho stares intensely at Phantom. The guy caught in the middle of this. Saho could probably explain a lot; not to mention still being The Greatest Detective on Earth. He checked, Basset was in the lead a while ago but now it's him all the way.

"Phanny, old buddy! Do I get another friend? Does my pool of friends increase one again?!" Saho happily put his arms around Phantom, and grinned.

"NOW I MADE ANOTHER FRIEND! Oh my god, I'm on a ROLL. You're gonna have a long way to go to match up with Siggy though. But still, a new BFF! Woo!" Saho, isn't there something more important you need to worry about?

"Yeah. How do I get VV out of my head for good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York: New York City   New York: New York City - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York: New York City
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next