Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valencruz

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Spoiler:

Valencruz sighed as he sat in his giant, gothic castle. His long black cape flowed behind him as he watched the moon from his balcony. Although his followers were worried, he stood watching the night silently...

A dark and stormy night...

Tomorrow....was her birthday....and he knew he would face the greatest competition of his life.

Last edited by Valencruz on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Sugar Shock devours another dozen pixie stix and lays her hands on a downtown office building. She hasn't slept for days and days and has been eating even more sugar than normal. This amount of power has to be enough...she would turn an entire building into a birthday for Signal!
She allows her power to flow. Yes, yes, it's working!!

"BFFs 5ever!!" is already written on the transforming building in bright pink icing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Signal was just chilling out at one of the city's cafés, minding her own business and drinking her iced soda. Today was a good day; she had just saved a burning bus full of blind children from being driven off a cliff (apparently hiring a bus driver with narcolepsy was a bad idea) and she was rewarding herself for a job well done with absolutely NO casualties what-so-ever.

Feeling the urge rising (one too many iced sodas?), she walks up, steps into the café building and casually strides into the men's room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sena

Hero Name: N/A
Alter Ego: Saho Mange
Main Power: Sweet-ass flips and Acrobatics

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:10 am

Behold, Saho Mange. A man, beyond man. In quiet contemplation for many things, he is there at the urinal....contemplating

"Let loose the floodgates! The mighty Mississippi flows free! Just then! Saho feels the need to look at his fellow man entering the men's room!" And so he does

"And...IT'S NOT A MAN AT ALL! It's one of those OTHER things! I forgot what they're called! Saho feels the need to finish his business, but, for some reason, just can't!

Get away! I don't have money for you to eat! Also, will you please fall in love with me? I've dreamt of this for so long!!....what do you think, too forward?" Who me?

"No, him."

"Not at all, Saho! I'm sure she'll fall in love with your forwardness and manliness!"

"You're right, she will! Ha! Why am I not done yet?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 am

"...what."

Signal blinked a few times in her attempt to comprehend what the fuck just happened. She looks down at the urinal, then at the man next to her, and tells him, "That's nice and all, and I appreciate the... romantic efforts, but I have to go to the ladies room."

She quickly leaves the men's room and heads into the other bathroom.

Oh god, it was starting again. She left Vegas precisely because of this and holy shit it was starting all over again.

Or maybe the man was crazy, He didn't look too well in shape and a quick scan of the mind revealed total and utter chaos. So it could have been that. Unless...
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 am

Perched atop a building, the android Synapse scanned the city below, attempting to lock on to a certain energy signature, provided to him by his creator, Dr. Amy G. Dala. Poor Amy was a recent widow and nymphomaniac, so most of the people on the base did what she asked in an attempt to get in on that sweet action.

This people, however, was a machine. And not the sex kind of machine like a dildo or a washing machine, quite the opposite. A studly, ageless man with hard, firm flesh and infinite stamina with an intricate knowledge of human anatomy...except without a penis. It was a tragic waste of resources, almost. C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Stepping out of the bathroom with business finished, Signal leaves the café before the effects spread to the rest of the patrons.

Then she spots a MASSIVE birthday cake in the distance with bright pink icing. Oh no. Oh nonononono.

"Why meeeee." Signal covers her face and flies off to somewhere she can hide. Maybe the Statue of Liberty?
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:07 pm

"Wait!! Also, look what I can do! In a stunning display of acrobatics, Saho leads off the top of the cafe's roof, doing multiple somersaults while plummeting towards the ground. Is this the end of our hero? No! Saho does a handstand off a man's shoulder, bringing the guy to his knees, and hops off, landing in front of Lucy!"
Saho some impressive flips an-wait, LUCY?

"Yes! Lucy! I love you so much I learned everything about you. EVERYTHING. Love me. I also know your birthday, elementary school; love me, your mom's maiden name, where that beauty mark is on your body; yes THAT one, what color your underwear is right now; love me, what color it was on May 5th. 1982. Your favorite food, your favorite color; love me, and even that one dream you've been having. You know, the one where you meet a vampire and then you start kissing and the vampire starts to go down on you....except it's a she-pire. You're not gay, I don't think. That's normal. OH! And that one time when you were 12-"

Mange continues to ramble on about embarrassing secrets and stories from Signal's past with disturbing accuracy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm

It was one thing to have a crazy man that somehow knew everything follow her around.

It was another thing that he was in the air with her. ...well, that's honestly not as surprising, but it'll still be a big pain to get away from him.

But how did he know all this stuff!?

"Please stop, how do you know all these things," Signal simultaneously pleaded and asked the man. "How did you get this information??"
Back to top Go down
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Suddenly, much of the roof collapsed, causing most, if not all of the cafe patrons to flee for their lives. Standing up amongst the wreckage as a large, blue man, covered in a healthy layer of asbestos. He's have to stop by the car wash on his way home, lest the fly convertibles shun him.

His eyes turned a piercing red as he stared down the person known as Lucille, Codename: Signal. He muttered something about a "visual confirmation" and something else about "targets" and approached the woman, placing a firm grasp on her shoulder and hoisting her into the air with his heavy duty robot strength.

He began making his way for the exit, stating "Your presence has been requested by FBI Officials. Come quietly." Of course, this was a lie, but he didn't know that. For all he knew, this was a matter of global security.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 am

Confronted with both a madman and a super-strong robot, Signal did the only reasonable thing she could do: flail wildly and demand that she be let go.

"And what does the FBI even want with me, anyways? I haven't done anything wrong and I didn't hear nothin' 'bout no registration act!"

Then she realized, wait, she could just... toss them around. Maybe into the harbor. She wasn't sure about the robot, but surely the crazy man would swim! Right?

The robot didn't seem to want her; it was hard (i.e. impossible) to do a "sweep" of the robot's mind and his reason didn't seem to harbor any of THOSE ulterior motives. And if she complied, maybe she'd get away from that man who followed her and somehow knew everything about her. In a few months time she'd gladly "take him home" only to sic Sigil on him, but that's neither here nor there.

"...aight, I'll go with you. I better not get probed or tagged or something. I'm not some animal, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 am

"W-wait!! I know all that stuff because I LOVE you! That thing can't love you! Besides, that's a SYNAPSE. It's a secret government unit infamous for it's malfunctions and A.I issues. I don't have A.I issues, just mother issues! Please, please don't leave me again!" Saho pleads, and grabs onto her clothing, clinging to her

"D-do you want more proof?! Okay. How about that time you experimented in High School with-" Oh god, how DOES he know that stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:35 am

Not expecting the girl to go along so easily but contented nonetheless (though a bit concerned with the frantic...person. Not to worry, the best way to ignore a psychotic is to deprive them of the attention they desire. Or maybe that's dealing with camwhores. Memory glitches are weird like that.), the android hoisted the little girl over his shoulder to complete his mission. He reasoned that the girl might be fairly important to Project SYNAPSE's understanding of the intricacies of the human mind, but also considered the possibility that she was chosen to become roboticized into a Mk IV model. He contemplated the infinite possible tangents as he strapped the girl into his jeep and- wait.

This was a 20 year old girl we were dealing with. A hypothermic one too, judging my her decreased temperature on the android's heat sensors. He turned up the car's heat to sweltering levels and tuned in the radio to the sultry sirens of Pat Benatar. Bitches love Pat Benatar.

As he drove off, an angry man stepped away from the streetcar he owned, somehow destroyed in the panic that caused many of the cafe patrons to evacuate. He lamented "My cabbages!" before collapsing into a pool of his own self-loathing and vegetative matter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 am

Signal realized that it was getting too hot in this jeep—why, on such a sweltering hot day do you turn up the heat!?—and unzipped her vest down to reveal her white V-neck tee.

"Can I at least roll down the windows? And this music..." She began fanning herself with her hand, using her telekinesis to pin her hair up.

"So, am I in trouble? It wasn't because of that incident in Amarillo, right? Because that totally wasn't me."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:45 am

Saho, having gotten dragged along, only leaves his mouth open and gasping as he stares at Signal

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y.....ahh....C-COVER UP!" Saho begins to bang on the windows, throwing off his own heavy cloak due to the heat

"No wait! D-Don't cover up! A-also hurt me, oh god HURT me. B-ut.....n-no, don't. I'm scared. I'm really scared. Saho pants and sweats, staring at Signal and uncomfortably shifting around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:51 am

Not at all surprised by the man's presence but completely surprised that ignoring the man didn't work, he android decided it was time for DRASTIC MEASURES.

To call in a tactical warhead to annihilate all of Eagleopolis. This would create a butterfly effect that would ultimately result in the crazy person going away. He then came up with different plan, even more planned than planned parenthood:

To leave him be until he got too creepy. Well, he was already creepy, but moreso. Robots don't get the heebie jeebies, so he'd need to pay attention. To do that however, would require not paying attention to the road, which would scuff his paint and probably kill those guys. Then again, it's like the saying goes: can't make an omelet without parsley.

Memory glitches are weird.

During the inner monologue, the android saw fit to respond to the girl's question:

"No, you are sick. Leave the windows as they be. Dr. Dala wishes you to be healthy, and I have also observed that she likes her subjects sweaty. This mission is of the utmost importance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 am

"Hurt you? Aside from being an annoyance why would I want to hurt you?"

She takes a good whiff of the air and, aside from sweat (and... pasta?), Signal senses the sweet aroma of blood. Type A+, pretty common but still delicious, and...

NO. You promised yourself you would stop taking blood that way.

Still, it's unbearably hot in the front. Having not worn seat belts (why would a vampire wear one?), she jumps to the back of the jeep and sits alongside Saho. "Why're you so scared? I'll admit the music's unnerving even me, but... wait, why would she want me sweaty? Now I'm scared, too."

Signal looks at Saho hoping for some answers. Really, those eyes... they lost their shine since she got turned that day.
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 am

"AHHH....D-Dr. Dala...I know that name, b-b-b-b-....I can't think r-right now, okay, wait...s-she's a....a....s-she did something...an-and now people don't like her....umm..." And then she HAD to move in close to him

"Y-y-y-y-you're too close, too close...." In a panic, Saho closes his eyes and murmurs.

"Notmymother,notgonnarapeme, notmymother, notgonnarape, notmymother, notgonnarapeme...." His heart pounds and his jeans tighten, and he begins to shrink away from Signal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:11 am

Watching as Saho shrank away from her (though she could smell the blood pumping and it was kinda hard to ignore), Signal turns away and scoots towards the window more.

"You know this Dr. Dala? What, uh, what'd she do to gain such notoriety?"

Synapse really needed to turn up the chill air instead. She took off her vest entirely and folded it up. She should have gone with the gray long-sleeved shirt, but no! It's summer and you GOTTA wear white.

Damnit.

"Uh, robot guy, how far until we get to this doctor lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:16 am

"She...um....kidnapped someone...and..." Then Saho sees her take off her vest in a white shirt, and that's just too much.

"....." He sits there, frozen. Staring. Obviously, all the intense mental and emotional anguish builds up. He gazes intensely at the woman, probably making her very uncomfortable...and after a while, he moves in closer to her, gulps, and manages to finally say:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:24 am

Eventually reaching the compound, the SYNAPSE android flashed it's ID at the security checkpoint.
Oh wait, no it didn't, it just was a fucking androind and dem punk ass niggas just let him roll on though, now ain't that a bitch?

They eventually reached the compound, and the android ushered the acquainted couple out of the vehicle. Mission complete.

Inside the big sci-fi Dexter-esque lab, a sexy stunning redhead approached the trio in high heels. Her lab coat barely covered her provocative lingerie because she hadn't bothered to close it, and her lingerie barely covered her sensual curves because she had bothered to wear underwear today. It was a chore, yes, but Uncle Sam was a prude like that. She just counted her lucky stars and garterbelts that she didn't have to wear those unflattering soldier get-ups.

"Yes, my name is Dr. Mai L. Encephalon, I'm one of Dr. Dala's AIDS...no wait, aides! Aides! (yeah I went there)"

"She'll be with you in a second, can I get you two anything?" the latter question was directed at the two flesh and blood people. "Aaaaaaannnnyyyyythiiiiing?" She repeated, this time bending over and giving the girl a top view of her breasts.

lolwhat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 am

Signal stared back at Saho. To make things creepier, her normally round and human irises contracted into cat-like slits. Flat? Flat?

Is Signal gonna have to (force) choke someone?

But as she begins her creepy vampire stare, she and Saho are ushered out of the car and into Dr. Encephalon's lab.

And was then shown the good doctor's breasts. Absolutely not intimidated by those bags of sand breasts, Signal simply states:

"I'm a little thirsty. Do you have any blood on hand? AB+, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:31 am

"I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING OVER B." His mother was busty.

"AB+...wait, that's my blood type." Or at least it is now

"But, why did you ask for blood?" The GREATEST Detective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 am

"Oh, that's right. Your files mentioned your peculiar...ahem...fetishes. Luckily, I have just the thing!"

and then she handed signal a used tampon
because the army

"Holy shit, one of those guys over there is going to eat a used tampon!"
"Oh man, I've gotta see that!"

And in mere moments, a circle of personnel surrounded them all and began chanting "EAT IT EAT IT" as if they were on a schoolyard. A schoolyard with menstruation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

"...well, it had to be revealed eventually." Perhaps this would scare them away?

"I am a vaaaaaampiiiiire!" She flies into the air, bearing her fangs and flapping her arms like an idiot in the hopes of creating intimidation. She then remembers she's in a government facility, probably one designed to house supers. Whoops.

"And I get thirsty now and again..." She lowers herself and shrinks away, ashamed at how ridiculous she looked just now. "And AB+ is my favorite flavor. It's like citrus."

And suddenly she's surrounded by grown men chanting "EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT"

Why? Because Signal was just handed a used tampon by Synapse.

"Ew. No. Why." Using her telekinesis, the... thing is lifted into the air and launched far, far away from here. "Have some decency, man."

Left with little decisions, she eyes Saho again, this time irises reverted back to normal... if a little bit wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)   

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE /co/NIVERSE: What if? #2 (NSFW)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Out Of Character :: Meta-Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: