/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Base: Titan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

Base: Titan Empty
PostSubject: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:40 am

It's a moon. Zealot lives there.

It's 8 AM here and I still haven't slept, more written stuff tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:01 am

The planet was really, really pretty-looking upon actually being here. None of the satellite pictures or CGI did any of this place justice. The sky was thick with clouds, almost a solid color, though if Signal focused she could see the faint image of Saturn.

She tried to show her surprise and... she could! Her voice sounded a little funny, but it's what she'd have to deal with until Zealot somehow developed telepathy or until oxygen was available. "This is... this is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:14 am

Standing upon a large crag off the side of a small lake made of oxygen, Zealot looks down into the pale blue liquid for a moment before smiling.

"I like this place. Not for everyone, I guess-ever drunk liquid oxygen? Though, then, I guess you'd only want blood, really."
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:27 am

"Hmm. Not only blood, really, but to have the chance to drink liquid oxygen...! Once in a lifetime!"

She suddenly realized what she just said, remembering that liquid oxygen is... generally not good for anything it touches. But it's not like she's really alive, so what kind of harm could it do now with her technically being dead?

Signal flies down to the surface of the lake, feet barely touching the liquid. Such a magnificent blue color... she focuses for a moment and grabs some of the oxygen, keeping it in a loose orb-like shape. She quickly drinks it, surprised at the taste.

"It's... good. Really good. Refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:00 pm

"Hm-yes. It is; I like it, at least. I need to go back to Earth-there's far too much to do, there. Would you like to come?" He holds it his hand, looking up at the hazed atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:08 pm

"Sure! I'd like to check up on some... friends." Signal flies back up and holds Zealot's hand.

If you get past the... cold interior, he's quite a man to look at. (His hair could be a little more red, but it'll do.)

"Ah, wait, I should probably hug you for this trip." Which she does. And she never gets over how awkward (if nice) this feels. "Solar rays and all."
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Zealot lifts off of the planet, moving himself through space-in an instant, he moves back to the atmosphere, and...hears someone yelling his name? Nobody yells his name. What the fuck. Moving himself down and into New York, Zealot shakes his head.

"I'm going to have to leave you here, for now; somebody is calling for me. Don't know who. Guess I'll...find out."

Moving himself back before simply flying, he, again, leaves that hugely distinct sonic boom behind him.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Signal nods, looking at where she's been dropped off.

New York City, wow.

She wonders if her bank account still has some money. Maybe she can go get some and watch a show or something.

The vampire flies off, looking for the nearest ATM and trying not to make herself the focus of the city (the city, in reply, does not give a shit).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Base: Titan   Base: Titan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Base: Titan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Non Roleplay IC Things-
Jump to: