Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Sugar Shock

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 am

Sugar has to trot to keep up with Zealot. "Sarah. Sarah Sweete! What about you? What's your name? I wish I could fly! How-" She shuts her mouth again and bites her lip to keep from continuing her blabbering. Being quiet and normal sure is hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 am

Continuing to move forward, he looks back at her trailing behind him and begins moving more slowly to accommodate for her...shortness. "Adrian. It's Adrian. I'll take you flying in a bit, and..." Turning around and beginning to walk backwards, he stares down at her behind him and sighs, hands shoved into his pockets. The people who are attempting to walk correctly do not seem to enjoy this. "I don't mind you ask-alright, that's a lie, I hate it when you ask so many questions. You don't have to be...quiet as a corpse, or anything, just don't be annoying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:59 am

Sugar Shock begins to skip. "Really? We can go flying? Is it cold up high? Have you ever hit a bird?" She stops quickly to cause all of the candy in a vending machine to march out of the bottom flap and arrange into a rude word on the side walk. "Have you ever dropped stuff on people? We should get some water balloons!" she suggests with a giggle as she returns to her skipping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am

"Yes, we can. I just said that. No, I haven't ever hit a bird. They don't fly high enough." Looking over at the candy machine and kicking some of the word away as he walks by, he shakes his head. "No, I don't drop things on people. No water balloons. By the way, are you going to be willing to actually sleep, tonight? Or...sometime within the next few days?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 am

"But I can't sleep! I just toss and turn and toss and turn and toss and turn! It's like, my brain gets sleepy but my body doesn't! I only get to sleep when vampires drain me or somebody bops me on the head! And then I get all sick and gross and it hurts and it sucks and I get waaay to much energy and I have to use my powers like crazy!" Sugar complains. "I'd like to sleep though. Sleep is nice! I like dreaming, it's fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:27 am

Now in front of his apartment, Zealot sighs and runs a hand through his hair as he moves to the door.

Moving back to grab Sugar by her sides and bring her up to his face, he pulls a single hand off of her side and presses it to her lips. "Shhh. You'll get some sleep. At least...every 3 days or something, I don't know. I just stopped time when I used to do it. Anyway, point is, you're going to sleep later. Somehow."

Still carrying her, he opens the door and moves inside before setting her down on the ground. "I have to go get changed. Don't destroy everything." Zealot lets out a slight sigh, knowing his request had no chance of being honored, before proceeding into his bedroom and closing the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 am

Sugar Shock tries her best to behave, going after the huge bag of jellybeans and sitting on the broken couch. It's just soooo boring! Besides, Zealout said not to destroy everything, so maybe destroying one little thing couldn't hurt. And really, could improving something really be called destroying? She plucked a bit of padding from the couch and focused, transforming it into candy floss. Popping it in her mouth, she set to work turning the rest of the couch into candy. In the end, it was fruit roll up stuffed with candy floss held up by candy sticks. Sugar decorated the couch with jelly beans, using them to form a kitty instead of something obscene for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

Coming out with only the lower half of his costume on, Zealot sighs. "Okay, so, you know that I can hear a pin dropping in China, right? This seamstress just has butterfingers, today. Anyway-why did you think I wouldn't be able to hear you destroying my couch?" Standing there, shirtless, arms crossed across his chest, Zealot seems to be...expecting an answer. Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 am

Sugar Shock sticks her tounge out and takes a bite out of the couch. "It was already destroyed when I got here! You can really hear that far? Doesn't that get loud? Do you have to listen to shitty music all day?" She unapologetically continues to eat the couch and blatently stare at Zealot's shirtlessness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 am

Putting his head in his hands and moving over to sit down on his now candied couch, Zealot sighs. "Don't lie. At least, not to me; you're bad at it. And yes, I can-I can also filter our and single out sounds. It gets complicated. No, I don't. Why are you eating my couch, and...staring at me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 am

"The couch is yummy and you are shirtless." Sugar says matter-of-factly, not slowing down her couch devouring in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 am

"You can turn anything into candy, why does it need to the couch? And how does me being shirtless matter?" Zealot confusedly lays back on the couch as she eats it, splaying his arms out above him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

"Because!" Sugar Shock responds cryptically just to be difficult. She experimentally tosses a jelly bean at Zealot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm

The jellybean bounces harmlessly off of his skin, and Zealot looks down at it on the ground. Without a word, he looks away from Sugar. Sighing disappointedly and getting up from the couch, he shifts himself over and around, and begins walking into his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Sugar Shock frowned as he left, throwing another jellybean at him and wondering if she should follow to make sure he didn't run away from her. "Where ya going?" She decided to ask instead. "I won't throw any more jellybeans I promise!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Looking down as the other jellybean hits him, turning around as he comes to his door. He raises the palm of his hand up to her, shaking his head, and sighs."Just...forget it."

He moves into his room and shuts the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:55 pm

"What'd I doooo!?" Sugar whines, hopping off the couch and following Zealot. "I can get a new couch! I'll make a golem thingy and go get one! Come ooon! Don't leave!" Sugar Shock fights back tears, knowing she has fucked up yet again, and grabs for the door handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Now fully dressed in his full costume, spandex abound, he has his back to her. "You destroyed something. You ruined something. You did exactly what I asked you not to do, probably just because I asked you not to do it. I'm sure you can get a new couch-so can I. It'd be easy, but that's not the point of the thing. It's the principal of the matter, y'know?" Turning around and moving towards the door and then past her, he just shrugs. "I like you, Sugar, your powers are...interesting, and you're not that bad, really; but I doubt you really like me all that much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Sugar stamps her foot in frusteration and hurries to stand in front of Zealot. "I don't see why anybody would complain about a candy couch anyway! And I like you plenty!" Although a lot shorter and weaker, she holds herself defiantly as though they are equals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Zealot jumps, slightly, mostly just flying over her. He then continues on his path. "I'm just complaining because you decided to do something I asked you not to do; I know you have a rebellious nature, but I didn't order you to do it. I just asked. If you actually liked me as much as you say...well, I figured you would've listened. Guess not, though." Continuing to move until he comes to the window, he sighs, looking out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Sugar scampers in front of Zealot again. Opening her mouth to argue more, she stops and instead seems to deflate. "M'sorry" She mumbles dejectedly, still fighting back tears. Looking out the window as well, she begins to weave with her magic, creating a crystalline flying horse out of sugar absorbed from a pop machine below. Someone is going to have a very unpleasant tasting Coke later. Another bridge burned by her own stupidity, she attempts to climb out of the window and on to her horse to get far away and to finally let the tears flow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Bringing a hand up to pat her on the head, he sighs, before grabbing her by her sides. "Don't be so melodramatic." Stepping up onto the windowsill with her in his hands, he begins flying up into the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:20 am

"m'not melodramatic" Sugar grumbles, but forgets to be grumpy for long due to the sensation of flying.
"Haha! This is awesome!" All problems are forgotten as she laughs and makes her sugar horse do loop-de-loops alongside them, suprising even herself that the damn thing can fly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 am

"Yeah. Fun." Zealot speaks sardonically, not seeming very invested in the interaction. Moving to the top of a building and placing her down on it, he floats just over the edge, crossing his arms and shaking his head. "I need to go somewhere else, now. Heroes need to be...strengthened. Something is going to come, and they won't be good enough. I doubt you could follow quickly enough. So, for now...I'll see you."

Floating back and turning, Zealot flies off-a sonic boom erupts through the area as he moves away, sending out a gentle shockwave that cracks several windows around the area. Few seconds, he's gone, lost over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 am

"FUCK!" Sugar Shock is knocked off balance by the boom. "...Adrian!!" She calls out Zealot's real name after him. With no idea where she will end up or what she will do if she can even find him, Sugar struggles onto her candy pegasus and tries to follow as quickly as she can in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: