Heroes, villains, other stuff that we don't care about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQWikiSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CONFLICTS AND CURSES

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sugar Shock

Ultimate /co/niverse Character sheet
Hero Name: Sugar Shock
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Sugar Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Sun May 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Sugar Shock's attention flicked from the vampire on the table to the psychic bear. Of the two other beings in the room, she trusted Psybear more as he had not bitten her and was the reason for the night's fun adventure. A slave? A fucking slave? That was this man's goal? Sugar felt her anger rising. The gummi bear swarm began to move faster, churning as her emotions did.
"FUCK YOU!" She screamed at Vlad with no explaination before gathering her candy forces and trying to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Hero Name: Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz
Alter Ego:
Main Power: To be dead as fuck

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Sun May 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Valencruz, taken aback by this sudden burst of anger and all the candy swarms, paused for a second as he watched Sugar escape into the sunlight.

"Why?" He thought, did he overplay his hand? Why such a huge reaction? And then it hit him.
A PSYCHIC BEAR.
"You." He said, his eyes once again turned to glowing red. "What did you do?" He grabbed the bear by it's throat and shoved it up against the wall, snarling at it. Sugar's blood had nearly worn off but even in his regular state, he could break open a bear no problem. Still...

"You screwed things up...learn the food chain." The enraged vampire tightly gripped the bear's left arm, and, with a viciousness never seen before to the animal, ripped it clean off.

As the bear fell and cringed on the floor, Valencruz lapped at the bloody stump.

"Ew...I hate animal blood." Before tossing it back to the bear. Now he had two goals: Investigate the people from last night, and capture Sugar to drain her blood forever.

He sighed as he looked outside, just a few more hours until sunset.

"After this, I'm buying a parasol."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Psybear

Hero Name: Psybear
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Telepathy/Being a Bear

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Sun May 27, 2012 11:57 pm

*long dramatic post of sewing on a roboarm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogie Knight

Hero Name: Boogie Knight
Alter Ego:
Main Power: Audible Inundation

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 am

Boogie Knight decided not to go home. Instead, he went back to the corporation and waited for the staff to arrive. Again, he forced his way into the R&D department, and used his powers to assure people that the burnt lab was nothing to worry about. Then, he went and coerced someone to quickly build him the full set of Power Armor because the prototype just wasn't good enough.

So that happened, and now he was his full suit of armor. And now, Boogie Knight returns home...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Mon May 28, 2012 4:49 am

AND THEN IT BECAME NIGHT CAUSE THE PLOT'S TAKIN TOO DAMN LONG

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz cruised around the city in his motorcycle, angry for letting such a powerful tool get away.

"Oh Sugar! Here girl! I thought you wanted to party?" He cried out in the streets from his motorcycle. Even after feeding on some bystander, he couldn't pick up her trail.

"Damnit...so long ultimate power....what the...?" Valencruz superior vampire senses picked up a familiar heartbeat, though...muffled. His looks around to see what seems like the purple man from last night, but heavily armored.

"I knew there was something wrong with him. I need to kill him before he tries to hurt my food, humans in big power suits are never good news."

And so, in his bat form, he followed Boogie Knight back to his apartment.

Of course, nobody ever notices a stray bat....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://The /co/niverse spawned from the combined ideals of rando
Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 am

Boogie Knight decided to sleep with his power armor on for the first night, to get acquainted with it. Besides, he could sleep almost anywhere wearing almost anything. He did, however, remove his mouth-cover-thingy (what the hell is that even called?) leaving his neck totally exposed.

"I wonder..." Boogie Knight yawned, "what the hell happened to that bear and that other guy. And Sugar Shock, for that matter? I don't really care about the bear, but Sugar Shock wasn't too bad. Not bad enough to be killed by the likes of those guys. Whatever, I'm just talking to myself here."

Boogie Knight fell asleep in the safety of his bed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Mon May 28, 2012 6:22 am

Vladimir Victor Vasily Varick Von Valencruz takes this time to investigate the apartment, searching through the man's personal stuff, something doesn't seem right.

"Well, he doesn't SEEM like a murderer, still, what else would he be doing with that kind of heavy armor?" Valencruz, never a particularly good detective, felt it would be better simply to ask this man...

But first, he was feeling a bit peckish, so...

Quote :
leaving his neck totally exposed.

He had a bite.
Back to top Go down
Boogie Knight

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Mon May 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Boogie Knight's sweet dreams were interrupted by a piercing pain in his neck. His eyes shot open and he instinctively created an almost-deafening shriek in self defense.

'You? What are you doing here? Why do you have raspberry jelly on your mouth?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valencruz

Alter Ego:

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm

"Oh, I was putting raspberry jelly on your neck and licking up. No homo." Valencruz said while wiping his mouth with a handkerchief.

"More importantly, why do YOU have such a powerful weapon of destruction? I thought it more polite to ask first. I won't be quite so nice to you if you're planning on threatening human life." It's as if Valencruz had never heard the concept of a lie!...

Or would've been if he didn't already know the answer. He was planning something and, as long as this man wasn't a mind-reader, he could use him to find the sugar woman with the super-enhanced blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFLICTS AND CURSES   

Back to top Go down

CONFLICTS AND CURSES
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/co/niverse :: Crisis of 2 /co/niverses :: Universe 1 :: Roleplay #1-
Jump to: