Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zealot
Admin

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Looking down at her, he shrugs. "Alright. You don't...smell awful, anymore. I don't have to eat, either. I also don't have to sleep-the difference is that lack of sleep for me doesn't turn me into a mentally insane murderer." He's just that way naturally. Moving up to her before looking out the door, a thought surges through his mind. "Wait, you don't know where the ice cream parlor is. How could you race me there? Let's just...I'm going to go get changed into actual clothes. After that, follow me." Moving to his room and closing the door, he comes out roughly...man, he changes fast, 5 seconds later. Now dressed in a sheer grey shirt and jeans, the exact perfect attire to get ice cream, he moves out the door and motions for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

"I could totally find it, I have a sixth sense for ice cream but not really but sort of!" Unable to stay still or walk like a normal human being, Sugar instead runs in circles around Zealot.
"I totally have to sleep though except I can't because my head gets tired but my body doesn't and it feels really funny but it's all better now cause I met a vampire! Do you know stuff about vampires? There's so many vampire movies I wonder which ones are closest to being true, do you think he hates garlic? Does garlic ice cream exist?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Shooting a hand out to catch Sugar, he kneels down to her eye level in order to speak to her. "Alright...annoying person. How about if I gave you a piggy-back ride, huh? Would you stop being so annoying? By that, I mean would you stop running everywhere? And yes, I do know stuff about vampires. As it turns out, all of the vampire movies are true, especially The Lost Boys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 pm

"All the vampire movies are true?" Sugar exclaimed as she tried to climb Zealot like a tree. "So there's half vampires and sparkly ones and they don't have souls at all unless they get cursed? What if I made a vampire movie could it become true too? I'm going to make a vampire movie where all vampires are afraid of cats and thunderstorms! What kind of ice cream are you getting? One time I stole all the sweetness out of this kid's ice cream because he stole it from his sister and he got so mad he threw it on a roof! Is the vampire okay to trust do you think? He seemed nice but the movies say vampires are bad!" Sugar's mouth went a mile a minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Standing up and bringing his hands up to grab at her legs and keep her from...floating away, I guess, Zealot continues walking down the street. "Yes. That is how everything works. Make a vampire movie where you stop talking. I'm going to be getting cyanide flavored ice cream. I don't care about your awful story, please stop telling me these things. No, you should not trust the vampire. He is an awful, manipulative person. Stop fidgeting so much, or your legs might tear off." Zealot's voice remains calm and measured as he walks down the street with her, her miniscule weight barely more than a gentle breeze to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 pm

"Cyanide is like almonds right? Won't you die? I bet you can't die you look like someone who deosn't die. I accidently killed my friend who can't die with a cotton candy tiger but it's okay he came back!" Sugar gave Zealot a cheeky grin from behind his back. "I'm going to tell you soooo many awful stories you don't even know! Like the time a robot blew up my giant marshmallow man and set the city on fire even more than it already was! If you set a fire and then make it more firey, is that making the fire better or worse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Continuing on down the street, Zealot looks down at the ground as he goes. Bumping into someone and sending them flying to the ground, he barely seems to notice. "No, I can't die. I have never felt sadder about that fact. I was there when that happened, you don't need to tell me that story. It's a story that I know the ending to. The functions of better and worse are referential, subjective things. It is worse for the buildings that are being destroyed by the fire and the people who own those buildings and are, themselves, on fire. It is better for the fire itself. Due to the fact that the creators of language are the aforementioned flammable people, it is typically defined as being made worse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Sugar giggled as someone was knocked to the ground and made sure he stayed stuck by turning a bit of pavement into honey. This use of her power seemed to calm her down momentarily. "I bet someone with fire powers would say the fire was better! I've never met anybody with fire powers but I bet it exists! Don't worry I know tons of stories! I'll tell you all the stories!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Coming to the icecream parlor itself, now, Zealot looks up at the sign. "I killed most of the people who had fire powers a few months ago. They kept setting everything on fire. Hey, here's a question. Can you talk with icecream in your mouth? I mean, would that hinder your ability to tell stories to me?" Zealot doesn't let go of his grip on her legs as they enter the ice cream parlor, regretfully ducking down to avoid hitting her head on the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"I dunno, we're just gonna have to find out!" Sugar sing-songed. She pulled some chocolate coins out of no where and tossed them on the counter, yelling her order from her perch on Zealot's back.
"Cookie dough in a waffle cone!" She told one of the ice cream servers as she caused the ice-cream another one was scooping to spill out of its pail in a messy wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"Uh-huh." Moving his hands up behind him and grabbing at her sides, Zealot attempts to pull her down off of his back and place her on the floor in front of him. Moving to the counter, he places his own order while the horrified ice-cream man looks on at the flooding vat of sugar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Sugar Shock pouted as she was lifted down.
"Umm..miss? This isn't real money..." The ice-cream server said.
"I know. It's fucking better!" Sugar made the 'double pistols' gesture at another ice-cream vat, causing it to explode and join the first one in making a mess.
Most likely to avoid further mess, Sugar was handed her ice cream by the now fearful woman. She immediately tried to fit her entire mouth around the large scoop, dripping ice cream on her face and hands. So much for that bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Paying for the icecream before looking down at Sugar, Zealot runs a hand exasperatedly through his hair. Moving over to Sugar and grabbing her by her sides, he lifts her into the air and brings her over to one of the ice cream parlor's chairs. Setting her down in it, he pats her on the head. "Okay, so, sitting time."

Moving himself around the other side of the table and sitting in his own chair, Zealot doesn't acknowledge his own ice cream cone much. "So, your inane talking. Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Sugar Shock made a face as she swallowed her mouthful of ice cream to quickly. "I dunno. Never had anybody to talk to! Who invented ice cream? Do people still invent new foods much? I'm going to invent a food but all of the food I can think of already exists!" Sugar stuffed her face, trying to stay quiet and still, realizing that if Zealot got too annoyed, he might leave her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

Leaning into his hand as he stares at his ice cream, he doesn't look at her as he talks. "Have you ever considered that maybe there's a reason you have nobody to talk to? Anyway, ice cream has been around for roughly 2,000 years; Persians would pour grape juice over snow in a bowl, and this was apparently a delicacy. Really, it seemed more like snow-cones. China had ice cream in roughly 200 BC. It wasn't very good, though. A new food that actually gets popular won't be invented for around 2 years. So it goes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 am

A typical Sugar Shock mood swing kicked in. She suddenly seemed quite angry and bitter. "I'm bad with people cause everyone hates being around me and everyone hates being around me because I'm bad with people. Why are you sticking around anyway if I'm so fucking awful?" Her disposition turned cheerful again. "What's the new food gonna be? Can you see the future? I hope it's good! What's my future?" She took another bite of ice cream and tried to nibble the cone before finishing the top scoop, getting ice cream on her nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 am

Continuing to stare into his ice cream as though it would tell him the secrets of the universe, Zealot shrugs. "Apparently, sugar exacerbates the menstruation cycle. Gotta remember that. The question I guess you should ask is why you're sticking around with me. I mean, really." Looking over at her and sighing, Zealot continues on speaking. "I don't know, can't really care, and I can't see the future anymore. The future is awful. Everything sucks. The present is kinda bad, too, but you have to live here, so you might as well make the most of it." Holding his cone out to her, he looks towards the door. "Want my ice cream? I've no interest in it, right now. It's...chocolate fudge, I think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:49 am

Sugar Shock happily took Zealot's ice cream and tried to eat it the same time as her own. With her mouth still full, she asked "Why wouldn't I stick around? You're fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 am

Turning back and staring at her, Zealot seems mildly amused by the suggestion. "Fun? I don't think I've ever been called that, before. And I've been called quite a few things. So, what do you think of me, hm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:08 am

Sugar gave Zealot a wild eyed grin. "Yup! Fun! You're my friend now whether you like it or not, hot guy! We're gonna have tons of adventures and fuck shit up and it's gonna be awesome or else!" Sugar chattered excitedly as she spun on the stool Zealot had placed her on. "Where should we go first? Let's go to a city that has cool stuff and heroes to bug! Let's go somewhere with a beach!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 am

Staring into her eyes and blinking, Zealot just sighs exasperatedly. "Oh, gee. Lucky me. Why do you seem to think my name is hot guy, anyway?" Standing up, Zealot shakes his head and looks at the door. "I could give you my opinion on you, by the way." Not turning himself around to face her, Zealot doesn't even look at her as he speaks. "You're a lonely, depressed girl who desperately needs someone to acknowledge that she's alive. Your only way of doing this is to be extremely annoying, which manifests as you trying to be fun, because other than that and the candy powers, not a lot of people find much about you to be interested in-there isn't much there, you think. But I-" Turning around to face her, Zealot bends over and looks her straight in the face. "I don't really hate you. In fact, I kinda like you. I think you could be pretty neat, if you'd just stop trying so hard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 am

Sugar Shock stares at Zealot in stunned silence. What he said is all true. She is lonely, and depressed, and there's really nothing much to her behind the mask of excitment.
"You..you don't hate me?" she repeats with disbelief, used to having to use force to get anyone to pretend to like her. A small smile blooms across Sugar's face, not a crazed or wild one, but a genuinely happy one. She leaps up and wraps her arms around Zealot's neck in a hug. It feels a bit like hugging a brick wall but she hangs on anyway, enjoying it before she is inevitably pushed away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 am

Pushing her off of him gently enough to not tear her arms off, he stands fully and straightens himself; hand moves to his chest to brush off his...well, nothing really got on him, but he brushes it off anyway. "No, I don't. I like you; I like everyone, of course, but you seem like you're particularly neat. Or, you could be, if you'd stop trying so hard to impress me and everyone else. Or...washed yourself." Reluctantly offering a hand out to her from across the table, he sighs, but offers a slight smile. There doesn't seem to be much to it. "Now, are you coming? Also, don't hug me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am

Sugar makes a face at being told no hugs but quickly brightens up when she realizes Zealot is allowing her to come along with him. She grabs the offered hand and seems to start another torrent of questions.
"Where are we going? Is it fun? What-" she stops herself suddenly, determined to not be annoying and try-hardy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 am

Grabbing her hand and moving out of the shop, he shrugs. "For right now, I should probably go home and get changed into my costume if I'm going to be flying around. I'm not particularly invested in my secret identity, at this point, but I guess it might matter, at some point." Looking down at her, he seems to think for a moment, before asking: "What's your name, anyway? Your actual name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: