Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ohio: Eagleopolis

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Zealot
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Superhuman Physiology

Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:52 am

Quick, successive breaths daunt the man speaking on the radio's words. "Alright, we're here at where the press conference has been announced. Zealot has always been averse to interviews, claiming that all people needed to know about them he could inform them of personally. Lately, however, public statements have indicated a relaxing of that judgement, and we're going to attempt to get in an interview." The sound of footsteps, and a distant yell. "Zealot! Excuse me, Ze-yes, I was wondering if we could get an interview with you." Muffled from distance to the microphone, Zealot's voice still manages to be distinct in its tone. "Interview? What are you talking about?"

A gentle shift in tone, almost eager. "Well, we were wondering more about what, exactly, happened-why you seem to be...uhm, nevermind-what your philosophy is, any...saucy developments in the heroic world, things like that." Coming distant but angry, Zealot's own voice retains it distinction. "Why the fuck are you asking me all these stupid questions? Do you really expect me to answer them?" Suddenly, the interviewer's words become little more than a babble, and he's...very obviously afraid. "We-well, no, I mea...uhm, y'see, that is..." The sound of footsteps, and then a cut to commercial. Voiceover comes on, obviously not the one of the interviewer, a simple message. "The press conference begins when we return!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:54 am

Sugar Shock bounced down her giant marshmallow slingshot, not sure what was going on out of both tiredness and the suddeness of the situation. The women who were waving and smiling at her were dressed almost as colourful and ridiculous as her. She would need to rob more thrift stores and step up her game.
Trying to politely respond so that the new girls would be friends but also angry that they might steal Signal, her current best and only friend, Sugar's words came out as aggressive nonsense.
"HI NICE TO MEET YOU FUCKING FRIEND STEALING CUNTS ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME I'LL CUT YOU."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

Synapse

Hero Name: Synapse
Alter Ego: Nicholas Eniac / Project S.Y.N.A.P.S.E. Mk III
Main Power: Cyber Mind

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

As the news on the radio appeared to become more relaxed, the robot resumed his steady gait towards to battle-site. There he began collect hair follicles and any other souvenirs he might happen upon.

He paid little attention to the group of people, reasoning that the flying girl's presence was enough to keep Sugar Shock from going on another rampage and he had no place to put her even if he did manage to arrest her. (As his military police deus ex machinas had cooldowns on them, you see)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

While normally pretty much anyone would be terrified of that, Val's catgirls are (fortunately?) mind-broken slaves. Good for them, I suppose...

Beaming a huge smile, the catgirl with the note jumped over to give Sugar a hug almost immediately after she finished her introduction. You have to admit, Val's audacity for the ridiculous is hard to combat...

"Hello there miss! Our great Lord wishes to meet you!" She hands over the note to Sugar Shock, the note, simply stating:
Spoiler:

"As a sign of good faith, my Lord has told me to stay with you and follow your orders as though they were his own! Pleased to meet you!" Well, giving someone a catgirl DID make for a rather diplomatic approach...still...this IS Val we're talking about.

As the other 4 catgirls, waved their goodbyes and were about to skip happily on their way, one of them leaned in close to Signal unexpectedly and whispered softly to her, "Tick-tock, sunset is in a few hours..." with an extremely stereotypical, yet playful giggle, she tossed Signal a knowing wink and ran off with the other members of her squad, leaving behind Val's lone 'gift' to the sugar-powered psychopath.

Meanwhile, the figure watched the robot and smiled: He had another target on his list...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 am

An announcement that Zealot had taken the stage-there is no applause. Voice streaming out, his speech began. "Hello, people of...well, the world. It has become painfully obvious, I am sure, to everyone that..." Pausing for a moment, as if mulling the thought of it over himself, before continuing to speak. "That Justice is dead. I'm sure we all...are aware that has happened before. That this is...nothing to worry about, but...I am here to make it painfully clear to everyone that he is not going to be returning, this time." Nothing. Dead silence; everyone had had the bunching up of their stomachs, the pure ball of fear stuck there-and now it had all been released. Everything had been confirmed. The result is not a scream of anger, or hate, but of...nothing. People stand there, empty, staring up at Zealot; no sound streamed in over the radio.

Beginning to speak again and breaking the silence, Zealot raises his tone. "This is an awful development, but not one you should take with fear, or hate. Justice has died, but what he wanted to do was no different than what any of us can do. Any of us...can help other human beings, just by being alive. Anybody can try as hard as they can to be Justice, and...even if they don't succeed in becoming as much as he was, they will become someone great. Remember the ideals he spoke of-Truth, Legal Processing, Eagleland. The thought that no man should be subject to the whim of someone simply because they hold more power; the thought that all are equal, and all deserve safety within their own homes. That is Justice." The crowd stands silent; reporters don't even scream questions.

Seconds go by, stretching into minutes, before Zealot speaks again. "Now...to quiet the questions of the media, yes. I have developed new powers, and they are similar to that of Justice's. No, they do not come from the same source, and they are not the same as the powers that Justice had. Justice did not transfer his powers to me, or anything such as that-these powers are my own, purely. I will use them to save this world, just as was his intent; I will do it in my own way, tempered by the lessons he has taught me." Reporters begin yelling questions as this small statement ends, but Zealot doesn't answer any of them.
"I will be available for interview at a later date. For now, this press conference is over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 am

Are... wha... but...

Oh my god he was serious.

"Aw jeez, I just have the worst luck..." Signal rubbed her temples and sighed, pacing around in a circle and having no idea what to do.

If she told Sugar the truth, well... how would she react? She'd only have the both of them in hot water most likely. If she ran off, Sugar would just rampage again. If Signal died, Sugar would probably drown the city in, well, sugar.

And if they both ran away?

"Sugar... I wanna discuss something with you. Care to listen?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 am

Sugar hugged the catgirl back with glee, informing her they were going to be the bestest best best best of friends and that she would be staying awake with Sugar even if it meant she had to cut her eyelids off.

Reading the note, Sugar wrinkled her nose at the word "cooperation." That didn't sound so fun. But...anything she wanted? Friends? People to play with? People to love her? ....Sleep???

The catgirl seemed unafraid as Sugar switched from threatening her with friendship to peacefully pondering the note.

Sugar made the note into a paper airplane and, still in (relatively) peaceful mode, turned to Signal to listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 am

As he collected hair follicles and photographed the monster's footprints, the news that Justice had died again had softly found its way into the machine's head. However, the assumption that he would not be back prompted the machine to act accordingly.

Without Justice to inspire hope in civilians and fear in criminals, humanity would need to make the transition back to pre-Justice. He suspected that this would be an easy task, as he himself could not find a way to reliably defeat a monster that Justice might've destroyed in a heartbeat.

The android then made it's way to the triad of girls and issued this utterance:
"I understand that the being known as Justice has departed from this realm permanently. I may require your assistance in finding and rescuing trapped civilians, as I am doubtful any reinforcements or search parties will make their way here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:35 am

Man, this was going to be difficult.

"Um, let's just cut to brass tacks since I'm a bit on a time limit: I'm a dead man walking just by being here and I need to get the HELL out of here soon. And..." Signal whispers in Sugar's ear: "The kid that can't die is somehow back, and I want him out of the city as well."

Signal stepped back a bit and rubbed her face, then stretching her arms and legs. "I want to say who it is that wants me dead, but uh..." She nudges her head pointing to the catgirl hoping that Sugar would get the hint.

She turned to the robot who made its presence known within the three and said: "I'd like to help, but uh... it's a long story."
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am

The catgirls happy giggling and smiling stopped, and then only stared back to Synapse with cold, lifeless eyes.

"Don't bother speaking to them, you weren't part of the equation, and, as such, they have no recollection of how to respond..." That strange hooded man appeared behind Synapse.

Take a moment here, Synapse, a machine who most probably has things such as motion detection and heat source detectors, as well as a cornucopia of other gadgets to detect when someone is sneaking up on him and yet...

Oh, I know, COULD IT BE THAT THE MAN IS SOME KIND OF WALKING CORPSE THAT WOULDN'T SET THAT SORT OF THING OFF? MAYBE SOMEONE WHO CAN, I DON'T KNOW, TURN INTO FOG?

"Justice is dead, yes, but I assure you he's not forgotten. Why merely rescue these humans when you could...SAVE them?" He smiled at the robot, barely stifling the urge to do an evil laugh.

"If you're interested, why don't we talk more...in the shade?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 am

"I accept your non-consent, though your future assistance would be appreciated." Synapse retorted.

Turning his head towards the voice that manifested behind him, he started,

"You understand that there are human lives that must be saved, yet you laugh. Sir, the situation is dire and to rescue or save anyone, I would need your compliance. If this is acceptable, I will honor your request to return to the shade. Are you injured? Do you require medical attention?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 am

Signal, seeing that the vampire has finally shown himself, slowly steps to the side of the street, equally slowly gaining height. If worse came to worst, she'd get the hell out of here, scoop up Accident (...how DID he get back here?), and hopefully U-Turn to Vegas without anyone noticing.

"Oh. Is it sunset already?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:59 am

Sugar Shock swayed and muttered to herself, trying to sort out her jumbled and sleepy thoughts. This was all too much.
Who the fuck was this robot and guy in a hood?
Signal wanted to leave? Was she taking Sugar with her? Sugar's paranoia said no. Was it because she was being friends with the catgirl?
Confused, scared, and delirious, Sugar pumped her catgirl/gift's body with a huge amount of sugar and screamed at the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 am

"I'm afraid no amount of medical treatment could help me" He tosses a nod at the catgirls, who continue, ever-so-happily, on their way back to Val's base.

"And my laugh, I assure you, is not one of sadism. It's of glee, pure, altruistic, humanitarian glee...
You see, I can save, truly save, human lives. All of them. Permanently." He walked into the shade of a near-by building, hold his hands behind his back, and tossing the robot another creepy smile.

"And all I would need is your assistance. Together, you and I can, in one action, save countless human lives, provide a stable foundation for which for them to live AND....eliminate the threat of rogue supers..."

Valencruz, I MEAN THE TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS ROBED GUY, offered his hand to Synapse, waiting for a handshake.

"I am Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz, and I'd like for you to help me...save this city"

MEANWHILE, as part of Val's awesome master plan, Signal approached him, apparently being a master detective to see through THAT fool-proof disguise. I assume.

"Case in point, here is a 'hero'. She is a spineless, weak, hypocritical woman desperately looking for an enemy to call her own so as to rationalize the end results of her violent abilities. She has saved no one. She has done nothing but cause reckless destruction, such as a certain sewer...
She hasn't done anything to help anyone since her arrival, yet, still proclaims herself to be a hero"

He added, as if to taunt her "And she's absolutely delicious."

Last edited by Sena on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 am

"L-lord Val...nya~" The jittery catgirl could barely make a cohert sentence, being pumped full of all that sugar, and...damn
I think she's foaming at the mouth. Whatever, Val felt confident enough to calmly walk OUT OF THE FUCKING SHADE RIGHT TOWARDS THE VIOLENT PSYCHO.

"Case number 2. A victim of circumstance. A child, crying in pain and needing someone to help. Again, I give you the 'heroine'. This girl has literally saved her life, and how was she repaid? Was the heroine even able to help someone right in front of her? Someone obviously unstable, who OBVIOUSLY needed it? What did she do with this girl who had given her such an emotional stake?

Oh, she abandoned her. That's right." He laughed as he glanced at Signal. "TWICE! If I remember correctly, ah, poor girl...and this was your FRIEND too..."

He approached Sugar, calmly, slowly, dramatically, AS HE LOVED to do.

"I wouldn't do that to my friends. I treat them well, and we're always happy. Isn't that right?" He asked the catgirl.

"Y-Yes! Lord Val....p-please...ha...help" The foaming catgirl began to seize, probably from the HUGE jolt of sugar in her system. It was there, before all, that Val wasted no time draining her. Surely, it must've seemed monstrous but...

"Ah...thank you...Lord Val.." His slave had closed her eyes, and he slowly lowered her to the ground. Alive. She would be fine. Of course she would, he merely wanted to prove a point.

"See how easy it is for me to help, truly help people?" Again, with glowing red hypno-eyes, he turned to face Sugar.

"Now, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 am

Signal watched, now from a few feet in the air, as the catgirl collapsed of what was pretty much a... sugar shock. Whoa. Note to self: never get on Sugar's bad side. EVER.

Then she hears the vampire go on about who she apparently is, adding on that part of her being "delicious" (which flustered her to no end). She retorted, "I was trying to save a museum from being robbed of its valuables! On top of this, my powers run off of non-negative thoughts, and being stuck in a city full of thoughts emanating with fear, loathing, sadness doesn't allow me to do much without... outside help."

And after that... how could she answer him? He was completely right, wasn't he? All she did was cause chaos and repeatedly put a man in danger because...

No, no, no. Stop that. He's wrong, absolutely. You've done good in lots of other places! Eagle was just your unlucky day.

"But I have done good. Maybe not in a concentrated area, but you can go to any city I've visited; I assure you they speak well of me."

And now he was trying to convince Sugar to join him. What a piece of... "Don't listen to him, Sugar! All he wants is to turn humanity into his puppets, you included! What good is a world where everyone follows the words of one man and nothing else with no way to say "No, this isn't okay"?"

Last edited by Signal on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Shock

Sugar Shock

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 am

Sugar Shock watched as the girl she had almost killed with sugar drifted into a sweet state of slumber.
She sank to her knees and began to cry out of relief, having finally found a possible way to rest her tired mind.
"BITE ME!" she yelled, for once not meaning it rudely. Nothing else mattered or even registered to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:20 am

Stepping down from the stage of the press conference, he barely noticed the reporters-they took great notice of him as he simply barreled through their lines, albeit slowly. Hands at his sides in such a fashion that it seemed obvious that they'd be in his pockets if the costume had them, his head shook. Something was...wrong. Looking up to the skies with a shrug, he let out a sigh-in the middle of all those questions, all that yelling, he could tell that...something was...wrong...Eagleopolis? A voice...that girl's, wasn't it? Closing his eyes, his ears felt out...waiting for sound across miles and miles. Bits and pieces of words:

"Hero..."

""I'm afraid no amount of medical treatment could help me."

"GHRK HNG I AM CATGIRL DIE"

"See how easy it is for me to help, truly help people?"

Opening his eyes and pushing his way through the crowd, he rose into the air. He knew his destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 am

The android listened to the man's words and consciously moved his outstretched hand aside was he responded:

"Your proposition is interesting, but wholly illogical. Elaborate on your intentions when you say you can "permanently save human lives". The premise is ideal but my extensive knowledge of history necessitates that humanity would always be plagued with atrocities. However, if you do hold resources vital to saving what little remains of human life in this city, I beseech thee to take me to them."

He also observed as one of the women slumped to her knees, pulse beating faintly. Still she was alive. He felt compelled to address his...abrasive demeanor. This...tranquilizer? If it could sedate violent psychopaths like Sugar Shock, perhaps this strange fellow would indeed be of use to him.

"Sir, tell me the nature of your strange oral-based sedatives."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 am

Lord Valencruz wasted no time as he kneeled down by Sugar, and with a smile, began to drain her. And drain her. And drain her. Valencruz was not some nobody vampire. He knew very VERY well how to control the flow of blood when feeding, and knew when and how to stop to minimize damage. He drained Sugar to within an inch of her life, and then, calmly, put her down.

"You four. Take both of these young ladies to rest in City Hall, which I still control by the way."

"Yes Lord Valencruz" And, of course, they went ahead and did just that, the band of catgirls carrying the resting body of Sugar and the catgirl away.

Finished, he turned his attention to the robot with questions.

"It's simple really. I can help all of humanity the same way I have helped those I personally rescued. I can make loyal to me, with absolution, and thus, eliminate all need for violence and hatred. Of course, my mental suggestion can also be used for less extreme measures, I can simply erase the part of human that feels the need to preform violent, sadistic, or otherwise inhuman acts towards their fellow man." He couldn't, obviously. Val is all-or-nothing. Domination or freedom, there is no inbetween. Still, not having a pulse, or any other ways to have a forseeble tell means he can bullshit with the best of them. Vampires tend to have a history of that.

"As for my, heh...powers...I'm afraid that is a secret best left undisclosed, but I promise you: I am the greatest humanitarian you will ever meet."

Last edited by Sena on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 am

So. That was it. I guess it was understandable that she'd favor the person who can assure her rest over the person who... can't. Yeah. Completely fine with that. Peachy keen, even.

Without saying another word, Signal flies off. At this point, in her head, Sugar was... beyond saving? No, absolutely not. No one is beyond saving. But willingly joining someone like him is just...

At least there was him. But to not draw attention to that, Signal takes a hard turn to the right. She needed to clear her head, badly. And maybe find a car.
Back to top Go down
Zealot
Admin
Zealot

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am

Tracking the sounds of the catgirls as they move, Zealot continues on with his flight. The very individual, very...incorrect...thought patterns of Zealot, would become dreadfully apparent to Signal as he moved towards and past her.
Managing to pass over Val and the merry band gathered with him, he simply pushes forward towards the catgirls, he slams into the ground in front of them. The impact of his hit makes a rather large hole in the pavement, and he shakes his head, concrete falling from it. Fuck, landings were difficult.
Pushing himself up and out of the hole and sighting Sugar, unconscious and in the hands of the...what the fuck. Wait, alright, was he asleep? Did he fall asleep watching that weird channel with those cartoons from Japan, a-nevermind. Cat...girls, were in front of him, and they were carrying...well, fuck, it was that annoying girl who did a lot of cocaine. Still, she apparently needed medical attention, and he was already here.
"Stop."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synapse

Synapse

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 am

Without emotions or a well defined concept of trust, the machine grew suspicious of the content of the cloaked figure's words. He knew many cult leaders had made similar claims to save humanity, so Synapse was understandably skeptical.

"Sir, please cooperate. If you are performing unlicensed lobotomies, squatting in city hall, distributing illegal, non-prescription narcotics or anything of the sort, I would have to arrest you. If any of this is the case, admit so. If you have any information that would assist me in my mission, divulge them now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 am

Signal flies around a few buildings, hoping thrrrrnggh

She holds her head as it picks up a wave of thoughts that was... oh, Zealot's here. Perfect. She can use him as a distraction and then she can whisk Accident Boy away, and...

...was this really right? I mean, sure, keeping a kid who can't die from a vampire is probably the most sane thing she's done in a while and she's doing it for FREE, no less. But... given a choice, would HE submit to Val as well? Granted, it probably wouldn't be "submitting" so much as "brainwashed to enjoy having his blood sucked and dying," but...

No. Focus on the task, Signal, FOCUS.

Signal rocketed off to pick up Accident Boy and get him out of here. Escape from Eagleopolis w/ A.Boy, take... four? Five? Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Valencruz

Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 am

An all too familiar, all to ANNOYING woosh flew over ahead.

"And here comes case 3....the child on a power trip trying to force his shade of morality as absolute, damning all others." I guess the irony of that sentence is lost on the maniacal Lord Valencruz. Oh well, he took out a cellphone, asked for a 'moment' and made a call.

The 'head' catgirl, or at least the one carrying the cellphone, responded.
"Yes Lord Val, as you wish nya~" Before calming walking up to Zealot, the same empty eyes as the rest of his followers shared, and handed over Sugar.

"Our Lord says it would be pointless to cause more bloodshed or damage, and that no innocent lives need to be lost."

What she didn't mention is that; as the intense amount of sugar-infused blood begins to surge it's power within Valencruz, was that she was referring to Zealot.

Having dealt with that, he turned to the robot.

"No. No lobotomies. No drugs. And nothing as primitive as 'squatting'. My followers are free to leave whenever they wish, and are not bound to me at all.
Yet, when I can offer them so much, why would they want?" Like I said, MASTER BULLSHITER. Still, something seemed...off. Val was shaking, his voice was beginning to jitter and his eyes...from the usual red to a fucking terrifying SCARLET. That sugar blood was giving him the undead, supervamped (hurr durr) version of a 'sugar rush'.

"I....I truly do wish to help. I will gladly cooperate with you fully. And I humbly offer what little I can do to you and your organization....but I d-do have a request that is slightly unusual...I'd like a way to broadcast a visual signal across the entire city, a sort of p-public service a-announcement..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio: Eagleopolis   Ohio: Eagleopolis - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohio: Eagleopolis
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Ultimate /co/niverse :: Roleplay-
Jump to: