/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lake Huron: Orchid Island

Go down 
+9
Sena
Signal
Zealot
Sugar Shock
Valencruz
Talk D. Preach
Mr Nerve
Agent 58664
Synapse
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 am

Sugar looks even more confused than before.
"You're puppy? Hiding things? Stole me? I..What? Selfish? No! He's not coming back?"
Can she trust this guy? Or should she trust her other friends? Fuck.
Sugar throws herself onto the bed, buries her face, kicks her legs, and lets out a muffled scream.
She turns her head to the side to peer at Val.
"Keep talking."
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 am

"Well...he might. But the only reason he took you from me in the first place was he was jealous. See, he can't help you sleep...but I can. He didn't want you to like me because HE doesn't like me, sad isn't it?" Valencruz gently put a hand on her head, keeping that smug grin of his the whole time.

"As for Signal...you...mean you don't know? She's a vampire, just like me. I found it odd that you didn't know a vampire could help you; but I think I know why, see, your blood is special. When a vampire drinks it, you get to sleep for a bit but they....they have to put up with how you usually feel. I assume Signal didn't want to do that, so she never told you but...I'm willing to bear that burden. For you. Because we're friends." His hand began to slowly stroke her head now, having long forgotten how one is suppose to act to be 'comforting'.

"And yes, I can turn into a puppy. If you want, I can change back."
Back to top Go down
http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 am

Sugar shuts her eyes and hums happily as her head is stroked, drawing sugar swirls on the bed with her fingers.
"I don't blame Signal one bit! If you're not used to it and always using the powers somehow, it's reeeeeeally not very comfy. I don't wanna do that to you, puppyvampire! I'll just wait for when...if..he comes back..." the sugar spiral she is working on comes out shakey. "Shit. But he was mean to you or something. so maybe...FUUUUUCK!" Sugar lets out another frusterated cry and continues to doodle and have her head stroked as she pouts and ponders.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 am

"Oh, it's not AS bad....I can always spit the blood out to minimize the effects, it's just odd that she never told you. Or never even bother to try to help you." He starts to scratch behind her ears, apparently some feelings of his wolf form hadn't left.

"As for that flying man...I hate to tell you but....I'm scared. He really doesn't like me, in fact, he'd probably try to kill me if he came back." Valencruz had to try very very hard to stifle his laughter as he said the following sentence, "But...you'll protect me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Talk D. Preach

Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:
Alter Ego: Talk D. Preach
Main Power: Being Preachy

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Vault looked a bit surprised at the chief’s response but quickly shook his head. “Nonono, I didn’t really want my own. I suppose I just wanted to be transferred to one already in place. So I could share my research and samples, help them develop some solutions.” He said, looking up to him with his crippled, puppy dog eyes. Who could resist the sad eyes of a crippled puppy?

“I just want to make this city safe again, sir. I’d be willing to do what it takes to prove myself to you.” He said, sounding like the rookie trying to get his legs. Oh…
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm

The chiefs eyes narrowed at the man and he coldly spat out the following:
"Yeah, I heard you first time. What I'm not hearing is your alleged research and samples. If you're not going to start talking, you can get back to...filing cabinets or whatever you do."

His intense gaze would probably make someone uncomfortable, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Talk D. Preach

Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 pm

He blinked a bit, deciding to take a gamble on this one. He didn’t exactly like laying all of his cards on the table right away, but sometimes it seemed like it was the only way to get things done. “Well…” He said before patting down along his form, looking at least a bit nervous as he tried to find the pockets he stored his findings in. He then reached down into one of them, pulling out two baggies. One had a few strands of fur in them and the other had a small paper cup in it. “I’ve been collecting DNA samples… And I’ve been tracking their movements, their motivations, their behaviors… I’m drawing closer to understanding the root of this phenomenon. And once that happens I can find a way to neutralize them. Balancing books isn’t the only thing an accountant can do…”
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Chief Tuskegee took the baggies and glared at the contents. After a brief internal deliberation, he came to a conclusion, which he directed at the man.

"What the fuck is this shit? I don't have times for games. If you have something you'd like to say as to why I should let you onto any research premises, then I'd love to hear it. Barring that, I'll be glad to kick you down a few flights of stairs."
Back to top Go down
Talk D. Preach

Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Vault’s eyes dulled again. He knew the chief was going to pull this shit. He should have gone with his original plan in the first place. “I don’t know what you want me to say, sir… I’ll wrestle you for it..?” He said with a blink before looking down to his legs. “Well…that’s probably not going to happen…But…how about I bring you one of them myself… Would that be enough for you? We can let the results speak for themself.”
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"Fine then. Wheel yourself off to do something useful and don't come back without anything good." He tossed the two baggies into the man's lap and he huffed as marched off somewhere, frustrated that he wasted his time with...a notary? Something like that. Man, who even gave a shit?

It was then that the Chief saw no other choice but to consult with Mayor Damien.
Back to top Go down
Talk D. Preach

Talk D. Preach

Hero Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:14 pm

He didn’t look so happy about the way things turned out, but it was hardly going to stop him. His eyes shifted over to the officers that had been watching since earlier, his hands reaching back down into his pockets to shuffle around. He then used his free hand to begin rolling himself along through the office, the other hand lifting up a wad of cash. “Since I apparently have to play detective on my own now…I’ll be buying some information. I don’t really have the strength to….’run’ all over town.” He said, eyes wandering about for an interested party.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Sugar forces herself not to think about Signal, unable to think of a way to convince herself everything is still okay. She shakes her head and sits up. "Wait, why does he want to kill you? Did you ruin his furniture too?" she asks. "Oh god what if he wants to kill me and just didn't say anything!!" Sugar Shock gets to her feet and begins pacing frantically. "Don't worry! I'm sure if we just talk to him when he comes back it will be fine! He didn't seem mad when he left! Shit, I don't want to die and I don't want to fight him and I'm pretty sure I'd lose!"
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

'Ahahahaha. No, I didn't ruin his furniture. He wants to kill me because I'm a vampire. He assumes that I'm a monster. I figured you wouldn't be strong enough...but I am. All I need is some...resources." He grinned, and put a shoulder onto the girl; trying his best to calm her down.

"But, enough of that. I don't want to trouble your mind anymore, let me drain you a bit; HELP you. Don't worry about the side-effects, I don't have any intention of drinking your blood....all I want to do is help you.

Isn't that what friends are for?" Usually, Val would 'mwahahaha' here....but he figured that might be in bad taste.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Sugar Shock pratically launches herself at Val and gives him the tightest hug she can muster. She never could have dreamed that her beloved puppy would become somebody who she could talk to and who cared. She looks up at him with a huge grin.

"I'm not gonna turn into a vampire if you do this drainy stuff right? I like the sun lots and there's more people and fun things and shops and stuff in the day! Hey hey, can you make it so I can sit and watch TV and play games and stuff without having to use my power every few seconds? It gets soooo annoying and I have to keep moving and moving and moving and thinking and thinking and sometimes I hate it and I just want to stop and smell the roses or whatever that dumb saying is!" Sugar speaks quickly, excited and cheerful about the situation. He said friends! Yay!!

"I don't want to go to sleep now, we should have a party instead!"
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm

"Mwahahaha!! Party?! Yeah! Let's party! And don't worry, you have to drink my blood within a few seconds of me draining you to become a vampire, and yes. I can. I can drain you as little or as much as you want." He grinned, and places his hands on her shoulders and smiles down at her.

"You'll feel a slight prick, but after that, let's find a nice, big house, some bitches, and some glow sticks. Rule #1 my friend....NEVER PARTY WHERE YOU HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP!"

With that, Valencruz bared his fangs and drew SS closer to him, as his fangs chomped down towards her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 pm

"Oww!" Sugar digs her nails into Val as her neck is bitten. A wave of calm washes over her and she feels like what she remembers being a normal person feels like. No racing worrying thoughts, everything is in focus, her limbs don't ache with the need to keep moving, it's strange and nice.
"Where are we going to party?" She asks, speaking at normal speed for once. No other thoughts or questions come to replace the first and Sugar is able to stay still and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

After draining for a bit, he stops, walks over to a sink, and spits her blood out. The power rush is nice and all but he'd rather not deal with being a psychopath again.

"Today? Hmm, a hotel. Or maybe just someone's mansion...but soon?" He throws out his arms in an extravagant fashion; facing the window and his trench coat flowing dramatically behind him.

"Soon, THE ENTIRE CITY! Mwahahaha....BWAHAHAHAHAH!!" With an echoing laugh; he reverts back to his large Wolf form and runs off towards the entrance hall. A few seconds later, a well-sized group is waiting there with them. They surround Sugar Shock and hoist them up above themselves, carrying her as they follow the large animal into the streets.

They chant an eeriely familiar mantra: "ALL IS FOR OUR PARTY LORDS"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

"Wheee!" Sugar cries in delight as she is lifted up. In her clear minded state, it occurs to her that it's strange that all these people are here and willing to party. They are almost acting like Sugar's old candy people constructs, acting as a unit and doing exactly as Val and Sugar would want.

After spending a day fleeing fascists with no help whoever the fuck these people are, Sugar decides she doesn't care enough to worry about what is going on with them. They're not in pain or dying horribly, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

"Party?? Listen here, good sir, this is a BEST BUY not a- ALL HAIL OUR PARTY LORDS." Wolf Val had found the greatest area. Yup. an electronics and hardware store. Why?
The goddamn sound systems. As in, FUCKING ALL OF THEM. With his power of domination and this large mob it didn't take long for him to force the sound systems to be set up and crank the bass up to MAX. After making sure this was all that was playing in all the goddamn sound systems, Valencruz howled loudly as people began to do sweet flips by jumping off shit.

Yes, heavy bass and sweet flips. Is there no one who can stop this madman?!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Sugar Shock jumps around, enjoying the music and atmosphere. Still...something is missing...
The excitment and adrenaline giving her enough of a power boost to turn almost any kind of matter into sugar, she sets to work building and creating.

The floor is rapidly replaced with a marshmallowy substance, helping those doing flips to go even higher. Sugar concentrates hard on remembering what parties on TV have before creating candy cane dance cages and sticking some sexily designed constructs (both male and female, equal objectification of sexy people for a better tomorrow) in them. What else, what else, it's getting hard to focus again...

God, the music and the dancing and the bouncing, Sugar feels like a god and it just keeps getting better. Delicate sweet snowflakes fall from the ceiling, catching the light and sparkling.

Dancing her way through the crowd, Sugar finds Val. "Dance! Dance! Dance!" She jumps up and down excitedly and holds out her hands.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm

As the loud bass, booming sound of SUPERSONIC, and male and female candy strippers attracted even the non-mind controlled crowd, Val wasn't even that unique anymore at the party....what I mean is; he wasn't the only dog there anymore. All kinds of birds and dogs were attracted by the candy, and the thumping bass, and no one seemed to care.

Hell, even the people there that WEREN'T mind-controlled didn't seem to care. Long dead revolutionaries, angry at the police, saw this as a place to refuel feelings of teenage rebellion and anarchism, wanting their freedom again.

"FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!" Admist the SUPERSONIC, one of the revolutionaries was blasting Rage Against with a megaphone. As for our favorite wolf vampire lord?

"Bark! Bark, babe!" Valencruz barked excitedly at Sugar, and did the cute thing where dogs stand on their hind legs and put their paws onto someone's shoulders, happily licking at her face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Sugar Shock lets out a carefree laugh and dances with her large furry companion. "Hey! Hey! Guess what! You're the beeeest!" she tells him and giggles. All the chaos, the rebellion, the noise, it just fuels her. The sugar snow increases and gigantic lollipops begin to sprout up like flowers.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Valencruz barked happily, he could feel it in him as well. The chaos, the excitement...he loved that part of humanity.
Still, he had his goals and he starts to wonder....
She trusts him so completely, her neck is right there. Nobody could come for her. He could kill her now, it would be amazingly easy....
But, nah. He could kill her anytime he wanted, besides...he had a better idea. See, here was this awesome party....and nothing's exploded yet.

With his eyes shining red, some of sweet flippers stopped flipping and went outside to find their cars....

Valencruz got off SS and ran for the door, barking for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

then the police showed up and slaughtered everyone, for this was not a government sponsored party, nor was it occurring at the appropriate party time nor locale
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Spoiler:

Sugar Shock follows Val, still laughing and having the time of her life. She is oblivious to any danger and has no idea that Val is anything but her best friend.
"Wait for meeee! Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Huron: Orchid Island   Lake Huron: Orchid Island - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Huron: Orchid Island
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: