Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lake Huron: Orchid Island

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Talk D. Preach

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Talk D. Preach
Main Power: Being Preachy

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 am

Vault remained sprawled out on the ground, his wheelchair on its side not too far away, the wheel on top still spinning. He looked as if he might have been unconscious, but it appears that the trash that fell out along with him had been sorted through.

Sleep OCD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 am

The crazed officer felt nothing as the girl attacked him with the strength of an underweight and malnourished woman, but felt himself being weighed down by the donuts and their immense numbers. He inhaled deeply and brought himself into a ball before sending his limbs flying with all the force of his rage.

Annoyed by the bear's defiance and willingness to live, the chief grabbed it by the nape of the neck and twirled around, gaining incredible speed. He intended to launch the bear far and forcefully. if successful, the fucking thing would at least be gone and several kilometers, if not megameters, away.

He released his grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:37 am

Turns to fog.

Reforms behinds (as a wolf)

Teeth? Meet neck. Squishy, not-superpowered neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 am

The man felt something tickle his neck, and turned around to see the fucking bear. Shit, was he conjuring clouds and shit to obstruct his view now? Who the fuck decided bears should be a thing?
"What the flying fuck is this shit?" he said, clearly annoyed as balls.

"Man, I have fucking killed bears with my eyes closed, what the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 am

While the two men, still falling, face off as Sugar is also falling (but a much higher distance above them because this is a fight for MEN) Valencruz decides to answer the man.

"I"m a wolf. Bark."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 am

Sugar Shock shuts her eyes tightly as she falls and panics. The adrenaline surges. She feels a boost not unlike the one she felt upon waking up earlier that ended with her turning Zealot's couch into candy.

On the ground directly below her, a gigantic marshmallow takes shape, big and soft enough to break her and anyone elses fall. The marshmallow is somehow very manly looking, probably due to the fact that Sugar's magic had to pass through THE MAN BATTLE.

Last edited by Sugar Shock on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MANLY!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 am

Slowly one of those hazel eyes opened. It appeared that no one was around to fall for his crippled damsel in distress routine. Oh well. This city was being put through chaos and it was time for him to adapt. He wasn’t going to sit around and have life just throw shit at him again. Well, of course he was going to sit, he didn’t have much choice with that… He crawled his way over to his chair and managed to flip it up, locking the wheels to make it nice and stable for him to climb back up into. He seated himself before starting to roll along over to the chief.

“It looks like you’re in some trouble, sir. I would suggest a tactical retreat.” He said lowly, patting his lap to offer the chief a seat on his getaway vehicle. “I think I’ve got some things you’d like to hear to solve the problems we’ve been having recently…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 am

Stumbling out of the giant marshmallow with his Afro pulling gunk out of itself, the chief stumbled over to the disabled person, deciding he was too old for this shit. He agreed that he needed time to think, so his hair created a seat for the man. he hoisted him up into the chair, and he himself sat down in the wheelchair. With a quick push, the two were sent rocketting away on the wheels of steel to another stations several blocks away.

En route, the chief inquired about about the man: his name, his purpose here, why he was out after curfew, and what not bear problems there were to be had, things like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:05 am

"YEAH BETTER RUN, PUNK ASS BITCH-I MEAN WOOF" Valencruz, having proven who is the Alpha (get it? Cause he's a wolf?) jumps up to catch Sugar on his....back or something, then takes her over to an alley or something where nobody can see him.

Also he catches his umbrella.

There, he pants and sits at her feet, like dogs do when they're waiting on something.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 am

Sugar Shock is still for a moment, stunned into silence, before she lets out an excited cheer and jumps around.
"We're so badass puppy! We did it! Those army dickasses are gonna think twice when they see what we did! Woohoo!" She throws her arms around her beloved companion in a hug, tears of happiness threatening to spill out at the thought of finally having someone who won't give up on her and leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Nerve

Hero Name: Mr. Nerve
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Rage Inducement

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:14 am

The crazed monster formerly known as 'Struthers' was on Nerve's tail. Then the battle Nerve thought was safely far away came right to the Station. Then the wheel-chair man jumped off.

It wasn't safe to be down there.
Pulling out his gun, shooting at 'Struthers' he yelled: "See ya at the Guvnor's Mansion! Two aye-am! Don't be late!". Having parted with that information, Nerve decided to come back to where he entered the Station.
His henchmen were on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent 58664

Hero Name: Agent 58664
Alter Ego: Chett Manstachio
Main Power: Darkforce Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 am

At some point during the next day, Agent 58664 wakes up to soft sunlight streaming through the leaves of his tree.
He feels blissful as he basks in the sunlight, losing sense of his body.
He...can't feel his body anymore in fact.
Startled, 58664 jumps and falls.
Catching himself, he notices purple crystals reforming into skin on his hand.
As he sits on a branch, he feels his stomach acting up and vomits purple gunk unto the tree.
The tree becomes visibly sicker as the gunk is absorbed by the living entity.
Looking at the place where he sat, 58664 sees that the tree has been partially rotted due to the influence of DarkForce.
After climbing down from the tree, his stomach still roiling, Agent finds that his ability to channel DarkForce becomes easier when he looses his self and his body crystallizes.

As he approaches the beach, Agent 58664 redoubles his commitment to mastering DarkForce, despite whatever effect it might have on his health.

And it is with this that Agent wanders into the waves and heads for Harbour.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 am

Vault could only blink as he was handled by the chief like a cheaply made prop. It made him feel sort of vulnerable. “Oh…sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to be outside, I was just working late in the office when those…meta creatures came barging in… Obviously I’m not the toughest cookie in the jar…so I had to get out of there…” Vault responded, looking down to the chief.

“And I’m Vault. I believe we’ve met..? Anyway…I was growing concerned with the threat the world and this city has begun to face due to activities of those meta-criminals. So I’ve started to research and gather information on them… If we want to protect the city from such…high powered threats…we’re going to have to do things the smart way…dispense justice with those abominations in mind. So what would you say…to a special research and development team and task force, organized with the goal of neutralizing the meta-human threat..?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 am

Wagging his tail, happily, he licks at her face and barks excitedly.
You know, this wasn't so bad. Partying around with a hyperactive super-girl, having manly men battles where he can show off how buff he is (dog muscles.), and just...being amazing.

Sure, it wasn't bad at all...still...he should try to help this girl before she inadvertently stops someone else's utopia.

He wonders if she has a place where they could go to-WAIT....HE CAN MIND CONTROL PEOPLE.

"Let's find a nice apartment and steal it-I MEAN BARK."

He'll have to think of a way to communicate though.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 am

The copters and jeeps continues scouring the streets, finding no trace of the fugitives because they were presumably in an alley or something. Many officers returned to their base to find it shambles and that the outside was coated with marshmallows. It looked as if Struthers let Ke$ha on the premises like he did that faithful day three years earlier, but no one cares about that.

Meanwhile, in the woods, an officer espied some brutish thugs making their way to the city. He silently hailed the attention of three other officers and they pursued them stealthily.

"There hasn't been a metahuman threat until now. This city is not going to end up like Eagleopolis, fucking be sure of that, Vault."

His hair lowered the man down back into his wheelchair as he rose.

"If you know anything about stopping those bastards, start talking, now."

By this time, the two were safely in the shelter of another base in the titanic city, officers' interest piqued as one of the chiefs talked to the man, but they were not here to judge, or even to think, merely to follow orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 am

Sugar feels hazey and dreamy for a moment as a thought drifts into her mind.
"Let's find a nice apartment and steal it! BARK!" she looks confused as she unwillingly barks, but seems to get over it quickly.
She moves to peek at the street to see if the coast is clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 am

He felt a bit better, now safely back in his chair. He tilted his head to the side as the chief grilled him for information. “Well…I’ve gathered only bits and pieces of information and…some samples. To really put anything into effect I’m going to need a lab…and some scientist…you know…the military grade stuff. All the best inventions we’ve had were built in an army laboratory after all.” Vault said, managing a charming smile.

“Give me the resources, and I’d gladly give you the results. We can have those scum wiped off the streets in no time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 am

Opps, Val left his eyes on. Oh well, after checking that the coast is clear and the police left (because they learned how to be cops from playing Metal Gear Solid games), Val walks with her to find some cushy apartment to make their homebase.

Along the way...

"Are you tired? I could help you sleep, bark."

You're not even trying anymore, are you?
Back to top Go down
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 am

"Credentials. Give them to me. I'm not just going to to fucking give you everything just because you're a fucking cripple. You're a cripple and an accountant. If you want me to see you as anything more, show me something more. And speaking of something more, what sort of samples?"

The chief's menacing appearance was exacerbated by the way his afro and bear appeared to be slowly switching places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 am

Another thought drifts unbidden into Sugar's mind. Something about sleep.
"I'm so super glad I got to sleep earlier! My second bestest friend (you're my first hee~) said I'll get to sleep like every three days! I'm excited for when he comes back for me. I hope he does. Lots of times people don't and that kind of sucks. Actually, pretty much every time... But even if he doesn't, something weird tells me maybe you can help, puppy!" Sugar chatters happily at her companion, unaware that her seemingly random thoughts have a source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 am

Despite the obvious gasps and horrified looks of....onlookers, Val finds a pretty nice, swanky apartment complex.
Leading Sugar up the stairs, he decides a room in the top floor would be the most fitting.

"I'm sorry madam, we don't allow pe-ALL HAIL LORD VAL."

Yup, eyes still work.

"Get me a key to the nicest room, bark."

"YES, MY LORD." Yeah, tons of people are weirded out about it, well...except for the few morons who ask if they can pet Val. Val, not wanting to come off as dangerous, allows pretty much anyone to pet him.

Still walking, he continues to Sugar.

"Everyone? Everyone you meet can't have left you. Wasn't there at least 1 person who you were taken from, bark?"

Really, he is a MASTER of subtly and stealth.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 am

Sugar looks thoughtful.
"Actually, I have another friend called Signal! I don't think she left me. Everything from when I was sleepy is so hard to remember. I also met this cool vampire guy who helped me sleep and I think gave me some sort of toy...a cat? It's hard to remember ugh! Anyway I guess he technically didn't leave since I was the one who woke up at a different place. But I've been told not to trust him!
But...oh puppy, what do you do when someone you're not totally sure you trust tells you not to trust someone?? It'll all be clearer when..no..if. If he comes back." Sugar finds her true thoughts spilling out, devoid of most of her usual cheerful self delusion, to her one and only highly trusted companion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:20 am

"HERE YOU ARE" The mind-controlled service desk guy opens up a door to nice, pretty big room.
With people in it! Naked people under the sheets...
I'm sure they were just cold.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE-ALL HAIL LORD VAL."

"OHMAIGAWD WHO ARE-ALL HAIL LORD VAL."

The wolf nodded to the service desk guy, "Thanks. This lady has been living here for years, pets are allowed, and she has everything paid for the following 3 years. And you two. Leave. You both want to fulfill your life-long dream of becoming a nun and a priest, respectively. Bark."

"YES LORD VAL" Man, I wish I could do that.

"Wonderful. Now, invite me in. Bark."

"YES LORD VAL, PLEASE, COME IN."

As Valencruz closes the door with his snout and the naked people leave, he relaxes, jumps up on the bed and....
Transforms back?

"Sup." He says nonchalantly to Sugar Shock, as if he it were the most natural thing in the world.

"I was looking for you after that flying guy took you." He was, kinda. I guess that's not a lie.

"It's so rude of him to steal friends just because he doesn't like me." Yeah, that's a lie.

Oh Val, it's like you didn't learn anything at all.

Last edited by Sena on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 am

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Sugar Shock stands and points at Val for a rather ridiculous amount of time.
"Where's my puppy!?! What the FUCK is going on!?!" she proceeds to freak out, but does not seem overly hostile. Just confused.

Last edited by Sugar Shock on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : page stretching madness)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 am

"Calm down, you're making the thread page expand." Val then smoothly combs back his mohawk.

"I'm your dog. I can turn into one. That guy stole you before I could tell you." Yeah, sure.

"I don't mind sticking around in wolf-form, it just seemed so....rude to hide things from you, like Signal is. I wouldn't do that to you; we're friends."

"It just seemed easier to help you with your sleep-problem like this. Still....I wonder why Signal never helped you, I guess she was just selfish." Valencruz smiled at her and chuckled, truly, the only thing he learned was how to be a bigger dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   

Back to top Go down

Lake Huron: Orchid Island
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: