/co/niverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalWikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Town of Paranasia

Go down 
+2
Signal
Prophet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prophet

Prophet

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Prophet
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Knowledge Projection

The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm

The hallways walls were wet to the touch, it was also bustling with other people, hidden by the black robes, with this symbol on the top of it. The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Cult_s10
They all seem to be circling a large orrery, with a metal object above it, appearing to be representing a flame.
"Bretheren!" Prophet shouts out, getting the attention of those around him "It is time, is the surgical board ready?"
They nod, and one replies "Yes, my brother, we have been having a bit of trouble with the sacrifice though, he seems unstable, and unready to accept Sergek's will!"
"Do not worry, I shall calm him down." Prophet says, walking into another hallway, seperating with the woman. "Please return to the diner, they must not know we are here." She nods, and heads back.

He ends up at a cell, holding a man screaming for help, kicking and punching the iron door in front of him.
"Calm down, it'll be over soon" Prophet states while unlocking the door.
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" the man shouts, he kicks open the door while Prophet is unlocking it, the figure shows no retaliation, and hides his emotion using the hood hiding his face.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU"
"A messenger" Prophet replies with a smirk, he quickly grabs the mans head, and large sparks of electricity surround them both. The prisoner foams at the mouth, and his eyes begin to whiten.
"Death by learning, strange really, even though i've done this so many times before, only now am I noticing how strange it is."
He drags the mans corpse to an operating table nearby.
He picks up a saw and scalpel, and begins sawing off every single limb he can see. The blood exiting the mans body flow into the grates nearby him, the crimson liquid follows a pipeway, and exits upon the orrery, it spins faster and faster, it wasn't an orrery, it was a blood fountain.
"Hmmm..." Prophet ponders.
"I should probably get the mask, need to appreciate that thing more, Benedict made it just for me."
He walks off, his robe soaked in blood, leaving the empty carcass behind.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Hero Name: Signal
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Psionic Energy Conversion, Vampirism

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:24 am

No answer. Were they ignoring them? That might have been the truth, particularly for the one wearing deep purple clothes in a particularly gray suburb. signal crossed her arms and began to think. She thought a little bit about how delicious that soup was, but her mind went back to the diner. She couldn't run away from what was such an obvious clue! Or, it seemed obvious. It could very well be a trap.

"Maybe we should head back to the diner, grill one or two of the workers there and see if they know anything."
Back to top Go down
http://diamond-dangeresque.tumblr.com/
Phoenix the immortal

Phoenix the immortal

Hero Name: Phoenix
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Imortality

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:30 am

"well that was a quick 180" he says considering just going into the house looking for clues, but that would be beyond rude and this situation may not be that dire

"Yeah, alright, that might be a good lead. " he quietly tuns and heads back to the car
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

Hero Name: Velocity
Alter Ego: Jean Seyks
Main Power: Limited Velocity manipulation

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

A lone figure watches from an alleyway as the two strangers return to their car and drive back to the diner. Like most of the locals, he can tell they're not from around here.
"Meh. It doesn't concern me. I have business to take care of..."
The man steps back into the alleyway where he has stored most of his equipment and his motorcycle. He pulls the strangely-striped mask over his face, and fires up his bike. With the flare of the bike's headlight and roar of the motor, he zooms out onto the streets in search of the man they call 'The Seer'.
Back to top Go down
Basset

Basset

Hero Name: Basset
Alter Ego: Cindy Carter
Main Power: Enhanced Tracking

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:30 am

Basset continued along the desolated boulevard, going to a certain destination she knew to find. There was a diner further down where she could get her drink; she was quite thirsty after all. Long plane rides do that to her. Basset finally came to the entrance of the place. She quickly put out her cigarette and went inside, taking a seat by the window.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:45 am

The car arrives back at the diner. Signal, upon stepping out, notices a new person inside. "Oh hey, look at that," she tells Phoenix, "looks like someone you might be familiar with? I dunno." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

Hero Name: Velocity
Alter Ego: Jean Seyks
Main Power: Limited Velocity manipulation

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm

The man on the motorcycle pulls in behind the diner quietly, going unnoticed by the two new faces. Like the girl, he's taken a bit of interest on the other new face.
"Looks like they're starting to notice all the things that have been going on here. Don't have much time then, I guess."
The man steps towards a rarely-used back entrance to the diner, and holds the door open the tiniest crack, filtering the sounds of the chefs out. He wants to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Basset

Basset

Hero Name: Basset
Alter Ego: Cindy Carter
Main Power: Enhanced Tracking

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 am

A young waitress came back to Basset's table with a small glass of milk. She thanked the gal and took a small sip as she took another quick glance over the scene. A bit more vacant than outside, but then again it wasn't the hour for high amount of traffic. Basset shrugged to herself and took out her phone, checking it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix the immortal

Phoenix the immortal

Hero Name: Phoenix
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Imortality

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

"no one I know" he steps into the bar look around... who could he question. waitress are peaty gabby once they have a reason. but they can be part of it...what ever it is. he decides to take a seat. Maybe his new acquaintance will have a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Signal

Signal

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Signal takes a seat in front of Phoenix. A waitress passes by and asks if they want anything; Signal asks for a glass of soda and maybe some hash browns if they're still making them at this time of the day.

To Phoenix, Signal began to say in a hushed voice: "So, there aren't a lot of people here and there isn't a lot of police on the streets. For all we know this may just be a low-pop town, but after what I just saw... this diner is ground zero, for sure, if we're gonna investigate anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town of Paranasia   The Town of Paranasia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Town of Paranasia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Crisis of 2 /co/niverses :: Universe 2 :: Roleplay #2-
Jump to: