Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Valencruz

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 am

It was over. Her fire was gone. Her attacks wouldn't have enough power behind them to faze an ordinary vampire, let alone Valencruz, without them.

He smiled, and grabbed her wimpy, not-super strong, not-onfire fist with ease. Aiming to twist her arm around her back, he once again brought himself to a familiar position: Behind Signal with fangs on her neck. This time, however, he had nothing to say just

"Heh.." Before his fangs went seeking that oh-so familiar neck...

BUT WAIT! IS THAT *GASP*...a mountain rose? Geez, that's classy. It's also doing the exact opposite of what it normally does but WHATEVER, nobody EVER uses that weakness and the vampire mythos is so fun to reinvent, so who cares?

"RAARAAGGGGA!!! NOT A MOUNTAIN ROSE!! NOOOOO!!!!...PFFT...KAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!..it's suppose to TOUCH me, moron." He gave Synapse an insulting scoff, and moved in a way as to put Signal between himself and the deadly rose of "this'll teach you to eat me, asshole".

Now, where was he? Oh yeah. And so, his fangs went back to seeking that oh-so-familiar
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 am

Welp, this was it. She was about to have all her blood sucked clean of her body and without Zealot to intervene.

...she still had some energy left. Not a LOT, but she was saving enough of it for precisely this situation.

Riddle me this: what do Vikings do once they set their dead out to sea in a fancy boat?

It was at this moment that, unfortunately for both Signal and Valencruz, that her entire body abruptly caught fire.

No. Not today, motherfucker. She screams to Synapse: "Goddamnit, man, do it now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 am

Sugar Shock snatched a large handful of jellybeans from the bag, spilling quite a few on the floor in the process. Giving them an annoyed look, she used her sugary magic to float them up so that they could orbit her head. She plopped down on the couch next to Zealot and began to eat.
"I can't sleep! I'm awake now and I can't ever get to sleep unless something makes me and usually that sucks so, yeah I can't sleep! Fuck sleep anyway!"
She inspected Zealot with less-tired-than-before looking eyes. She looked like someone you would meet on public transit at 4 in the morning. Her hair was in even more dissaray than usual and was stuck with colourful candy and wrappers of all sorts. Her clothes were in a similar state of mess and now so was her side of the couch.
Almost as an afterthought, as though it really didn't matter, she asked "So how'd I get here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 am

As the metal man observed the screaming bodies embraced by each other and the scorching flames, he mad careful steps toward the spectacle. Curling his iron fingers around the flower into a fist, he slugged the vampire, releasing his grip at the last second and smearing the flower against his forehead.

He would later need to download some botany texts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 am

Laying down on the couch and closing his eyes, as though trying to ignore her through the power of music, he opens them reluctantly and looks at her. "I brought you. You had passed out after being bitten by a vampire. Why are you so sticky?" His hand snakes out to poke at her arm, examining one of the many sticky patches on her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 am

"GRAAAAAAAA!!!!" As the vampire's flesh burned off he cried out horribly, it didn't help the metal fist now coming to him, but he didn't care. A metal fist wasn't on the "list of things that could hurt/kill a vampire" He took it, the impact shattering whatever the hell held his nose up, blood streaming down his onfire face...but that only gave him an idea.
Not yet, he thought. He wasn't done with Signal. There is no WAY she would be allowed to die like this...so he gave her a little gift.

With his final power surging, he bite down on Signal's neck and began to drain her red-hot blood (get it?)...but not for long, he next took his fangs and, thanks to the robot, wiped the blood off his face and tried to shove his onfire, bloody fingers down Signal's throat.

"DRINK! CHOKE!! AND HAVE FUN KNOWING WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!! MWAHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHA!!!" With an insulting, laughing cry the fires burned hotter and hotter as he attempt to turn Signal into what he was...just so she could feel the horrible pain he was in with him. FULLY feel it. It was a last "FUCK YOU" before he began to turn to nothing but ash.

"....touch him with the..." Still, one must consider the now dead Ashley's warning: He can't be killed 'in that state'? Would he, like Dracula, arise a billion times whenever he felt like it? And what about Signal? Did he succeed in turning her into a vampire? Would she come back too, if she didn't die in her 'true' form? DOES SHE HAVE A TRUE FORM?! Or did she manage to somehow not drink his blood and die as a regular, boring old human?

Find out....PROBABLY IN THE FOLLOWING POSTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:59 am

Sugar gave her arm a cat-like lick to get some of the sweet sticky goodness off of it. Mmm, that patch was from a purple popsicle! It was easier to think after having some rest, but Sugar Shock was still Sugar Shock.

"I've got sugar powers! I make sugar and control sugar and do sugar magic and other sugar stuff! I guess sometimes I get stickies on me." Sugar was pleased as punch to be having an actual conversation without having to use a golem or army to destory the city as an ice breaker.
"Do you like candy? I can make any kind of candy!" She offered, now realizing that she wasn't actually sure how to have a normal and sane conversation. She rocked herself back and forth, the amount of energy her body was producing becoming uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:04 am

The flames had begun to wind down as Synapse struggled to feel the woman away from the man. Eventually, much of the inferno had been contained before being extinguished as soldiers erupted from jeeps all around the city, extinguishing the embers.

Some of them had circled the site of this confrontation, rifles aimed at the interlocked couple. Synapse raised a single had, signalling them not to open fire. He backed away slowly and waited for something to happen. The Mountain Rose was supposed to destroy the vampire, right? Why had nothing happened, aside from screaming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:07 am

Oh god, it burns! IT BURNS! MAKE IT STOP!

Signal wanted to scream. She wanted to scream for her parents, her sisters, even for her of all people! But nothing came out of her larynx except for dry wheezing as her heart rate began to slow and there was a mess of lights and colors fading and blurring into one abstract mess, and then...

Nothing. Nothing but an endless void. Solid pitch black as far as the eye can see. Signal looked at her hands; they were a charred, cracked, broiled mess and her left shoulder, upon looking over at it, was bloody and swollen. Using her right index and middle fingers, she placed them on her neck to check her pulse. Nothing. Hand over heart... same thing. Thumb on wrist... third time isn't the charm in this case.

Truly, absolutely dead. Is this where Accident Boy goes when he dies? And... "Oh my god that's my car."

Anything that was left of Signal after the self-immolation were two things: a pile of ashes and the goggles that survived the fire. So far as everyone else knew, Lucy "Signal" Lagrange was dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 am

Wiping his hand off on his pants, Zealot manages to stifle a slight sneer. "Uh-...huh. Do you ever...bathe? I hear bathing is in fashion, now. Everyone's doing it. I have soap and everything, really. As for me, I don't really...eat food, very often, anymore. I mean, sometimes, sure." Looking over to his refrigerator before glancing back at her, he shrugs.

Looking at her, he seems to be a bit concerned about the way she's shaking. "Maybe you should...stop doing that whole 'vibrating constantly' thing. I mean, it doesn't really look great, you're kinda...coked up, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 am

"Coke? I had a coke earlier from the vending machine I smashed!" Sugar said proudly. "It was in the candy factory I live in but there's no baths or showers or stuff there one time I tried to wash my hair in the sink but it was cold! What kind of soap? Does it smell nice? Do you have a bath? Do you have hot water? I feel like running!" In a short time, Sugar Shock's energy overload had worsened considerably. She was speaking almost too quickly to comprehend and had gotten up in order to pace.
Disaster was imminent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 am

Many of the soldiers avert their eyes as the figures before them had their flesh stripped away by hellfire, and their bones disintegrated into mere dust. The winds were still calm as the sun began to peek up over the horizon. Synapse dismissed most of the firing squad while he collected samples from the two piles of ash. He sealed a handful of dust in one of his containers, similar to the ones he sealed some Behemoth remnants in, and did the same for the other pile. The government might want to examine them, but he himself would conduct his own, concurrent research.

He called the attention of some of his men and mentioned that there were people potentially trapped in the mansions of a cult, and they departed in rescue. He instructed others of people trapped in ruins, and they too departed with their missions. He told others of Behemoth while still others collected the remnants of the man and woman whose names he still did not know. One individual was tasked with finding their next-of-kin. Others were stuck scouring the sewers in search of the strange gunman and whoever managed to liberate priceless works of art.

It would be many days before every living person in Eagleopolis was found. Names of the deceased would be collected for a memorial in Washington. Submissions for potential designs came in from all around the country, and the winner? An Eagle perched upon the horns of a bull. Of course, such a magnificent structure would not be complete for months.

News of the demise of an entire bustling metropolis rocked the world. Or, it would've, had the globe not still been reveling in Justice' death and South America's annihilation. This was...more of the same, really.

The survivors would be relocated to an yet undisclosed location. The ashes, they too would be moved to a top secret facility. The shattered remains of Eagleopolis? Destroyed, and renewed. Like a Phoenix from the ashes, the Eagle too, would rise again.

Someday, but not today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:52 am

Barely able to keep up with her, super-speed included, Zealot just sighs. "Y-yes, alri-no. Okay, yeah, I get it , you had a soda. That's very interesting. The soap smells like...blueberries, I think. Don't eat it; yes, I do have a bath. Yes, I do have hot water. You shouldn't go running right after you take a bath, because it makes the bath kind of pointless. Please stop shaking before you burst into flames. Oh-okay, you've stood up now. You're probably going to die, somehow." Standing up next to her and looking down to her face, he sighs, looking at her as she paces around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:16 am

"I haven't taken a bath since I was little! I loved the bubbles! Blueberries are nice, but not the actual berries, they're too hard to peel and the peel is gross! I like strawberries best! Maybe I should run in the bath and then save time so I can do other stuff! We need a giant bath shaped like a running track!" Sugar Shock stopped pacing to look up at Zealot. Her endless chattering died out as she instead rocked back and forth on her feet and tilted her head. "Gee, you're tall!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:30 am

Managing to subdue a frown from overcoming his face, Zealot shakes his head. "Yes...the fact that you haven't taken a bath since you were little is extremely apparent. I have bubble bath...somewhere." Eyes shifting around suspiciously, Zealot's words come out a bit...too quickly. "It was a gift, don't ask." Moving back and kneeling down, he opens up a cabinet-searching for...something. Shaking his head and getting back up, he walks over to her. "Probably in the bathroom.

Gazing down at her, he nods. "Yes, I am tall. You're very energetic, did you know that? Hold still." Hands move towards her shoulders in an attempt to grab them and lift her up...before shaking her at superspeed in order to tire her out and get rid of all the horrifying amounts of excess energy in her body. This'd probably also make her very dizzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 am

Sugar Shock giggled, confused but curious, as she was picked up. "Hey, what're you do-AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Zealot shook her at super speed. When he stopped, the room seemd to spin and Sugar's head lolled forwards.
"what-BLAAAAARGH!!!" Sugar vomited sickly sweet bile everywhere. The good news was that the dizziness seemed to be making her temporarily tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 am

Moving at super speed to grab and bring her to the window and shove her head out of it, a very angry man yelling from below, he closes the window and pats her on the head. "Alright. Still feel full of energy? Or has throwing up at least managed to...make you not full of candy, I guess?" Bringing her back to the couch and letting her sit down, he kneels down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:08 am

Still feeling as though the world was spinning more than it was supposed to spin, Sugar flopped over to lie on the couch and began to laugh. "We got that guy on the street good!" her voice came out hoarse from being sick. Sugar shut her eyes and popped another jellybean into her mouth. "It kind of sucks, you know. Only sleeping when somebody hurts my head or drains my blood or shakes me and makes me feel yucky. It's okay though! You were helping you Helpful McHelperson!" Sugar Shock was acting remarkably normal (for her), but who knew how long that would last? Still a little bit energetic but too dizzy to show it, she opted to softly hum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 am

Bringing his hands up to his forehead and rubbing his temples gently, a muffled groan escapes from Zealot's lips. "Yes. Sure, we did that. You're sticky, you smelled odd before, and the throw up didn't help that." Bringing himself towards her and attempting to pick her up before moving her towards the bathroom, he opens the door and gently moves her inside. "Okay, so, go take a bath. I have...bubble-stuff, in there, it smells like bubblegum, I think." Closing the door before moving back to the couch and lying on it, Zealot puts his feet up on the edge of the armrest and his hands over his eyes, rubbing them gently. "Guh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 am

Getting her footing, Sugar inspected the bathroom before turning on the water in the tub and pouring the entire contents of the bubble bath bottle in. The soapy suds smelled wonderful and Sugar gave one a taste. Yuck!
Peeling off her colourful clothes, Sugar sank into the lovely warm water. Her hair, usually in a curly tangly mess swirled around her. "I'm a mermaid!" she said happily to no one in particular. Water sloshed out of the tub as she moved around, trying to form the bubbles around her legs into a mermaid tail. Tiny bits of candy were already coming off of her body and colouring the water.
Grabbing the soap with her wet hands, making it slippery, it rocketed out of her grip and around the room, cracking a mirror and knocking a towel rack off the wall. The destruction made her laugh and she splashed more water, seeing if she could make a pattern on the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 am

Ignoring the sounds of his bathroom being destroyed, Zealot closes his eyes and splays his arms out to the other side of the couch. The sound of a mirror cracking is answered with a sigh, but not much else. Turning over and looking over towards his stereo, he rolls his shoulders gently-and, for his efforts, creates a distinct dent in the couch. Pulling himself forward to look at his back and the shards of wood on it, he just moves his head back down to the couch. "Welp. I guess I'm destroying the rest of my house while she destroys my bathroom. Maybe she won't smell as bad when she comes out of the bath. Possibly. Hopefully. Man, I'd be really angry If I hadn't started living on Titan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

And so, that was it. The ashes of Valencruz and Signal would be taken away by Synapse to be studied, and the threat of the vampire lord was gone...

Or was it? There was still the cryptic warning of "he cannot be killed in that state" to worry about, and, even if you disregard that...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 pm

The bath tub was almost completely empty and the bathroom floor and walls were soaked. That's what happens when an overly hyperactive crazy person who can't stop moving takes a bath. In the middle of the destroyed bathroom, seeing how much water a large marshmallow could absorb, was a girl that hardly resembled Sugar Shock at all. Her hair was clean and shiny and unfrizzy and lacked the colourful candy wrappers she usually stuck in it and, having yet to put on her ridiculous outfit, she passed for a fairly normal girl.
Finally managing to make herself stay still long enough to get her tangled mess of wet clothes sorted, Sugar got dressed and, still dripping and now shivering, bounced out of the bathroom, leaving behind a giant soggy marshmallow, a broken mirror, a dented wall, and a tub stained with candy bits.

"Let's go on an adventure now! Let's get ice cream can we get ice cream? I can make ice cream but it's not the same as getting ice cream so let's get ice cream!" She babbled at Zealot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Sighing and continuing to rub his face, he moves himself off of the couch as she comes out, moving into his bedroom. Returning while holding out a set of clothes, he lobs them forward at the couch-even his strength can't make clothes burst through a heavy couch, so they just land there. An blue shirt with a pink ice cream cone on the front, along with a fairly average set of jeans and other assorted clothing bits. "Clothes an ex left here. They're clean, and you...fit her proportions? I don't know, she turned out to be anorexic. Died from malnutrition." Not seeming fazed much by the awful story he's telling, Zealot walks over to the fridge and opens it, looking around inside. "...Not in those clothes, of course. Anyway, putting on the same clothes you had on before you got into the bath doesn't make much sense."

Looking at the shirt and regretting the possibility that it may have given her the idea to ask, he looks down at the ground and takes a deep breath before nodding. "Sure. Get changed and we can go get ice cream."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Sugar Shock gathered the new clothes up and scampered back into the bathroom to put them on. They sort of fit, but the previous owner must have been a bit taller.
"So ice cream? Can we get ice cream? You know I don't even have to eat because of sugar magic or something I don't even know but I love ice cream let's get ice cream! We can go running and get ice cream! I'll race you! I'll race you!!" Sugar jogged in place and boxed the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: